Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

What Made You To Join Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Made You To Join Nairaland? (523 Views)

Join Nairaland Whatapp Group / When Did You Join Nairaland? Screenshot And Lets See Who Is The Oldest. / When Did You Join Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You To Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2017
All of us that are members of Nairaland joined due to some reasons.
Some joined after Nairaland helped them to get jobs.
Others joined so as to make their educative writeups public and so on.
On my part, I joined Nairaland because of the provocative comments I do read whenever I come up to nairaland.
I Just Wanted To Give Some People Answers.
Share you own reason for joining.

1 Like

Re: What Made You To Join Nairaland? by Tittusstar22(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2017
TO ADVERTISE MY ONLINE BUSINESS

1 Like

Re: What Made You To Join Nairaland? by funmi4love(f): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2017
At first i used to wonder what makes my sister to laugh whenever she is on nairaland, so it was when i joined i understand because the comment alone is enough to make your day, aside that it is a forum where you can build up your career, skills, relationship, get vital information etc
Re: What Made You To Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2017
To tell the truth as much as I can about my beloved country Ethiopia. cool
Re: What Made You To Join Nairaland? by NairalandSARS: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
To learn; to alleviate my depression; look for scholarships.
Re: What Made You To Join Nairaland? by NairalandSARS: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
NAIRALANDSARS.
Re: What Made You To Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
NairalandSARS:
Sorry, but you aren't alone. I've a severe depression that completely destroyed and still destroying my life.

1 Like

Re: What Made You To Join Nairaland? by Me77: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
I joined because of boredom during my free time, atleast I can chat, interact with the dummies, enlighten minds and all the foolish idiots you never knew existed you will find them here.
I also get to know Nigerians are hypocrites with what they post online and social media. the reality is always different outside, hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: What Made You To Join Nairaland? by Me77: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
lalasticlala, mynd44. let's know Why others joined nairaland
Re: What Made You To Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
* A f o n J a S *

(1) (Reply)

Churchill Blast Tonto Dikeh / British PM Theresa May Dares Queen. / Southern Youth Groups Speak In One Voice: We Want Referendum Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.