Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind 'Daughter' On Her Birthday (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind 'Daughter' On Her Birthday (Photos) (87681 Views)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) / How Adams Oshiomhole Adopted His Blind 'Daughter' At An Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind 'Daughter' On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
The girl, her father and uncle are all blind.
Demonic error.
I pray for her to see.
Re: Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind 'Daughter' On Her Birthday (Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
BlowBack:

Number one cause of Congenital blindness is gonorrhea

Google it.

That's why today, eye drops are administered immediately on new borns

Oshiomolie gave his wife gonorrhea back then and no wonder she died of cervical cancer which is as a result of gonorrhea and PID

The idiot don give ilara chronic gonorrhea
u didnt read the news...gobbledygook.
Re: Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind 'Daughter' On Her Birthday (Photos) by xrenzy(m): 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kizyte:
It pains my heart to see a young blind person. I just want to believe they are filled with light inside. God help the physically challenged. cry
thanks for the heartly prayer as a physical challenge I say may God help u too and may God help us all, Ameen.
Re: Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind 'Daughter' On Her Birthday (Photos) by MaziBugie: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
https://medium.com/@mazibugieokhuemoi/the-true-story-of-a-governor-and-his-blind-daughter-957ac0213b30
Re: Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind 'Daughter' On Her Birthday (Photos) by MaziBugie: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
https://medium.com/@mazibugieokhuemoi/the-true-story-of-a-governor-and-his-blind-daughter-957ac0213b30
Re: Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind 'Daughter' On Her Birthday (Photos) by sshalom(m): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is a good one and kudos to the Comrade!
Re: Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind 'Daughter' On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
xrenzy:
thanks for the heartly prayer as a physical challenge I say may God help u too and may God help us all, Ameen.
It's well my brother!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind 'Daughter' On Her Birthday (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Nice gesture... But Nigerian politicians can never do anything absolutely free... It must have a political undertone.
do you vote free without political undertone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare / Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.