Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo (3835 Views)

What I Saw At FRSC Office In Abuja – Dogara / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" / Target Groups: See What A British Scholar Wrote About Igbo, Yoruba And Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2017
IGBOS AND NIGERIANS: In their confusion, infusion and frustration arising from pride and over estimation of themselves leading them to a series of saboteur maniac syndromes. Igbos broadly divided other Nigerians into three broad categories. Those they hate, those they deride and those they fear. Those they hate are the yorubas whom they call traitors, tribalists and cowards. Yet no race in Nigeria have been more tribal than the lbos. There are historical facts to prove this. If something is ten and igbos are not allowed to take 15, so that the rest of us can share minus 5, lgbos will cry marginalisation and label the rest us tribalists. However there is no race in this country that have been more accommodating of the lgbos than the Yorubas, there is no single igbo leader that did not grow up in the South West or is a beneficiary of Yoruba largesse. Zik went to CMS GRAMMAR SCHOOL, Adolphus wabara went to AHMADIYA COLLEGE AGEGE, Ken Nnamani went to LOYOLA COLLEGE IBADAN, Ojukwu and Ekwueme went to KINGS COLLEGE, Okpara went to YABA TECH while Phillip Emegwali went to AQUINAS COLLEGE, AKURE. Even my brother Anadu went to IMADE COLLEGE OWO etc All major Igbo politicians cut their political teeth in the West. Their major religious leaders cannot thrive outside the West. Pastor Muoka, Pastor Ezekiel of Four Square and Okonkwo of TREM are examples. I remember that after the civil WAR, Igbos who came back to ILE IFE were allowed TUITION FREE while the YORUBAS in NSUKKA were rusticated. Example is Pastor Adeboye. Yet lgbos reserve their greatest hatred for the Yorubas for reasons being that the yorubas refused to be dominated by the lbos to confront the North. As to the label of cowardice, had there been any war between the yorubas and the lbos in which the lbos defeated the Yorubas? In the whole ancestral history of Ndigbo, which war has the forefathers or great forefathers fought? Any empire in their history? Yet the yorubas have worsted the lgbos four times in the political history of Nigeria. As to the label of treachery, had there been any agreement the yorubas signed with the lbos and they reneged? The answer is no. Yet the yorubas have records of Igbo treachery on the two occasions they formed alliance with them. In 1964 to fight the federal election, the yorubas formed an Alliance called UPGA with the Ibos to be led by Okpara because major Yoruba leaders were in jail. There was an agreement that the election must be boycotted. The Igbos sabotaged it, went and contested election while the West kept to the agreement. In 1979 the West went into alliance with the lbos and formed PPA - PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE ALLIANCE. Again Igbo sabotaged it so that they can produce Speaker house of Representatives. Who then is traitor? The second category are the Eastern minorities made up of present Rivers, Akwa lbom, Cross Rivers and Bayelsa. The igbos see them as subhuman with tidal brain. Until the creation of Rivers State by Gowon, no OGONI man can sleep on the hospital bed in Bori GENERAL HOSPITAL . As at 1977 only UYO ,PHC and CALABAR had electricity light. They were so underdeveloped by their Igbo overseers that you will think that you were in the Congo jungle. Until Diette Spiff, there was no Ikwere named Street in Port Harcourt. To show how deep the derision is, the present Biafran agitatators changed the name of RIBISI (Phc) to IGWOCHA as if the IKWERES do not exist. The third category are the Hausa Fulani. The igbos pretend to hate the Fulanis but the truth is that the Igbo man is subservient to them. Ignore the noise. There are historical facts to justify this. Zik served under BALEWA, EKWUEME served under SHAGARI and EKEREMANDU zoned the PDP presidency to the North because he wants to be the VICE PRESIDENT to a Northerner. After the civil war and OJUKWU was granted amnesty for his rebellion against constituted authority, he returned to Nigeria and he joined the Hausa fulani party (NPN) of those he accused of genocide against his Igbo people. It is Igbo tragedy that they hate and deride those who grow and sustain them while they cringe to those(the hausas) who kick them like balls. Igbos are the only race in nigeria that celebrate failure. In 1982, the igbos celebrated the defeat of biafra by welcoming ojukwu with fanfare on his return from asylum haven been granted amnesty by the igbo overlords- the hausa fulani. He revelled in the fanfare and promptly married FFK left over- forgotten the over 3million lgbos that died in the war and with many of them languishing at OJI RIVER CAMP. The second celebration is the release of kanu with the most humiliating bail conditions ever granted an accused in the annals of Nigerian justice system. A bail conditions targeted at the entire Igbo race and granted by an Hausa Fulani judge. I could not believe that with all the noise, such bail conditions will be signed. But he signed and in his eagerness to leave kuje he abandoned his two conspirators in kuje. The bail conditions wiped out the Identity of the ibos and EKEREMANDU was made the enforcer of the conditions. FFK is a polemist like Femi ARIBISALA etc. They have the capacity to argue both sides of the same point. The igbos regard him as their hero just like Ayo fayose the Eze gburugburu the second. I hope very soon the by Igbo will not start blaming fayose as they blamed Awo for everything that went wrong with their prosecution of the biafran war. I rest.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by PenisCaP: 7:40am On Jun 09, 2017
Booked.
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by Orjioorji(f): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2017
hate Igbos or love them they are great people who know their values.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by madridguy(m): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2017
The ibos are very insecure in nature

