Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Jumia To Celebrate Five Years Of Online Business In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Jumia To Celebrate Five Years Of Online Business In Nigeria (410 Views)

20 Ways To Be a Victim of Online Scam In 2020 / Xiaomi Phones Instant Pick Up Deals To Celebrate This Xmas / Quick Launch Of Online Store: Woocommerce Wordpress Themes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia To Celebrate Five Years Of Online Business In Nigeria by edewojames(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
The eCommerce tycoon in Nigeria, Jumia Nigeria, a B2C online business will celebrate its five years of service on July 3rd to July 13th. Jumia will certainly give out discount to online shoppers.

To enjoy these you can download the mobile app on various play stores. You should also subscribe to their newsletter so that you will get latest price information immediately the anniversary begins and throughout.

Jumia staffs and business partners have commented on how they push through to ensure that Jumia get to where it is today. The comments are listed below.

"Just like every other enthusiastic new hire, I wore a dry cleaned suit and tie on my first day of work. I remembered being welcomed by the CEO who was wearing a t-shirt, short and slippers," says Head of internal operations, Akinwunmi Ogunnusi, who had worked with Jumia for 5 years.

"We were interns working on making the ecommerce dream a reality. We were willing to do anything to keep working even if it meant using our car battery to start the generator at 11PM," Jumia HR, Tosin Iyanda. She has worked for four years there.

Jeddy Okogbue, Jumia partner for 2 years and who own J-force stated "I can remember the day my department at work was shut down, I felt like every thing in the world was on hold and boom! Jforce comes knocking.

For the past five years, Jumia has grown wide. There is now Jumia kenya as well as Jumia Uganda. Also, more online sales department has been added including Jumia market, Jumia travel, Jumia food, Jumia deals, Jumia cars and Jumia house.

Jumia is best known in Nigeria for online sales of smartphones, computers, electronics and wears.
READ FROM HERE http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/06/jumia-to-celebrate-five-years-of-online-business-nigeria.html

(1) (Reply)

Hp 15 An002nia Star Wars Intel Core I5 1tb Hdd 8gb Ram ,2gig Nvidia 940m / UK USED PC NEEDED FOR PURCHASE! / Hp 15 Ay072nia Intel Core I3 500gb Hdd 4gb Ram 15.6inches -145k@nugalink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.