Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Check Out The List Of The "I Just Got Back" (IJB) Nollywood Acts In The Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The List Of The "I Just Got Back" (IJB) Nollywood Acts In The Industry (504 Views)

Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" / Korede Bello Acts In "Professor Johnbull" With RMD, Angela Okorie, Others / Peter Okoye Acts In A Nollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The List Of The "I Just Got Back" (IJB) Nollywood Acts In The Industry by SaeedahCMA: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
There’s a new term IJB (I just got back) used to describe those Nollywood actors that either studied abroad or lived abroad and are now back to the country. They are part of the millennial actors and are doing really well in the industry.
This is not to discredit those that have been in the industry before them but to name a few that are in that category. These guys have contributed to the industry with the knowledge acquired abroad…

-Instead of comparing the old nollywood and new nollywood why not all come together to share exper ience and knowledge to make the industry better.

-Instead of the existing actors hating on the new actors, why not accept them and show them the ropes?

-Instead of the new actors feeling like they are better than the existing ones, why not give respect to them for without them there would be no industry…

Here are some IJBs; Michelle Dede, Meg Otanwa, Adesuua Etomi, Beverly Naya, Nino Bolanle, Somkele Iyamah

SOURCE: http://trybes.tv/news/here-is-a-list-of-nollywood-ijbsi-just-got-back/

Re: Check Out The List Of The "I Just Got Back" (IJB) Nollywood Acts In The Industry by Chikelue2000(m): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Who the hell are these?
Re: Check Out The List Of The "I Just Got Back" (IJB) Nollywood Acts In The Industry by mroop(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
meaning
Re: Check Out The List Of The "I Just Got Back" (IJB) Nollywood Acts In The Industry by thesicilian: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Who the hell are these?
I tire o.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Marvis Set To Drop Debut Single / Christian Shares Photo Of His Twins / Tekno Hangout With His Crews In Washington Dc(photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.