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by tinkinjow: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2017
If schooling at a place means cutting political teeth there then the north Korean leader might as well have cut his political teeth in the west.
Post like this are borne out of envy. Simple. I wonder what's wrong with us. We don't like them yet we refuse to let them go. We start writing s!lly things that has no relevance to the matter on ground out of hate. We should all be hating this shìt called Nigeria. If you mock the igbos what's there to show in Nigeria to justify it. I personally and almost everyone where i come from are tired of this shithole. As things are by 2020 we'll still dreaming of common electricity. We should all be bringing down this failed system together. How sad some narratives can be! Sam schooled there James schooled here Brutus schooled with us....So?

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by michiyke2003(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2017
Nonsense!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by victorDanladi: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
eliment:
The ibos are very insecure in nature

I call it persecutory delusion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Igbos will soon be out of your country, then you can start writing long epistle of love among yourselves.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by waledeji(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Well written. It is a known fact to everyone except eboes themselves.

5 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by Lloydfather(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mumu is that all u know. I keep wondering why the Yoruba's keep saying they accommodate the igbo's when they knew that if the igbo's don't buy their land they will go hunger, ur laziness was the reason u thought u were accommodating the igbo's whereas if the igbo's refuses to buy ur land or invest in ur land u will not eat. If u think otherwise why was there omo onile,
2 those schools list in ur article was not owned by yoloba but missionaries.
3 the reason Igbo will want to take 15 out of 10 items is because they are more powerful than u, is that a crime

16 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by nofuckz(m): 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
Phuck this is deep.
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by kindklemz(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
So many kids posting rubbish on Nairaland.
The problem we have in Nigeria is the three major Tribes,AWusa/Agwayi, Igbo/Mbayan Iyua, Yoruba.
They behave as if the whole country is about them. They are the major problem we have now.

Anyway:

Learn how to earn some Dollars on Amazon,eBay,Clickbank by promoting other people's product,its called Affiliate marketing.
Get a live seven days trading to get started-FREE
Pm me for details.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by fulanmafia: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
eliment:

The third category are the Hausa Fulani. The igbos pretend to hate the Fulanis but the truth is that the Igbo man is subservient to them. Ignore the noise. There are historical facts to justify this.

Zik served under BALEWA,
EKWUEME served under SHAGARI and
EKEREMANDU zoned the PDP presidency to
the North because he wants to be the VICE
PRESIDENT to a Northerner. After the civil war
and OJUKWU was granted amnesty for his
rebellion against constituted authority, he
returned to Nigeria and he joined the Hausa
fulani party (NPN) of those he accused of
genocide against his Igbo people.

It is Igbo
tragedy that they hate and deride those who
grow and sustain them while they cringe to
those(the hausas) who kick them like balls.
Igbos are the only race in nigeria that
celebrate failure. In 1982, the igbos celebrated
the defeat of biafra by welcoming ojukwu with
fanfare on his return from asylum haven been
granted amnesty by the igbo overlords- the
hausa fulani. He revelled in the fanfare and
promptly married FFK left over- forgotten the
over 3million lgbos that died in the war and
with many of them languishing at OJI RIVER
CAMP.

The second celebration is the release of kanu
with the most humiliating bail conditions ever
granted an accused in the annals of Nigerian
justice system. A bail conditions targeted at
the entire Igbo race and granted by an Hausa
Fulani judge. I could not believe that with all
the noise, such bail conditions will be signed.
But he signed and in his eagerness to leave
kuje he abandoned his two conspirators in
kuje. The bail conditions wiped out the
Identity of the ibos and EKEREMANDU was
made the enforcer of the conditions.

So much truth in one article. Spot on.

