Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Signs That You Can Marry Each Other. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs That You Can Marry Each Other. (416 Views)

Christian Men Can Marry More Than One Wife, No Bible Verse Is Against Polygamy – / Men Can Marry More Than One Wife, No Bible Verse Is Against Polygamy – Pastor / 8 Signs That A Church Doesnt Get Grace - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs That You Can Marry Each Other. by Revadebola: 3:39am On Jun 09, 2017
SIGNS THAT YOU CAN MARRY EACH OTHER.
1, Is he/she genuinely born again like you? 2, Are you spiritually compact able ? Do you share the same Bible doctrinal interpretations. 3, Is there marital love between the two of you? Is this the kind of person you will want to share the rest of your life with? 4, Do you have the Holy Spirit confirmation to marry him/her, e.g, peace of heart. 5, Are you compact able physically? Do you relate more of friends or sex objects. 6, Can you cope for life with his/her obvious weaknesses, if he/she doesn't change. E.g, violent expression of anger. Fighting and beating you? 7, Have you ever had serious misunderstanding? Were you able to resolve it amacably? 8, Has your pastors given you their confirmation about him/her? 9, Has your parents and his /her parents given their full consent? 10, Are you prepared now for marriage responsibilities? Not are you of age for marriage. 11, Do you share the same priorities and values of life. 12, Will you still marry him/her if the factors of money, beauty, handsomeness, opportunities, were not there? Ask yourself these searching questions and chat me for counseling.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030. Email :revadebola@gmail.com. SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO. "LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Sold My Soul To Satan, So What ? - Nigerian Lady / What Does The Blood Of Jesus Do- To Take Away The Sins Of The World / I Resigned As A Catholic Cleric Because I Want To Make Heaven - Rev. Father P. E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.