Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

How To Access A Blocked Or Restricted Websiteite With Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Access A Blocked Or Restricted Websiteite With Your Phone (672 Views)

How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp / How To Download Any Incompatible Apps Or Restricted Apps On Your Android Phone / Tricky ! How To Access A Blocked Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Access A Blocked Or Restricted Websiteite With Your Phone by jackstine(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2017
Have you at anytime get blocked or restricted form accessing a particular website with your phone or PC?

Or maybe let's say the company you work for blocked all their PC from accessing social networks, this in common because - they don't want you to be on Facebook during working hour.

Also there are situation when you can browse some website but can't make downloads - maybe due to your location.

There are two ways a website can be blocked or restricted - It may be restricted either by Geographical Location or by Local Network

Depending on the kind of restriction one of the solutions below will get you through any blocked site

Solutions

1. Try using a virtual private network service (VPNs)

2. Make use of a third party DNS service

3. Use a proxy site

4. Change your browser proxy settings

5. Make use of IP address instead of URL

6. Use Google Translate

All the solutions are well explained in the link below.

http://www.naijatechzone.com/access-blocked-restricted-websites/

1 Like

Re: How To Access A Blocked Or Restricted Websiteite With Your Phone by IdaraCynthia: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2017
jackstine:
Have you at anytime get blocked or restricted form accessing a particular website with your phone or PC?

Or maybe let's say the company you work for blocked all their PC from accessing social networks, this in common because - they don't want you to be on Facebook during working hour.

Also there are situation when you can browse some website but can't make downloads - maybe due to your location.

There are two ways a website can be blocked or restricted - It may be restricted either by Geographical Location or by Local Network

Depending on the kind of restriction one of the solutions below will get you through any blocked site

Solutions

1. Try using a virtual private network service (VPNs)

2. Make use of a third party DNS service

3. Use a proxy site

4. Change your browser proxy settings

5. Make use of IP address instead of URL

6. Use Google Translate

All the solutions are well explained in the link below.

http://www.naijatechzone.com/access-blocked-restricted-websites/

Thanks so much, I can now access Instagram and Facebook with my company WiFi network, making use of Proxy site. I never knew such exist.

1 Like

Re: How To Access A Blocked Or Restricted Websiteite With Your Phone by jackstine(m): 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
IdaraCynthia:

Thanks so much, I can now access Instagram and Facebook with my company WiFi network, making use of Proxy site. I never knew such exist.

Thanks for appreciating

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free 150MB On Your MTN Sim- Posted By Giftnaija.com / Sandisk Introduces The World's Largest Microsd Card With 400GB Storage / Google Pixel 2 | Features And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.