Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB (23507 Views)

Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize / 'Boycott 2019 Election' - Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB In New Year Speech (Audio) / "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by Mcreloaded(m): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
A party was recently unveiled in Lagos and APC claimed they used their logo and now they are advising the Igbo's to form their own I am not understanding because I thought they don't want opposition

1 Like

Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Party politics is so divisive and when u now form parties based on ethnic lines as we did have in d pre-war era where u had NPC in the north, NCNC in d east and AC in the west then u re already destroy what is left of what keeps the ethnic nationalities together.
Nigeria wud ve been great if ethnicity and corruption is eliminated but sadly there has ,there is and there will be no basis for Nigeria's unity yesterday,today and forever more.
Simple the way d former USSR states or the splitting of Czechslovakia into Czech and Slovakia, or the break up of d former Yugoslavia along ethnic lines into Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia, Bosnia & Herzegovenia and now d autonomous region of Kosovo is just d way out.

1.Yugoslavia did not split peacefully....there were wars...and plenty of wars and even more wars. People died well well.

2.USSR....some parts like Estonia, Latvia,Lithuania, split off peacefully. But other parts....Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kyrgistan, etc...did not split peacefully. (Georgia has three secessionist movements on its soil, Armenia and Azerbajan are at loggerheads over the Nagorno-Karbakh region).Ukraine still has issues too with Russia over its borders. And don't get me started about a certain sutonomus republic in Russia's far east, the Chechnya issue, Dagestan,etc (Chechnya endured three brutal years of war in an unsucessful attempt to split from Russia).

3.Only Czechoslovakia split 'peacefully'....though the split began in 1939...when Hitler's Germany invaded Czechoslovakia and split it into the states of Slovakia, and the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravaia. After the end of WW2...Czechoslovakia was reorganised into a country of two autonomous 'republics'...the czech and slovak republic. Split eventually came in 1993.
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by Eluwilussit(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Just look at the arrogant clowns. All they do is throw insults at everyone and everything, no wisdom to restraint, no class, just a bunch of crude and uncouth ignoramuses.

I hope your insults can secure you your biafra in the end.

Why didnt they give the same advice to boko haram and even fulani herdsmen? Hypocrisy is killing Nigerians.
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by wtfcoded: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Blah blah blah apc
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by 0b100100111: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Padiga:

Igbos are not seeking for electoral posts in Nigeria.

Or any involvement in Nigerian politics.

We want referendum.

Are you that daft?

You finally exposed your foolishness!

How do you push for a referendum when you re politically alienated?

Smh.......

Likes of you will never let Biafra be actualized!

2 Likes

Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
Paperwhite:
Is that the norm all over the world? APC are just getting themselves more confused.

Secessionist parties do exist.

Canada: The Front for the Liberation of Quebec
Belgium: At least two parties agitating for Flemish independence (Flanders is the Dutch half of Belgium, the other half speaks French).
Spain: the Catalans and Basques have several separatist/nationalist parties
UK: Plaid Cymru (Wales) Sinn Fein (reunification of Ireland), SNP (Scotland)
Italy: Northern Legion (for the independence of the North of Italy from the rest of the country).
France: Parties for Corsican and Breton autonomy do exist.

Just to give a few examples...and they exist because the laws in their various countries allow them to exist.
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by Padiga: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
0b100100111:

You finally exposed your foolishness!

How do you push for a referendum when you re politically alienated?

Smh.......

Likes of you will never let Biafra be actualized!
let me not insult you

We already have people in Nigerian politics.

Forming a political party would be tantamount to 'seeking electoral offices' and following procedures of government.

If you have to speak against something, you have to be outside of it.

They are just looking for a way to tame the movement.

(take note of the quotation marks.,)
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by signz: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
As much as I hate APC, this is a very good advice.

Nnamdi Kanu should register a political party. I'm sure no one can rig against that party in the SE, it's IMPOSSIBLE.

Once the party clears all Gubernatorial and Nass positions, let them push for referendum at the National Assembly. Secondly it'll be nice to see if they can manage the SE economy if they win guber elections. Nnamdi Kanu and his followers must show us they are good administrators at state level before we trust them with the leadership of the new Igbo nation.

It's detrimental to the Igbo nation if we don't register to get our voters cards and vote enmasse in 2019. IPOB call for Igbos to ignore current voters registration is not in our best interest. WE CANNOT GET BIAFRA LIKE THAT.

Please go get your voters card.

3 Likes

Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by 0b100100111: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Padiga:
let me not insult you

We already have people in Nigerian politics.

Forming a political party would be tantamount to seeking electoral offices and following procedures of government.

If you have to speak against something, you have to be outside of it.

They are just looking for a way to tame the movement.

People who dont support Biafra?

Its called democracy man, Its about numbers, affiliation, alliance and like-minds! You cant tilt a needle from the outside.

