Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,641 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

An Open Letter On The South East Issue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter On The South East Issue (567 Views)

DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter On The South East Issue by ojlifa: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Most analysts say the problem of Nigeria is corruption,i agree to some extent,one branch is corruption but that is not the root cause,the root cause of Nigerians problem is the lack of patrotism.it is quite sicking to watch once personal interest take preference over general interest,i stand by my earlier analysis and i maintain strongly that if the igbos say they are not Nigerian and they are not willing to commit 100% to the Nigerian project then let them go.Any Northern governor or Senator who couldn't speak when the igbo where displaying open rascality,open contempt,conducting acts of treason and sabotage to the country Nigeria and there governors could not speak then those same governors must keep quite now and if they insist on speaking then 2019 we shall tell you who appointed you to office .i stand by that statement,i read with shock comment emanating from osita a man who was give a rosey ride to the head of road safety and then to minister without doing or serving Nigeria in any capacity had the temerity to write things in support of there biafra,well all i can say is the leaders of today must not give the tomorrow leaders more trouble the issue of biafra most and should be settled now .either they go or they stay.second i reject with ever bone in my body the attempt by the senate to give the south east a development commission,that in my interpretation is an insult to the good people of the south south,under what ground does south east need a commission i ask?those forms of black mail would not work.the only people who deserve a development commission is the Niger Delta in fact as far as i am concern every state should rely on its resources and pay 50% royalty to the federal government.i total condemn the attempt to give south east a development commission,black mail is not exclusive to any part of the country,if south east is to get a development commission so should every region of the county which means the senate should set up south west commission,north east,north west and north central commission respectively even the north east which has been devastated by boko haram do not have a development commission
Re: An Open Letter On The South East Issue by Etogist: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
The true problem of Nigeria is what you just displayed, it is called Igbophobia . Igbos are the most detribalized and patriotic Nigerians yet you people conspired against them. What is happening now is the repercussion of your treachery against the Igbo nation and Biafra at large. Let my people go.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter On The South East Issue by DrGoodman: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
ojlifa:
Most analysts say the problem of Nigeria is corruption,i agree to some extent,one branch is corruption but that is not the root cause,the root cause of Nigerians problem is the lack of patrotism.it is quite sicking to watch once personal interest take preference over general interest,i stand by my earlier analysis and i maintain strongly that if the igbos say they are not Nigerian and they are not willing to commit 100% to the Nigerian project then let them go.Any Northern governor or Senator who couldn't speak when the igbo where displaying open rascality,open contempt,conducting acts of treason and sabotage to the country Nigeria and there governors could not speak then those same governors must keep quite now and if they insist on speaking then 2019 we shall tell you who appointed you to office .i stand by that statement,i read with shock comment emanating from osita a man who was give a rosey ride to the head of road safety and then to minister without doing or serving Nigeria in any capacity had the temerity to write things in support of there biafra,well all i can say is the leaders of today must not give the tomorrow leaders more trouble the issue of biafra most and should be settled now .either they go or they stay.second i reject with ever bone in my body the attempt by the senate to give the south east a development commission,that in my interpretation is an insult to the good people of the south south,under what ground does south east need a commission i ask?those forms of black mail would not work.the only people who deserve a development commission is the Niger Delta in fact as far as i am concern every state should rely on its resources and pay 50% royalty to the federal government.i total condemn the attempt to give south east a development commission,black mail is not exclusive to any part of the country,if south east is to get a development commission so should every region of the county which means the senate should set up south west commission,north east,north west and north central commission respectively even the north east which has been devastated by boko haram do not have a development commission

What laws did the Igbo's break by deciding to sit at home, or are you just scared for nothing like others?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter On The South East Issue by DrGoodman: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Etogist:
The true problem of Nigeria is what you just displayed, it is called Igbophobia . Igbos are the most detribalized and patriotic Nigerians yet you people conspired against them. What is happening now is the repercussion of your treachery against the Igbo nation and Biafra at large. Let my people go.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter On The South East Issue by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Etogist:
The true problem of Nigeria is what you just displayed, it is called Igbophobia . Igbos are the most detribalized and patriotic Nigerians yet you people ganged up and conspired against them. What is happening now is the repercussion of your treachery against the Igbo nation and Biafra at large. Let my people go.
A very apt answer to this Igbophobic goons. Tell me who is more Nigerian than the average Igbo man. He is everywhere contributing to the IGR of his host community, while they still hold them in high contempt. Are Igbos not in Cameroon? are they not in their numbers in Gabon? Has there been any news of shop burning or attack on the igbos in these countries? But the case of Nigeria is different. Little things, they pour their frustration on the Igbos. What have we received from Nigeria if not death and subjugation. 3 million dead is sill not enough for them. I'm just tired of talking. My prayer is the unity of the Igbos, both S'South and S'East, then we can call off the bluff of these ungrateful urchins. God will definitely answer our prayers.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter On The South East Issue by ojlifa: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
i am quite sure you are not conversant with the law,nobody declares a public holiday outside the President,neither can you tell other people not to move,those fall under treasonable offence,that is aside Kanu BUYING GUNS,INTERCEPTING COMMUNICATIONS SIGNAL,ILLEGAL BROAD CASTING,,INSTIGATING WAR,INSULTING THE STATE.THE LIST IS ENDLESS.that is on the local front on the international front opening of embassies,lying to foreign government,creating discord,dividing Nigerian Association.there sins are too much to mention.let the igbo go,nobody give a dame about them we are tired,Since 1956 one set of people has made life terrible for everybody.let the igbo people go i repeat we do not want them .South south do not like them,south west don't like them,north central don't like them,north east don't like them,north west don't like them.and you brain cant tell you there must be something wrong with you.let them go,haba everywhere you go igbo problem.they are like a cuss,i land in malaysia the custom officer ask me in clear words am i igbo,i said no why do you ask,he said because they are criminals .everywhere you go igbo problem,we are tired igbo people must go

DrGoodman:

What laws did the Igbo's break by deciding to sit at home, or are you just scared for nothing like others?

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Knelt B4 Kanu Comes Again "Let Us Reason Together ". Must Read / Anti-igbo Threat: Osinbajo To Meet Igbo Elders Today / Acting President Osinbajo Humbles Fashola ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.