Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Computer Repair And Sales - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Repair And Sales (2726 Views)

Computer Repair Service In Minna / Macbook For Repair And Sell / Pls Who Know Any Computer Repair Training Center In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Repair And Sales by ybahrbz91: 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
hibreerheem:
Hello people,my name is Issa Ibraheem,I am an engineer.So am using this medium to tell you all that I am specialized in laptop repair and servicing,formatting or upgrading or OS,upgrading of ram or hard disk and if you think you want to buy a new or used laptop,you can call me or whatsapp me on 09091778525.As you try to patronise me may almighty God increase your pocket abundantly.Thanks
Good evening, I would like to make inquiry about the price of the following gadgets;
Dell Inspiron, Acer nd Hp (4GRam/500GHD)
Inverter 10KVA
UPS; B/S (10KVA), S/S
Transformer; 300KVA
CCTV Camera (1.3Mp)
Re: Computer Repair And Sales by hibreerheem(m): 12:21am On Jun 14, 2017
ybahrbz91:

Good evening, I would like to make inquiry about the price of the following gadgets;
Dell Inspiron, Acer nd Hp (4GRam/500GHD)
Inverter 10KVA
UPS; B/S (10KVA), S/S
Transformer; 300KVA
CCTV Camera (1.3Mp)
new laptops or used
Re: Computer Repair And Sales by MaydayMayday: 2:14am On Jun 14, 2017
Pls,how much will it cost me to replace backlight of my Acer aspire 5738z laptop?

It's working fine...it's only the screen light I need to change
Re: Computer Repair And Sales by hibreerheem(m): 4:38am On Jun 14, 2017
MaydayMayday:

Pls,how much will it cost me to replace backlight of my Acer aspire 5738z laptop?

It's working fine...it's only the screen light I need to change
you gonna change the screen entirely and it's 15k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café / Putting Together/building A Music Pc. (PICTURES ADDED! PROJECT COMPLETED I HOPE) / Please I Want To Buy A Laptop .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.