Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,044 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Nigerian Youngsters Shine In Korea As England Sails To World Cup Final. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Youngsters Shine In Korea As England Sails To World Cup Final. (760 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Shine In New Photo / Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) / 5 Super Eagles Players We Expect To Shine In The 2018/2019 Premier League Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youngsters Shine In Korea As England Sails To World Cup Final. by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2017
It is no longer news that Nigerians in diaspora do well in whatever they do.

In football, just like in other sports, athletes of Nigerian descents have chosen to pledge their allegiance to other foreign countries, usually at the expense of their home teams.

However, the following youngsters are still eligible to don the Nigerian jerseys and fly the Nigerian colours in the World scene.

1) Dominic Solanke

This guy netted a brace against Italy yesterday.

2) Ovie Ejaria

Correct Isoko Boy... My kid brother's namesake

3) Ademola Lookman

4) Josh Onomah

Does Tega sounds like a British name to you guys?
Yeah...I thought so too.

5) Sheyi Ojo

6) Kyle Walker-Peters

This guy, is the only guy I am not so certain of. However, I have my conviction that he is Nigerian after going through his twitter account, where he wrote a tribute to the fallen Ugo Ehiogu.
He might as well be a Kunle Yinka Wasiu Peters... You know how e dey be @horpeyemi and @haryormeedae dem... lol Just kiddin'

7) Ezri Konsa

This guy isn't a Nigerian, but no crime 'claiming relationship' with my Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo or Angolan brother.
He is sha an African. lol!!!!!!!!

Big shout out to my research mentor @ Explorers. I know I didn't get it this time, but I will get there.
To my Beloved Lalasticlala, I won't mind if you help push some buttons so that men go see front.
To the boss @ baba Seun, never vex for me... I go come see you.
To all the mods always putting me on that list, I love you too.
Happy weekend to all of you.

Source 1
Source 2

Re: Nigerian Youngsters Shine In Korea As England Sails To World Cup Final. by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2017
I know I am not yet as 'tight' as my mentor Explorers, neither am I as omnipresent as my leader lalasticlala, but I am humble to the government of oge seun.

(1) (Reply)

Done Deal : Real Madrid Has Agreed To Sell Morata And Danilo To Chelsea / 2 Odds For 1/08/17 / Confirmed: Barcelona Deliver Neymar Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.