Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,592 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) (3649 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by Igboblog: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2017
Miss chidinma okeke popularly known as miss cucumber because of her sex tape that recently went viral has stormed back instagram, giving free recharge cards to her fans on Instagram. Ndigboblog gathered that before you will be able to win the recharge, you have to tag her photo and share her picture widely. See photos below

Source : http://ndigboblog..co.ke/2017/06/miss-chidinma-okeke-storms-back.html?m=1

Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by sunnysunny69(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2017
She go don chop asylum for Europe or Canada by now so money is flowingeverywhere . Hope she has normal intimacy gadgets as against the cucumber that could snap inside her honey pot. grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by Igboblog: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2017

Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2017
angry
Vanity... She wants us to forget her past

She gives away free recharge cards to her fans.

Her fans load it and subcribes a data plan.

Then use the data to download her cucumber sex tape.

The scandal becomes even more popular.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by Michellla(f): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2017
What doesn't kill you,Makes you stronger

4 Likes

Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by pyyxxaro: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2017
This Cucumber Gal again undecided
Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by missnawty(f): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2017
She don add more flesh sef.. Fits her
Wish you luck girl..my cucumber kween

She can still make some real cash from d sx tape tho.. Taking Kim k as an example.. Maybe she Shuld contact those p*rncompany. Abi?
Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2017
Michellla:
She is dead already

Chidinma..

I used up 2 cans of Vaseline on your matter.

1 Like

Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by Igboblog: 9:19am On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
Vanity... She wants us to forget her past

She gives away free recharge cards to her fans.

Her fans load it and subcribes a data plan.

Then use the data to download her cucumber sex tape.

The scandal becomes even more popular.

LOL, you are very wicked bro
Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Nowadays. Women buying cucumber, to me are thirsty! And na you cause am.
Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2017
When you fall down, pick yourself right up and continue moving on.

I love her already.

Maximum Respect.

6 Likes

Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by Nbote(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2017
Make she jus drop d links to d full video joor.. All these one na to attract customers... Her olosho has now gone global...
Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by Michellla(f): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
She is dead already

Chidinma..

I used up 2 cans of Vaseline on your matter.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by Partnerbiz3: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2017
Michellla:

Nothing like stronger.

In life, learn to give less fuuccks.

And in naija, it takes a maximum of a month to forget scandals cos we are beset with many.

Otobo suleman scandal gone.

Daniella okeke with sule gone.

Ikoyi gate gone

Tb Joshua wrong us prediction gone ( people still full him church

Canadian sisters scandal forgotten

National asembly sex scandal gone.
Kemi olunloyo saga gone

Do u remember how the vid of girl that lured chidimma okeke into the act surfaced and was forgotten in 24 hrs.

Moral lesson:: Give less fuccks in life. And you will be happier..

See below for data shaa.
See testimonies too..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2017
See her looking fresh and beautiful.

Indeed, "Curse nor dey put sour for person body"

God bless her richly.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by MiaB(f): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2017
JasonScolari:

I love her already.

Maximum Respect.
JasonScolari:
See her looking fresh and beautiful.

Indeed, "Curse nor dey put sour for person body"

God bless her richly.
JasonScolari:

I love her already.

Maximum Respect.
Is she your sister? tongue
this one you're just reposting for her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by SuperSuave(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2017
trying to redeem herself? Kolewerk!! angry
Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2017
MiaB:
Is she your sister?
Always think before you type.

Have a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:40am On Jun 09, 2017
alright.Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by MiaB(f): 9:45am On Jun 09, 2017
JasonScolari:
Always think before you type.

Have a nice day.
someone cannot play with you?
Am definitely having a nice day thank you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by thatgirl504(f): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2017
MiaB:
Is she your sister?
Must she be his sister? Use your head for once dear.

1 Like

Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2017
Most of the people judging her here have done worse than her

2 Likes

Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by MiaB(f): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2017
thatgirl504:
Must she be his sister? Use your head for once dear.
Lol now he's using alternative monikers to reply me.
get a life

5 Likes

Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Most of the people judging her here have done worse than her
Very correct.

1 Like

Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by thatgirl504(f): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2017
MiaB:
Lol now he's using alternative monikers to reply me.
foool get a life
Alternate? Please, check the year and month i opened this account and also check yours as well. You just shot yourself on the foot.....jeez, what a shameless duck. Like I said earlier, use your head.

1 Like

Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by Igboblog: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2017
Lalastical
Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by mroop(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2017
that's nice of her
Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by thatgirl504(f): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2017
MiaB:
you were following the jasondude now you've quickly unfollowed him
Fish brain grin
Indeed, you're a shameless duck, I thought you said this is Jason's alternate. Now I'm following him? You opened this your account June 3rd and unashamedly say I'm his alternate? grin Stop disgracing yourself and family publicly. Liking and sharing your own posts prove you're nothing but a lowlife troll.

1 Like

Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2017
thatgirl504:
Indeed, you're a shameless duck, I thought you said this is Jason's alternate. Now I'm following him? You opened this your account June 3rd and unashamedly say I'm his alternate? grin Stop disgracing yourself and family publicly. Liking and sharing your own posts prove you're nothing but a lowlife troll.
Always learn how to ignore fools. cool
Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by thatgirl504(f): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2017
JasonScolari:
Always learn how to ignore fools. cool
Can you imagine? The troll who created the account 3 days back? I will ignore the fool henceforth. grin
Re: Miss Chidinma Okeke Storms Back Instagram, Gives Away Free Recharge cards(pics) by MiaB(f): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2017
thatgirl504:
Alternate? Please, check the year and month i opened this account and also check yours as well. You just shot yourself on the foot.....jeez, what a shameless duck. Like I said earlier, use your head.
Keep modifying boy/girl
you trying so hard to prove yourself just shows you're guilty.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi, Gives Account Of His Shoes, Says They Are Worth Over N144 Million.pic / Could Actor Michael Douglas Really Get Cancer From MouthAction? / Jay Z's Ex,blu Cantrell Taken For Psych Evaluation After Going MAD On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.