Its a lost cause, No one is taming anything..... 2019 election will tell it all. Let me see if election will be boycotted in the East grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by yarimo(m): 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
lilytender:

My brother you are right. Emeka Agbari - Ojukwu still came back from exile to contest first as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and later as a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. And you know what? These useless Biaffrauds did not vote for him. So, we students of history will not be surprised to see the albino called Nnamdi Kanu contesting for a position in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, that is if we Yorubas have not sacrificed him to the god of iron, because the gods love the blood and head of albinos.
oga please you and your gods should please take it easy. grin
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by Padiga: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
0b100100111:

People who dont support Biafra?

Its called democracy man, Its about numbers, affiliation, alliance and like-minds! You cant tilt a needle from the outside.

Its a lost cause, No one is taming anything..... 2019 election will tell it all. Let me see if election will be boycotted in the East grin grin grin
You have not really said anything.

This is Nigeria, if you don't take anything by force, it will not be given to you.

The Niger-delta people cried for years no body listened to them until boys went into the creeks and started kidnapping expatriates.

Same with Boko haram and Amnesty.

This is a trap and it won't work against us.
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by Dukechimi: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Who do dis mumu audio? Shamelessness exposed
IpobExposed:
Liepod is already a political party this is a secret meeting audio between Nnamdi Kanu and Fani Kayode discussing how to deceive liepods

This IPOB is fake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIax8q6s88k
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by Nigeriadondie: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
9jakohai:

1.Yugoslavia did not split peacefully....there were wars...and plenty of wars and even more wars. People died well well.

2.USSR....some parts like Estonia, Latvia,Lithuania, split off peacefully. But other parts....Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kyrgistan, etc...did not split peacefully. (Georgia has three secessionist movements on its soil, Armenia and Azerbajan are at loggerheads over the Nagorno-Karbakh region).Ukraine still has issues too with Russia over its borders. And don't get me started about a certain sutonomus republic in Russia's far east, the Chechnya issue, Dagestan,etc (Chechnya endured three brutal years of war in an unsucessful attempt to split from Russia).

3.Only Czechoslovakia split 'peacefully'....though the split began in 1939...when Hitler's Germany invaded Czechoslovakia and split it into the states of Slovakia, and the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravaia. After the end of WW2...Czechoslovakia was reorganised into a country of two autonomous 'republics'...the czech and slovak republic. Split eventually came in 1993.
Yea I know d Yugoslavian war was bloody and lead to d dissolution of Yugoslavia. But even states that were newly formed disintegrated like Serbia and Montenegro which ended their union and became independent states, Kosovo now out of Serbia but yet to be recognized.
Georgia has 2 seperatist movements I know of South Ossetia and Abkhazia all backed by d Russians for which d Russia Georgian war was fought in 2008 and none of which has international recognition.
The break up of d Soviet Union was largely but not entirely peaceful.
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by Kashbwoyjnr: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
IpobExposed:
Liepod is already a political party this is a secret meeting audio between Nnamdi Kanu and Fani Kayode discussing how to deceive liepods

This IPOB is fake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIax8q6s88k

So where is the discussion?? I only heard a lunatic spitting trash behind keyboard.. Go to onitsha main market or ariaria int'l market and spit this same rubbish then I will take you serious.. Ewu jos

Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by kingzizzy: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Rikidony:
I said it time without number but IPOB idiots and touts won't listen. you can't online and insult other Nigerians called the country a zoo and still expect them to give you Biafra. Referendum is not even in our constitution so how then do you wanna begin.

follow the step of the Scottish, who created the Scottish independent party (SP)

and try your luck at the national assembly.

but brainwashed daft youths can't reason normally.

And it is not right to be a beneficiary of fraud and expect to advice people on how to go about the right way doing things.

The Scotland hou are talking about agreed in 1707 to be part of the UK. So when they agitated for independence, they had to seek a political solution to it.

Nobody agreed to be part of Nigeria, we were all forced into an illegal colonial contraption against our will.

Since Lugard did not go to a national assembly when he was creating Nigeria, what moral right has anyone to ask the Biafrans to do the same? We are being held against our will in a colonial fraud created by the British and we make no apologies for seeking our independence.

1 Like

Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by talk2emma: 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
With out Biafra there will be no deference between an animal and a black person in Africa

Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by adimsmt: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
stephanie11:
The All Progressives Congress(APC) has issued a word of advice to two pro-biafra groups, The Indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB) and Movement for the actualization of the sovereign state of Biafra(MASSOB).

The ruling party, in a statement released on Thursday, advised the groups to join a political party or form a new one in order to 'push their cause' rather than opting for secession. This is coming a day after the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum(AYCF) issued an ultimatum to Igbos to leave all 19 northern states before October 1st, 2017.

In the statement, signed by the spokesman of the party, Bolaji Abdullahi, the APC condemned the move, describing it as undemocratic.

The statement read in part;

“As a party, we submit to the inalienable right of citizens and groups to agitate for a legitimate cause. However, there are lawful laid down procedures for any form of agitation in a democracy. We observe that the nature and content of recent agitations clearly transcend the boundaries of the law and exceeds the limits of freedom of speech,”

“While agitations on many contentious issues in the polity are normal and key ingredients of the participatory democracy which the APC stands for and defends, such agitations must be peaceful and show respect for the constitutional rights of other citizens. The national assembly, the courts and several lawful avenues are available to citizens, groups and sundry interests to make a change, seek redress and advance legitimate causes. Therefore, we call on agitators to either join a political party which shares their ideology or form a new party to push their cause.

