Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) (17165 Views)

EFCC Secured The Conviction Two Fraudsters In Ibadan / Two Fraudsters Busted At Their Shrine In Ogun State / Police Destroy Indian Hemp Farm In Osun (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by PearlStreet(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Afonjas dominating crime section back to back.....

You can start crying that they're marginalizing you from the crime section.
Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by AmuDimpka: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
NCAN eatern branch ....Over to you
Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
The Ab0kis left their suya business to start 419?
Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by Nigeriadondie: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Igbos:
Very difficult to believe as it defies logic.

But this sheet is real Africa Black magic.
The more you look..... ......
Guy e dey happen. Last yr I go change dollars for wrong hand in Allen Avenue, Ikeja as I reach house my money no complete. Two weeks after, I mobilize my soldier friends come do like say I wan change dollars. First, I collect d money before rain of blows and kickings followed. The guys confessed how they operate and sadly d police knows about their activities. One of d soldier fresh from Borno use dem display talent to my satisfaction.
I use this medium to warn people if u want to change hard currency enter office so if any Bleep up u know where to go
Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
They are not yorubas and they are not igbos.

Sezua:
Afonja Developers.
Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by badoh(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
why will you collect cash from them in the first place? You should have told them to pay into your account and avoid issues like this. This is definitely a lesson for you for future reference.
Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Their time is up....O Lord gives us more time

And bless our hustle.
i don't know what your problem is exactly. Pls stop trolling on nairaland
Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Heartmender1:
See more photo at
http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/06/nscdc-nab-two-fraudsters-in-osun-see.html?m=1

lol OMG I no fit lafffff abeg

back then my friend bought a tablet soap 25k in form of bb phone
Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by VLongstrider(m): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
What is this? The psychological and mental state of the man who sold the car and the other four victims should be examined. Were they drunk when the money was presented to them? Were they made to call 100 notes 1000 under duress? Are the said victim mentally stable? Any criminal record traceable to any of the parties?
In a society where every financially stable young man is hastily labelled as fraudulent.
As far as I know, the law does not understand this position. That the money you counted and verified changed denomination.....they should take themselves to Osun shrine and settle this. The law will not avail!!!
Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
JasonScolari:
Send this idiot to Mozambique.

They're in dear need of his bald head.
buhahahaha
Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by emynicedgreat: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
PearlStreet:

They should also jail whoever wrote this report. Grammatical Boko Haram.
English is not a measure of intelligence; it simply the white language
Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by PearlStreet(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
emynicedgreat:
English is not a measure of intelligence; it simply the white language

If you're gonna write in whatever language, write the proper thing and not engage in grammatical blunders.
Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by Kashbwoyjnr: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
0b100100111:

Those guys grew-up in the East

Afonja`s averagely re not dubious except when raised outside home.

Can tell you this criminals were raised somewhere after river Niger

Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by Theomarvelus(m): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lol, so NSCDC believe in abbracadabra, naija
Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by ivolt: 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Igbos:
Very difficult to believe as it defies logic.

But this sheet is real Africa Black magic.
The more you look..... ......

The fraudsters know and can explain what they were doing, it
only look like magic to the victims.
Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
VLongstrider:
What is this? The psychological and mental state of the man who sold the car and the other four victims should be examined. Were they drunk when the money was presented to them? Were they made to call 100 notes 1000 under duress? Are the said victim mentally stable? Any criminal record traceable to any of the parties?
In a society where every financially stable young man is hastily labelled as fraudulent.
As far as I know, the law does not understand this position. That the money you counted and verified changed denomination.....they should take themselves to Osun shrine and settle this. The law will not avail!!!
Baba calm down of e never happen to u. pray it won't o. I be de yarn lyk u until de do me one with 1000 naira mint way turn 5 naira
Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by naturalwaves: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
PearlStreet:

They should also jail whoever wrote this report. Grammatical Boko Haram.
Welcome to Nairaland where padi padi determines what gets taken to the front page. Apart from the fact that the report is a petty one which wouldn't be on the front page if not for the source it is coming from, the report is so imcomplete and partly untrue. So, the person from NSCDC made it known to amiloaded correspondent ? undecided what a joke! cheesy......and the same amiloaded correspondent could not ask the criminals vital questions like the trick behind the act and so on. The blogosphere really needs to be cleared of vanity blogging. Smh

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by 2shure: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Either afonja
Or aboki wry dey speak afonja language .
Na mostly afonja dey run am
Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by bionixs: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
fadafuqer:
Dafuq??.....I was expecting to see some east names cos they're very good at fraudulent activities...

Meanwhile

Upcoming NCAN chairman

Phoenix Eye division

*_*
sorry for arriving late but better be late than never. we don show

Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by unitedsurv: 12:10am On Jun 09, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
In Afonjanistan, the main handwork na either skull mining, agberoism and/or yahoo plus.
By their handwork we shall know them. grin
Name checkers, Afonjanistan branch u must report for duty

I know there's nothing upstairs even your display name says it all but i'm just looking at you kwantinu

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by nephemmy(m): 12:18am On Jun 09, 2017
Arewa Youths...shioor
Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by Nigeriadondie: 12:43am On Jun 09, 2017
unitedsurv:

I know there's nothing upstairs even your display name says it all but i'm just looking at you kwantinu
U re a perfect example of an slowpoke with saliva dripping from ur smelly mouth
Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by unitedsurv: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

U re a perfect example of an slowpoke with saliva dripping from ur smelly mouth

the thing bite hin brain lol

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by Nigeriadondie: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2017
unitedsurv:

the thing bite hin brain lol
https://www.nairaland.com/3849622/pastor-beheads-7-year-old-boy-lagos
Shey u read d above link. Wetin I talk na lie? Check the name and venue grin
If u like accept that skull mining is d new resource in Afonjanistan.
Na u e pain pass cos if e no pain u, u for no reply my comment. Just here to catch fun and match d tail of dogs like u. tongue
Ask Pidgin2 and Peacengine they will tell u wink
Re: NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo) by Heartmender1: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2017
Cyriloha:

lol OMG I no fit lafffff abeg

back then my friend bought a tablet soap 25k in form of bb phone
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abductors Of Greenfield Students Ask Their Parents To Pay ₦10 Million Each / ASP Kills tricycle rider at point blank range and disappears / Police Dismiss 4 Officers Over N200k Extortion (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.