Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics (1576 Views)

OML 30: IYC Accuses Oil Coy Of ‘divide And Rule’ Tactics / Any Candidate Supported By both Igbos And Yorubas Is the Candidate Of God / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by lilfreezy: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
It pains me that we southerners are not United. The British merged us together and allied with the north whom they thought the divide and rule tactics to perfection. It's Obvious the northerners know how to play politics dirty and they do it well organised and planed. They unit and call themselves North, while in the south we are divided into three.

The yoruba man will not trust the Igbo man.
The Igbo man will not will not trust the yoruba man
The south south will be shouting "we ikweres" "we ijaws" "ibibio" and so on.

Obasanjo was the only man that really tried to unite the south for a common cause. He tried to keep the south as one but we were still not United.

* Igbos in politics*
My Igbo brothers clearly don't know to play politics because even within ourselves we are not United. When you tell Igbo man to run for office, instead of us to come together and bring 1 person, we will be bringing five. This thing has always been used against us for long to split the votes in SE into groups and when we lose we put so much emotion.

*Tinubu's mistake*
Tinubu made a big mistake in splitting yoruba votes into APC and pdp because of his ambition for power but everything backfired. Obasanjo saw this coming and was Secretly advising tinubu Secretly about this Alliance which the north capitalized on because Jonathan was not pushing the right buttons in the South West. Now it it too late, the country has gone to the dogs and the North has finally won. I don't see them vacating that position for many years.

I was speaking with my friends who works with the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) today and he told me how the North have taken over the company, with the yorubas and Igbo having less senior post with their people numerically dominating in top strategic position with no strategy on how to move the organization forward.

I'm sorry to say but in the year 2040 by the time they finish with us southerners their will be nothing like Christian/Muslim ticket for the presidency because by then they will rewrite the Constitution to suit there favor.

MAY GOD HELP US ALL

1 Like

Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by ISKANDER14TH: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Afonja unity begging as usual

More tori 4 biafrasay.com
Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by gaetano: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
I've noticed the nairaland thing. The afonja and Igbo thing, disuniting us. I'm even suspecting why so much ipob blogs and twitter handles. They could be ran by an imposter.

2 Likes

Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by lilfreezy: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
ISKANDER14TH:
Afonja unity begging as usual

More tori 4 biafrasay.com

Nwanne, abum onye Igbo, Ibeku ibekuta Okwuato autonomous community of aboh mbaise imo state to be precise.

And if you are an Igbo man like me I'm afraid to say you are one of the foolish ones disgracing us. Think and know how to play politics.

11 Likes

Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by ISKANDER14TH: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
lilfreezy:

Nwanne, abum onye Igbo, Ibeku ibekuta Okwuato autonomous community of aboh mbaise imo state to be precise.

And if you are an Igbo man like me I'm afraid to say you are one of the foolish ones disgracing us. Think and know how to play popotics

no u are not an igbo man but an ewedu clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by lilfreezy: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Let me say something yorubas don't know. This people have lagos in mind and I'm telling you they wanna capture it. Once they manage to control lagos by sponsoring another yoruba man for gubernatorial election and win it, before you know it, they might even install an emir in lagos. Like I've said before, my Igbo men no sabi play politics. But yoruba man self go they betray him kinsmen because of ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by ISKANDER14TH: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
lilfreezy:

And if you are an Igbo man like me I'm afraid to say you are one of the foolish ones disgracing us. Think and know how to play popotics

no u are no an igbo man but an ewedu gobbling CLOWN

Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by Saintsquare(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Your brothers are already here 2 bash you

Good point tho,make sense....
Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
AFONJAS are scared the Igbos would eventually leave them with their Cow brained master.

My dear weeping Yoruba Goon you can not be Like us.

So enough of the show and stop embarrassing your forefathers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by ISKANDER14TH: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mcquine:
AFONJAS are scared the Igbos would eventually leave them with their Cow brained master.

My dear weeping Yoruba Goon you can not be Like us.

So enough of the show and stop embarrassing your forefathers.

no mind the ewedu clown wee dey claim igbo boy com the curse igbo people
Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by gaetano: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Biased mods I just confirmed what the op was saying about Northerner sporting people here who pretend to be a tribe from the SS. He upload proof the importers profile and the Biased mod removed it. Using social media to cause havoc. I'm sorry to say but Nairaland has lost its integrity is dead. It's all about their money now.
Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by PureWays(m): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
ISKANDER14TH:

if truely u are an igbo then u are a bigger disgrace by begging the cat faced ewedugrian and mocking ur kinsmens
Let us think for once and drop the hate.. If truly you are an Igbo man, well, I believe that you should be sensible enough to know that Hate addles the mind. Yoruba aren't as emotional as the Igbos and that has really helped us. What you fail to acknowledge is that you will never get the satisfaction of what you so much crave for, because it doesn't exist.
In every struggle, battle or war; wise men always seek allies to increase their chances of a successful outcome. The question now is: Who are your allies when you've already succeeded in chasing everyone off cos of Hate? Think man, Think!

3 Likes

Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
ISKANDER14TH:

no mind the ewedu clown wee dey claim igbo boy com the curse igbo people

Abeg post that picture one more time.
Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by ISKANDER14TH: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
gaetano:
Biased mods I just confirmed what the op was saying about Northerner sporting people here who pretend to be a tribe from the SS. He upload proof the importers profile and the Biased mod removed it. Using social media to cause havoc. I'm sorry to say but Nairaland has lost its integrity is dead. It's all about their money now.

