Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump (43496 Views)

AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry / What If I Impregnated Freda Francis - AY Slams Critics / Mabel Makun Warns Freda Francis To Stay Away From AY, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Amagite(m): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Iyanya’s ex girlfriend, medical Aesthetician, Freda Francis who is almost due for delivery showed off her baby bump in these beautiful all black photos.

The father of the baby is reportedly a Nigerian-American who already is engaged to the entrepreneurial businesswoman.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/freda-francis-baby-bump.html

1 Like

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by forreelinc(m): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Damn! Nyanya tapped that?
Sh*t
Project fame testimony

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by auntysimbiat(f): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Evablizin(f): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ok nah iyanya has made you popular with the title iyanya ex-girlfriend ride on sha,safe delivery to you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by makydebbie(f): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
We don't know her name. Abi is her name Iyanya's ex gf?

11 Likes

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Who's this? Just an ex-girlfriend

Nairaland = Dumpsite

16 Likes

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by klassykute(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Whe de iyanya self after up to something e b like smtin cum do am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
Iyanya will still goan fvck another bi.tch....babymama biz been dropping money since 2010 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Gotze1: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
So, make we fry water?

1 Like

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrat ma

Promise and failed everywhere
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by EXLOVER(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Currently frying my laff.

Put groundnut oil inside fry pan, on top fire and start laffing on it and stir with frying spoon for 30mins.

What am saying self. This Igbo strong oh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Berrypie(f): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
She looks good!
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by sunnysunny69(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Chop clean mouth and move on, iyanya there is God o !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Sparkies(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by EWAagoyin(m): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Main reason I must marry a virgin I can't just stand that feeling knowing my wife has been bleeped before by someone else or even multiple people sef. ... Honestly I cant stand it.. . Imagine the title. iyanya ex.. .

4 Likes

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by dtruth50: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
Gotze1:
So, make we fry water?
pls pls don't fry water. na boil u go boil am grin

3 Likes

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Olibboy: 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
She looks beautiful in a broken mirror
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by dikason017(m): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Evablizin:
Ok nah iyanya has made you popular with the title iyanya ex-girlfriend ride on sha,safe delivery to you

Evablizin,, always everywhere.
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Shez rocking her bump really well
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Duane212(m): 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
makydebbie:
We don't know her name. Abi is her name Iyanya's ex gf?
Hi sweetness
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by lenghtinny(m): 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
Oyinbo pepper cool

1 Like

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by quiyyah(f): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Main reason I must marry a virgin I can't just stand that feeling knowing my wife has been bleeped before by someone else or even multiple people sef. ... Honestly I cant stand it.. . Imagine the title. iyanya ex.. .

grin

1 Like

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by pythonkid(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
ggh
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by EWAagoyin(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
quiyyah:

grin
can you stand it??
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by OVA200(m): 12:01am On Jun 09, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Hope you are still virgin also because you don't want anybody to bleep your future wife so you too should not have bleep another person's wife too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by newyz(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2017
musicians and baby mamas
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by seunlly(m): 12:07am On Jun 09, 2017
OVA200:
Hope you are still virgin also because you don't want anybody to bleep your future wife so you too should not have bleep another person's wife too.
it not done that way jhooor.
which city girls be virgin again and we go see a giu that is vjrgin that will marry them.
life goes on kid.
Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 09, 2017
Two minutes of silence to those who don't know what to comment

5 Likes

Re: Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump by dechar(m): 12:17am On Jun 09, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Shez rocking her bump really well
you beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) / Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) / 2face Takes His Children Out For Fun [lovely Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.