“The APC strongly condemns any utterance, ultimatum or actions that threaten our corporate existence as a country. The party is confident that our security agencies will investigate and prosecute promoters and sponsors of these provocative, divisive, inciting and undemocratic declarations and actions.”

http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/08/form-political-party-push-agenda/

Join a political party and lose your credibility
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by Dreambeat: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
How dumb can some people be.APC is trying to play on the intelligence of one of the smartest people on earth.You want IPOB/MASSOB to form a political party so you could short change them and then announce to the world that they seeked election selection but were rejected without telling the world how dysfunctional the electoral system in Nigeria is with its blatant rigging process.A political party in a country whose constitution is also skewed in favor of the Hausa/Fulanis and their ass lickers.IPOB/MASSOB will not form a political party.If you want to test the popularity of these organizations,call for a referendum and see how much Biafrans want to leave this cesspit called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by nemynely(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
A suggestion that is dead on arrival. Wil govt controlled INEC register the party? Why is the govt afraid of a referendum?
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by 989900: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
IPOBtards are certified retards.

Nnamdi is a lunatic with an endgame unlike you wretched lots.
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by aolawale025: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
Restructuring is in APCs manifesto. They should first tell us why they haven't deemed it fit to call for a constitutional conference.
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Seriously, is this supposed to be an advice or some sort of mockery ?
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by Chikelue2000(m): 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
sekxy:
they think everything is all about politics. .yeye people everywhere
blessings dear, sorry I followed u, hope u don't mind?
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by PREBuhari2019: 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
APC as political party and her members are senseless. Has boko haram,niger delta militant and fulani herdsmen for a political party?
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Chikelue2000:
blessings dear, sorry I followed u, hope u don't mind?
it's fine
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by donborg(m): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
9jakohai:
I seem to recall somewhere that parties formed in Nigeria cannot hold secessionist views (I might be wrong).

So, IPOB, MASSOB would do better to rub minds with groups such as OPC, and even the Arewa People's Congress....to form a party that won't outright advocate for secession...probably for gradual devolution of powers from Abuja.....then secession eventually.

It might take long..(the road to Scottish independence referendum of 2014 took some 80-90 years)..but they might get there.

Remaining a regional group may be attractive...but it doesn't get the job done.
you can wish all you can on nairaland but unfortunately you cannot force biafrans to participate in your zoo elections!
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by engrchykae(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
kingzizzy:
Complete madness. Form a political party so we can go to the National Assembly where all Nigerians will vote against Biafra?

These guys are jokers
we form a political party while the yoruba and hausafulani form a political collabo and do us their usual the nays have it.in the eyes of average nigerian,everything is POLITICS.
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by technicallyrich(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
I just hope. These dream I had does not come to pass.
I was in a dream they killed nnamdi kanu and it annoyed Ss and Se,they also saw that everything he was saying was the truth and they united once again to form their country though I am a yoruba lady I must it was a bueatiful,lovely and rich country.
The yorubas and northerners were now together and now they openly treated yorubas as slaves and they even took drugs to fukkk our women mercilessly,our women were moaning from the room while there husband were working outside.
There was chaos as so many of our women fell in love with the northerners as we yoruba women love sex so much.our men couldn't take it any more some drank rat poison while others jumped inside the lagoon.since our men were not brave enough I was angered and I a woman led my tribe as a leader to war.
I did juju like a true yoruba that I am and the babalawo told me that I shouldn't change or wash my pant untill the war was over.normally I don't wash or change pant that much shall.
In the dream I was shoting ak 47 and I wore only pant without bra and my brest was flapping as I was shoting.
My boyfriend kanu woked me up as he always does everymorning to make sweetlove to me.
Please what's the meaning of these dream is disturbing me and do you think it will ever come to pass.
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by engrchykae(m): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=Nairadays post=57325252]My advice to IPOB and the likes is to use the mode of dialogue through the pen to achieve your purpose. You can never achieve secession via force and hate speech.

It is unfortunate that IPOB had employed the route of hate speech and intimidation through the numerous radio Biafra broadcasts which has made the Government of the day see them trouble makers and war mongers who were probably not born during the last bloodbath of 1967-70.

I don't know if Kanu and his what made you think you wont be the harmed during this conflict?
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by KahlDrogo(m): 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Why didnt they give the same advice to boko haram and even fulani herdsmen? Hypocrisy is killing Nigerians.
By your comment, I suppose you are telling me ipob and Boko Haram ate similar entities.

Well, isn't that interesting.
Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by skedman(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
APC and their foolishness
madam are you okay with the situation on ground or are you soliciting for war if you dont have a solution or suggestion then you keep shot...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Gobir Is The New Senate Majority Leader / Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” / Apapa Gridlock: Naval Officers, Policemen Rake In Millions Daily As Lagosians Gr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.