Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

I'm Confused. Need Advice Again Please Before I Do The Wrong Thing. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Confused. Need Advice Again Please Before I Do The Wrong Thing. (403 Views)

I'm Confused Need Your Advice Please / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused. Need Advice Again Please Before I Do The Wrong Thing. by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 09, 2017
Please fellow Nairalanders, I need your advice here. There is this girl I have feelings for but do not know how to tell her. She once saw me wearing a ring and she asked if i am married. When i told her i am not, she sighed "hmmmmmmm" (it was just the two of us in the church at that time).She is the head of the unite I belong to in the church. months ago, I noticed the way she looks straight into my eyes whether she's talking to me or to other people. So I decided to get close to her and we started talking. Few weeks after that, she became unreceptive of me so I ignored her. If she is talking with other church members and i happen to join them, she will find an excuse to leave the gather. This happens a lot but She continues to stare at me more intently. I will always look away or pretend not to notice her whenever she locks eyes with because I get the feeling she doesn't like me.
Last week things suddenly changed. She came early for our usual church meeting and asked me to come and sit close to her. I told her I'm OK with where I am seated. She will only talk to me when we are alone or in the presence of her twin sister but totally ignores me when people are there.
Today, we came for the same meeting and I met her, her sister and a guy eating roasted corn. She didn't say a word to me. I greeted the guy and sit my ass down, waiting for the meeting to start( I was 5minute earlier). When the guy left the church to call the coordinator, she offered me the corn she was eating (they have finished the corn before the guy left except the one she's eating). I said "thanks"
She said "please take it" and I replied " thanks, I will pass". She pleaded again and again saying "please, please". I finally collected it. All this while, her twin sister was sited there without saying a word. As soon as people started coming into the church, she became cold to me again and ignores me even if I tried to talk to her. But when she was to say the closing prayer, she rested her hands on my shoulders and prayed. (she was standing behind me at that time).
Please my dear friends, What should I do about this very cute girl?
Do you think she's interested in me?
Why does she behaves this way?
Re: I'm Confused. Need Advice Again Please Before I Do The Wrong Thing. by Olanrefront3355(m): 5:55am On Jun 09, 2017
U've posted this yesterday, and you got answers.

What's with this Now?

Before you do the wrong thing?

If u really want her, go after her, it's as simple as that!

So it's left to you what to do if she rejects you.

And d fact she placed her hands on ur shoulder during prayer shows not a sign of showing affection...

#Iyanu_Mashele
Re: I'm Confused. Need Advice Again Please Before I Do The Wrong Thing. by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 09, 2017
she likes u but der are two tinz involved
1)she might not be proud of u
2)shez tryin to keep her rep in church
Re: I'm Confused. Need Advice Again Please Before I Do The Wrong Thing. by smartty68(m): 6:02am On Jun 09, 2017
She's tryna be too careful not letting the members in the church notice that there's something probably going on with you too.

She likes you but in a shy way... Why are you wearing a ring when you're not married

So she handed over the corn she had finished to you and you collected Na how you take chop the corn? grin

Guy man up and take her on a date...
Re: I'm Confused. Need Advice Again Please Before I Do The Wrong Thing. by whitebeard(m): 6:09am On Jun 09, 2017
If u ask me I can't date or marry an individual like that, she obviously aint proud of you, doesn't look like the type to sacrifice for someone.

Op abeg she is not a good somebody.
Re: I'm Confused. Need Advice Again Please Before I Do The Wrong Thing. by tungstar(m): 6:30am On Jun 09, 2017
i feel the lady is à shy type.... take the initiative and act fast before the other guy eating roasted corn with her steals her away grin
Re: I'm Confused. Need Advice Again Please Before I Do The Wrong Thing. by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 6:34am On Jun 09, 2017
OP act like a man and stop all the hide and seek game.

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Realjayworld_unisex_store Is A Fraud Be Warned!!!! / Please any uber partner in the house / Boko Haram Chieftain Nabbed By The Nigerian Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.