Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

See Picture Of Falz Cooking that makes him Claim He Is Husband Material - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Picture Of Falz Cooking that makes him Claim He Is Husband Material (1987 Views)

Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher / Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Picture Of Falz Cooking that makes him Claim He Is Husband Material by JamieNaij(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nigerian Musician, Falz shares a picture of himself in the kitchen frying eggs and claims he is 100 yard husband material.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/see-picture-of-falz-cooking-that-makes.html

Lalasticlalala missyb3 fynestboi

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Falz Cooking that makes him Claim He Is Husband Material by JamieNaij(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
lol
Re: See Picture Of Falz Cooking that makes him Claim He Is Husband Material by nikkypearl(f): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
How many yards
Re: See Picture Of Falz Cooking that makes him Claim He Is Husband Material by mroop(m): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
falz d bad guy
Re: See Picture Of Falz Cooking that makes him Claim He Is Husband Material by zarakay(f): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Is it by frying eggs
Re: See Picture Of Falz Cooking that makes him Claim He Is Husband Material by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
By the time you taste the food now,
salt on one side,
pepper on another side

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Falz Cooking that makes him Claim He Is Husband Material by dessz(m): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
zarakay:
Is it by frying eggs
I tire ohh, I no go lie d only thing I sabi do na boil water grin but even dat one self I go burn am cry grin
Re: See Picture Of Falz Cooking that makes him Claim He Is Husband Material by zarakay(f): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
dessz:
I tire ohh, I no go lie d only thing I sabi do na boil water grin but even dat one self I go burn am cry grin

U go burn water shocked ur case day God's hand
Re: See Picture Of Falz Cooking that makes him Claim He Is Husband Material by akblings(m): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
By the time you taste the food now,
salt on one side,
pepper on another side
it means he likes much salt and pepper na..

Thats what some gals tells guys when they mess up,
they 'll tell the guy, baby i like salt oo, dats why the food is salty
Re: See Picture Of Falz Cooking that makes him Claim He Is Husband Material by PhilAmadeus: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Falz d bad Guy...Repping Us Well..
Re: See Picture Of Falz Cooking that makes him Claim He Is Husband Material by egopersonified(f): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Just 100 yards, na your mate be 1000 yards husband material, no wonder simi no gree look your face, you better upgrade
Re: See Picture Of Falz Cooking that makes him Claim He Is Husband Material by lenghtinny(m): 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
^^^No be Android version cheesy
Re: See Picture Of Falz Cooking that makes him Claim He Is Husband Material by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:43am On Jun 09, 2017
akblings:

it means he likes much salt and pepper na..

Thats what some gals tells guys when they mess up,
they 'll tell the guy, baby i like salt oo, dats why the food is salty
Lol, help her manage it with love tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood's Bleaching Queen, Rukky Sanda Debuts New 'black And White' Skin Tone / Comic Actor Ime Bishop Okon Lagos And Family In Beautiful Photos / I Could Not Sleep Because Of You: Jaruma Blast Tacha In A Now Deleted Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.