6 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by Nightwolf1: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Another nonsensical epistle. Someone shud summarise that load of fairy tale plzzzzz

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by Oblang(m): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lloydfather:
Mumu is that all u know. I keep wondering why the Yoruba's keep saying they accommodate the igbo's when they knew that if the igbo's don't buy their land they will go hunger, ur laziness was the reason u thought u were accommodating the igbo's whereas if the igbo's refuses to buy ur land or invest in ur land u will not eat. If u think otherwise why was there omo onile,
3 the reason Igbo will want to take 15 out of 10 items is because they are more powerful than u, is that a crime

Can u imagine...smh..
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
eliment:
[s]IGBOS AND NIGERIANS: In their confusion,
infusion and frustration arising from pride and
over estimation of themselves leading them to
a series of saboteur maniac syndromes.
Igbos broadly divided other Nigerians into
three broad categories. Those they hate, those
they deride and those they fear. Those they
hate are the yorubas whom they call traitors,
tribalists and cowards. Yet no race in Nigeria
have been more tribal than the lbos.
There are historical facts to prove this. If
something is ten and igbos are not allowed to
take 15, so that the rest of us can share
minus 5, lgbos will cry marginalisation and
label the rest us tribalists. However there is
no race in this country that have been more
accommodating of the lgbos than the
Yorubas, there is no single igbo leader that
did not grow up in the South West or is a
beneficiary of Yoruba largesse.
Zik went to CMS GRAMMAR SCHOOL,
Adolphus wabara went to AHMADIYA
COLLEGE AGEGE, Ken Nnamani went to
LOYOLA COLLEGE IBADAN, Ojukwu and
Ekwueme went to KINGS COLLEGE, Okpara
went to YABA TECH while Phillip Emegwali
went to AQUINAS COLLEGE, AKURE. Even my
brother Anadu went to IMADE COLLEGE OWO
etc All major Igbo politicians cut their
political teeth in the West. Their major
religious leaders cannot thrive outside the
West. Pastor Muoka, Pastor Ezekiel of Four
Square and Okonkwo of TREM are examples.
I remember that after the civil WAR, Igbos who
came back to ILE IFE were allowed TUITION
FREE while the YORUBAS in NSUKKA were
rusticated. Example is Pastor Adeboye. Yet
lgbos reserve their greatest hatred for the
Yorubas for reasons being that the yorubas
refused to be dominated by the lbos to
confront the North.
As to the label of cowardice, had there been
any war between the yorubas and the lbos in
which the lbos defeated the Yorubas? In the
whole ancestral history of Ndigbo, which war
has the forefathers or great forefathers
fought? Any empire in their history? Yet the
yorubas have worsted the lgbos four times in
the political history of Nigeria.
As to the label of treachery, had there been
any agreement the yorubas signed with the
lbos and they reneged? The answer is no. Yet
the yorubas have records of Igbo treachery on
the two occasions they formed alliance with
them. In 1964 to fight the federal election, the
yorubas formed an Alliance called UPGA with
the Ibos to be led by Okpara because major
Yoruba leaders were in jail. There was an
agreement that the election must be
boycotted. The Igbos sabotaged it, went and
contested election while the West kept to the
agreement.
In 1979 the West went into alliance with the
lbos and formed PPA - PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE
ALLIANCE. Again Igbo sabotaged it so that
they can produce Speaker house of
Representatives. Who then is traitor? The
second category are the Eastern minorities
made up of present Rivers, Akwa lbom, Cross
Rivers and Bayelsa. The igbos see them as
subhuman with tidal brain. Until the creation
of Rivers State by Gowon, no OGONI man can
sleep on the hospital bed in Bori GENERAL
HOSPITAL . As at 1977 only UYO ,PHC and
CALABAR had electricity light. They were so
underdeveloped by their Igbo overseers that
you will think that you were in the Congo
jungle.
Until Diette Spiff, there was no Ikwere named
Street in Port Harcourt. To show how deep the
derision is, the present Biafran agitatators
changed the name of RIBISI (Phc) to
IGWOCHA as if the IKWERES do not exist.
The third category are the Hausa Fulani. The
igbos pretend to hate the Fulanis but the truth
is that the Igbo man is subservient to them.
Ignore the noise. There are historical facts to
justify this. Zik served under BALEWA,
EKWUEME served under SHAGARI and
EKEREMANDU zoned the PDP presidency to
the North because he wants to be the VICE
PRESIDENT to a Northerner. After the civil war
and OJUKWU was granted amnesty for his
rebellion against constituted authority, he
returned to Nigeria and he joined the Hausa
fulani party (NPN) of those he accused of
genocide against his Igbo people. It is Igbo
tragedy that they hate and deride those who
grow and sustain them while they cringe to
those(the hausas) who kick them like balls.
Igbos are the only race in nigeria that
celebrate failure. In 1982, the igbos celebrated
the defeat of biafra by welcoming ojukwu with
fanfare on his return from asylum haven been
granted amnesty by the igbo overlords- the
hausa fulani. He revelled in the fanfare and
promptly married FFK left over- forgotten the
over 3million lgbos that died in the war and
with many of them languishing at OJI RIVER
CAMP.
The second celebration is the release of kanu
with the most humiliating bail conditions ever
granted an accused in the annals of Nigerian
justice system. A bail conditions targeted at
the entire Igbo race and granted by an Hausa
Fulani judge. I could not believe that with all
the noise, such bail conditions will be signed.
But he signed and in his eagerness to leave
kuje he abandoned his two conspirators in
kuje. The bail conditions wiped out the
Identity of the ibos and EKEREMANDU was
made the enforcer of the conditions. FFK is a
polemist like Femi ARIBISALA etc. They have
the capacity to argue both sides of the same
point. The igbos regard him as their hero just
like Ayo fayose the Eze gburugburu the
second. I hope very soon the by Igbo will not
start blaming fayose as they blamed Awo for
everything that went wrong with their
prosecution of the biafran war. I rest.[/s]

