Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

TECNO Partners​ With GOGE Africa Foundation For Youth Against Violence Seminar - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Partners​ With GOGE Africa Foundation For Youth Against Violence Seminar (907 Views)

Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag / Tecno Partners MTN / Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Partners​ With GOGE Africa Foundation For Youth Against Violence Seminar by Abdstrakt(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
TECNO Foundation in collaboration with GOGE Africa for the 9th edition of its career guidance and counselling seminar 2017 themed; YOUTHS AGAINST VIOLENCE.

The seminar which is aimed at the youths of tomorrow had several high schools in attendance. The seminar addressed a plethora of social issues affecting the youths of today.
Issues discussed include,
•Security awareness
•Child abuse
•Breaking the silence and healing
•Keeping online identify private
•cyber crime among youths.
•Making the internet safe for kids.

The event was educative and fun filled with participating schools acting out dramas.
Bringing the giant out of a child is an endeavor that requires dedication.

Pictures from the event.

Re: TECNO Partners​ With GOGE Africa Foundation For Youth Against Violence Seminar by Young03(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
k
Re: TECNO Partners​ With GOGE Africa Foundation For Youth Against Violence Seminar by Abdstrakt(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
More

Re: TECNO Partners​ With GOGE Africa Foundation For Youth Against Violence Seminar by Abdstrakt(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Pls mods push this to the appropriate section.
Re: TECNO Partners​ With GOGE Africa Foundation For Youth Against Violence Seminar by GloriaNinja(f): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
undecided
Re: TECNO Partners​ With GOGE Africa Foundation For Youth Against Violence Seminar by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
I walked into 3c hub today and noticed that of all the phone stands in the complex, the ladies wearing tecno t-shirts are by far the prettiest, no wonder they're making so much sales grin
Re: TECNO Partners​ With GOGE Africa Foundation For Youth Against Violence Seminar by Techm8: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Making the internet safe for kids is really an issue close to my heart. The internet is a jungle and is not a place for kids. Hope the speakers did justice to the topics. We don't want a new generation of SLAY QUEEENS! grin

1 Like

Re: TECNO Partners​ With GOGE Africa Foundation For Youth Against Violence Seminar by Abdstrakt(m): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
lofty900:
I walked into 3c hub today and noticed that of all the phone stands in the complex, the ladies wearing tecno t-shirts are by far the prettiest, no wonder they're making so much sales grin
Lol...sex appeal. Sex sells.
Re: TECNO Partners​ With GOGE Africa Foundation For Youth Against Violence Seminar by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Good. I like the target of Tecno in their CSR. It's good to invest in education.
Re: TECNO Partners​ With GOGE Africa Foundation For Youth Against Violence Seminar by Ennyholar: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Beautiful initiative... violence must reduce in our society.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Partners​ With GOGE Africa Foundation For Youth Against Violence Seminar by kogbaski99: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
A brand that has it customers at heart
Re: TECNO Partners​ With GOGE Africa Foundation For Youth Against Violence Seminar by Ejadike(m): 3:05am On Jun 09, 2017
Kudos to the tecno brand.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Partners​ With GOGE Africa Foundation For Youth Against Violence Seminar by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
kogbaski99:
A brand that has it customers at heart

It is not even about customers now, it's about Corporate Social Responsibility, how they think they can impact the society. It's laudable.

But wait o mods Lalasticlala, Mynd44 is this in the right section?
Re: TECNO Partners​ With GOGE Africa Foundation For Youth Against Violence Seminar by Abdstrakt(m): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
funmyade:

It is not even about customers now, it's about Corporate Social Responsibility, how they think they can impact the society. It's laudable.

But wait o mods Lalasticlala, Mynd44 is this in the right section?
True. I never even knew Tecno had a. Foundation until now.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Partners​ With GOGE Africa Foundation For Youth Against Violence Seminar by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Abdstrakt:

True. I never even knew Tecno had a. Foundation until now.

Even me too. It's a good way to announce themselves

(1) (Reply)

The Infinix Smart - Quick Look. Why You Should And For Whom You Should Get It / VERY CHEAP UK USED SAMSUNG AND APPLE PRODUCTS. / This Phone Specs Are Awesome. Please Join Me As We Explore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.