Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Would You Quit The Internet For 1 Million Naira Offer? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Quit The Internet For 1 Million Naira Offer? (392 Views)

Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) / Can You Quit Internet For One Billion Naira? / 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Quit The Internet For 1 Million Naira Offer? by Agadsman(m): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
The world now is evolving rapidly in all areas especially in technology and being out of the internet feels like being shutdown out of the world so it is in this regard that I come up with this question, knowing fully well the poverty rate in this country so;

If you are offered 1million naira and asked to quit the internet and the use of phone for the rest of your life would you accept?
Re: Would You Quit The Internet For 1 Million Naira Offer? by goodmorning40: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
It is millions I am looking for on the Internet.

If I find it I will severe Internet intoto

Make that one million four million and I am done with Internet
Re: Would You Quit The Internet For 1 Million Naira Offer? by zainkay: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
this one strong o my broda, that's like living back in 90s

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft 98-366 Questions - Here's What No One Tells You About 98-366 Dumps / HP HPE0-S46 Dumps PDF Questions For Instant Success / Amazing Fact That You've Never Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.