Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! (1470 Views)

Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! by BERNIMOORE: 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/inec-registers-apda-4-new-political-parties/
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, yesterday, announced the registration of five new political parties, bringing the number in the country to 45. Announcing the decision at a late evening press briefing in Kaduna, INEC commissioner in charge of Information and Voter Education, Solomon Soyebi, said the associations met the requirements for registration, while two associations, which had earlier applied for registration as political parties, voluntarily withdrew their applications. ADVERTISING inRead invented by Teads The new associations registered as political parties by the electoral commission are Young Progressive Party, YPP; Advanced People’s Democratic Alliance, APDA; New Generation Party of Nigeria, NGPN; All Democratic People’s Movement of Nigeria, ADPMN, and Action Democratic Party, ADP. Prince Soyebi said Resident Electoral Commissioners and administrative officers received and considered submissions for the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory, as well as reports from some accredited observers of Continuous Voters Registration, CVR. He said the commission noted the challenges encountered so far and was addressing them. Soyebi said: “As at Friday, June 2, 2017, a total of 760,989 persons had registered across the country, comprising 59.5 per cent males and 40.5 per cent females.” “So far, 31,808 persons have collected their PVCs, while 34,560 others applied for transfer of polling units. “Due to budgetary constraints, the commission cannot for now decentralise to the registration area level. However, due considerations shall be given certain areas with peculiar challenges. “The commission decided that, in view of the answers, for the state governorship election scheduled for November 17, 2017, the CVR will be decentralised to the registration area (ward) level from August 10 to 16, 2017.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/inec-registers-apda-4-new-political-parties/

Re: BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! by dirifred(m): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
I want to see the people they have at the herm of affairs, also the believes and programmes, maybe they will be my first political party. if they have past criminals and are vision-less, then my wait will continue.
Re: BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Bring in only Atiku and see how we would claim back the presidency from the hands of all those old rags
Re: BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! by greatgod2012(f): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Decamping from APC and PDP about to start!
Re: BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! by phemmyutd(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
Uneasy how? how will Sheriff be affraid of those looking like unfed fellow? Abi you never the see the picture of those that attended the programme?
Re: BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! by greatgod2012(f): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Bring in only Atiku and see how we would claim back the presidency from the hands of all those old rags

So, Atiku at 70 is not one of those old rags

Nigeria youths, what's happening to us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! by PREBuhari2019: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Until 2019
Re: BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
greatgod2012:
Decamping from APC and PDP about to start!

Happy birthday love if truly you a lady kiss
Re: BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
greatgod2012:

So, Atiku at 70 is not one of those old rags

Nigeria youths, what's happening to us
I said only Atiku...
Re: BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! by greatgod2012(f): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Happy birthday love if truly you a lady kiss

Thank you!

Why are you doubting my gender
I hope you ain't talking/typing from experience!
Re: BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
greatgod2012:

Thank you!

Why are you doubting my gender
I hope you ain't talking/typing from experience!

You they mind me
Re: BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! by greatgod2012(f): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

I said only Atiku...

What difference does it make

Is he not one of those old rags?
Re: BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
greatgod2012:

What difference does it make

Is he not one of those old rags?
He's not oooooo
Re: BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! by chubbyswit(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
is apda the new powerful party that was prophesied about? Time will tell
Re: BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

But Atiku is still one of them na.
Re: BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! by greatgod2012(f): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

He's not oooooo

@70+

Current France President is 39, and you're here telling us that a man of 70+ is not an old rag!

Nigeria youths, what exactly is happening to us
Re: BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! by BERNIMOORE: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
phemmyutd:
Uneasy how? how will Sheriff be affraid of those looking like unfed fellow? Abi you never the see the picture of those that attended the programme?
sheriff is afraid because he cannot hold convention without minimum of 7 governors and up till now sheriff can only partially boast of one governor after boasting that his convention will hold early June, what a shame for sheriff,while makarfi enjoys popular Pdp governors, and he had directed cross carpeting to Apda
Re: BREAKING! Inec Finally Registers APDA, Uneasy hit Sheriff Camp! by leofab(f): 1:02am On Jun 09, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

The Militarization Of The South East By The Fulani Army. / IPOB Holds Rally In The Free State Of Bavaria, Germany(video) / Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.