Afonja at it again...writing, writing, writing, I wonder if they ever have time to work or even shower.

12 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by raker300: 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
If I write about yorubas the way you folks wirte about the igbos, I know nairaland would ban me immediately.

I will just let you stew in your own small minds...but know this, you folks are far worst than the people you insult daily on nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by greymiles: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
mekuzi09:
Igbos will soon be out of your country, then you can start writing long epistle of love among yourselves.
Go!!
Gala seller, who u epp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by greymiles: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
new2020:

Afonja at it again...writing, writing, writing, I wonder if they ever have time to work or even shower.
Writing d truth while you illiterates go about spreading fake news.
No wonder an IMO civil worker said u guys are stupid and 78% of you don't read the news

4 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
greymiles:

Go!!
Gala seller, who u epp
You have a small mind, and you exist in a very small world. smh

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by obialfa: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
See the extent of unity begging.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by raker300: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
greymiles:

Writing d truth while you illiterates go about spreading fake news.
No wonder an IMO civil worker said u guys are stupid and 78% of you don't read the news
always talking trash as usual that's why Google said "yorubas are the problem of nigeria".

Use your head mister

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by ghenghen23(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
Have the ibos not contributed actively to the failure and hardship we face today?
tinkinjow:
If schooling at a place means cutting political teeth there then the north Korean leader might as well have cut his political teeth in the west.
Post like this are borne out of envy. Simple. I wonder what's wrong with us. We don't like them yet we refuse to let them go. We start writing s!lly things that has no relevance to the matter on ground out of hate. We should all be hating this shìt called Nigeria. If you mock the igbos what's there to show in Nigeria to justify it. I personally and almost everyone where i come from are tired of this shithole. As things are by 2020 we'll still dreaming of common electricity. We should all be bringing down this failed system together. How sad some narratives can be! Sam schooled there James schooled here Brutus schooled with us....So?

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by Ojiofor: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
If you think Igbos are greedy why not follow the example of malaysians/Singaporeans?
Than writting looooooooooooooooooooooooooog epistles everyday.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by greymiles: 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
raker300:
always talking trash as usual that's why Google said "yorubas are the problem of nigeria".

Use your head mister
Google slave! Wehdone sir

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by ghenghen23(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Guy grow up and argue only to increase in knowledge not for the sake you have oxygen in your lungs. The Yorubas you despise have always manipulated Ibos in furtherance of theirambitions.
As for investing in the yoruba region, they made their region successful by attracting external investors. Even the igbos shy away from the igbo region. It speaks volumes of the igbo character.
Lloydfather:

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by HammerEvery(f): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
You don't like Ibos, they also DO NOT like you but if I ask you to divide the country and go your way, you'll start crying like a baby.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by seunlly(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Orjioorji:
hate Igbos or love them they are great people who know their values.
y did u keep deceiving yourself.
well
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by Cleopatra4(f): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Igbos will definitely lose out if this country is divided.
Remember d northerns don't care much about wealth..

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by legislatively: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Just because Igbo want to destroy Nigeria and their source of looting.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook About Igbo by legislatively: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Igbos will definitely lose out if this country is divided.
Remember d northerns don't care much about wealth..
that shouldn't be your concern, quit crying

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Minimum Wages By Countries Of The World. / Why People's Trust (PT) Will Take Over Nigeria In 2019 / 116,623 Cases Pending In Federal High Courts - Chief Judge John Tsoho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.