Hmm
Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by ISKANDER14TH: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
gaetano:

who b northerner
Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by ISKANDER14TH: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mcquine:

Abeg post that picture one more time.

Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by lilfreezy: 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
PureWays:
Let us think for once and drop the hate.. If truly you are an Igbo man, well, I believe that you should be sensible enough to know that Hate addles the mind. Yoruba aren't as emotional as the Igbos and that has really helped us. What you fail to acknowledge is that you will never get the satisfaction of what you so much crave for, because it doesn't exist.
In every struggle, battle or wars; wise men always seek allies to increase their chance of a successful outcome. The question now is: Who are your allies when you've already succeeded in chasing everyone off cos of Hate? Think man, Think!

That guy is not an igbo man he is an Arewa social media strategist. Just take a look at his profile and see date he registered as well as the time he has spent online. I mean he actually joined nairaland today but has already used 3 hours. grin. Causing tension online but in reality things are calm in south East

1 Like

Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
PureWays:
In every struggle, battle or wars; wise men always seek allies to increase their chance of a successful outcome. The question now is: Who are your allies when you've already succeeded in chasing everyone off cos of Hate? Think man, Think!

WE DO NOT NEED AFONJAS FOR AN ALLIE GO TO YOUR CATTLE REARING MASTERS.

AND MARK MY WORDS WHEN BIAFRA FINALLY EXCLUDES ITSELF FROM THIS FILT.

THE YORUBA'S WOULD REGRET IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by PureWays(m): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
lilfreezy:

That guy is not an igbo man he is an Arewa social media strategist. Just take a look at his profile and see date he registered as well as the time he has spent online. I mean he actually joined nairaland today but has already used 3 hours. grin. Causing tension online but in reality things are calm in south East
Oh! With the way he's spewing so much hate, if he's payed, that must be some load of money, but if he's reals, then he clearly lacks heart for understanding...
Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by ISKANDER14TH: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
PureWays:

if truely u are a sensible igbo man then u wont have been bashing ur kinsmen in a public forum just to get an applaud from ewedu people what a shame!! I bu complete efulefu.... aturu omalu omalu mana atulu ofeke otinye isi na ohia
Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by PureWays(m): 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mcquine:

Lol.. You are not wise. Bye.
Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by PureWays(m): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
ISKANDER14TH:

if truely u are a sensible igbo man then u wont have been bashing ur kinsmen in a public forum just to get an applaud from ewedu people what a shame!! I bu complete efulefu.... aturu omalu omalu mana atulu ofeke otinye isi na ohia
I'm Proudly Yoruba.. I guess your Hate couldn't let you see that.
Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by ISKANDER14TH: 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mcquine:

no mind those clown whose only thing igbo in them is their name but are complete efulefu.. I call them yorubalised igbo who have been stayin in lag all their life and have thus aquired the treacherous atributes naturally intrisic in an ewedu gobbler.. with all the love we have shown rthe progenetors of the fallen one(oduduwa) over the years where has it gotten us to our market are destroyed under thrump up charges our property seized and they have continued to side with their gworo chewing masters to subjugate us the igbos but then an igbo clown is talking of more love... kiss my butt
Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by gaetano: 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
ISKANDER14TH:

Google translation just gave away
Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by ISKANDER14TH: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
PureWays:
I'm Proudly Yoruba.. I guess your Hate couldn't let you see that.

AND I AM A VERY VERY VERY PROUD IGBO MAN

WHEN U GIVE ME HATE I WILL GIVE U MORE HATE AND VICE VERSA
Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by ISKANDER14TH: 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
gaetano:

Google translation just gave away

I have vowed neva to battle my broda except very stupid once so I wont battle u let me save my energy for ewedu gobblers the mods have gotten tired of banning me as I defend my people (igbos and biafrans) against the treacherous waste and the arewa clowns. The moniker actually started from the first now to 14th. I dont need any1 to praize me thats a work I do with pleasure for free. So broda if u are truely an igbo man dalu if not Zap U
Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by PureWays(m): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
ISKANDER14TH:

AND I AM A VERY VERY VERY PROUD IGBO MAN

WHEN U GIVE ME HATE I WILL GIVE U MORE HATE AND VICE VERSA
Lol.. Continue to live in your illusion.
Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by ISKANDER14TH: 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
PureWays:
In every struggle, battle or war; wise men always seek allies to increase their chances of a successful outcome. The question now is: Who are your allies when you've already succeeded in chasing everyone off cos of Hate? Think man, Think!

ewedu gobbling clown u see ur life u were masking as an igbo man to confuse the other already confused slowpoke just to achieve ur aim of bashing the great igbo but wen it became hot u couldnt bear the heat of truth then u gave ur self away for who you are (dmon ). Ur case reminds me of expelling a demon from a host exorcism
Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by PureWays(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2017
ISKANDER14TH:

ewedu gobbling clown u see ur life u were masking as an igbo man to confuse the other already confused slowpoke just to achieve ur aim of bashing the great igbo but wen it began hot u couldnt bear the heat of truth then u gave ur self away for who you are. Ur case reminds me of expelling a demon from a host exorcism
Lol... Obviously, you have a very weak emotion (mind). I'm tempted to play with your feelings just to make you reveal how more stvpid a Human Being can be... Lol..
I never claimed to be Igbo bro, re-read my comment from the start.
It's very easy to mess with you guys, well, continue spewing trash, it won't give you the desired outcome, I don't take foolish people seriously... Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Young And New Face Win The Anambra Governorship / Graphic Photos Of Those Killed By Gov. Okoroch’s Security Men At Eke Ukwu Market / Real Hate Speech & Those That Said Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.