Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

We Will Help You Track Down That Scammers On Nairaland - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / We Will Help You Track Down That Scammers On Nairaland (1172 Views)

Olymp Trade Scammers / MUST READ! Network Of Scammers On Nairaland. My Story / 3 Easy Clues To Identify Scammers On Nairaland (with Examples) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Help You Track Down That Scammers On Nairaland by Stonebank: 10:42am On Jun 09, 2017
Hello,
Let us track down that scammers on nairaland*
Have u been scammed here or anywhere pls get in touch with us we will help u track him/her down within 24hrs.
We promise u your money will be refunded.
WhatsApp zero seven zero 3800 nine zero double two.
See u.

1 Like

Re: We Will Help You Track Down That Scammers On Nairaland by richinvestor: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
How? U be efcc or what?
Re: We Will Help You Track Down That Scammers On Nairaland by Joe50(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
nice topic...

they will not buy from the genuine person, they like cheaper one that will fraud them easily.
report any scammer here, if you are being scammed

you can buy as low as $10 btc for N380/$
see my signature for contact.
Re: We Will Help You Track Down That Scammers On Nairaland by sKeetz(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lol

Abi you wan scam them again? angry
Re: We Will Help You Track Down That Scammers On Nairaland by Stonebank: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
We are not efcc but cyber security analyst
Thanks for understanding.
Re: We Will Help You Track Down That Scammers On Nairaland by Stonebank: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
We are not scammers our mission is to fish out scammers in Nigeria.
Thousands of Nigerian who are looking for ways to careter for themselves and families has been duped and this is annoying.
Re: We Will Help You Track Down That Scammers On Nairaland by Martartins(m): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
track constancejane @ gmail com Skrill account, that guy owe me $12
Re: We Will Help You Track Down That Scammers On Nairaland by Taeewo(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Start tracking them from here to know if u r serious or not

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-update
Re: We Will Help You Track Down That Scammers On Nairaland by Stonebank: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ok thanks
That thread was to create awareness not to track them.
Pls if u have any issues kindly WhatsApp me . I promise to get ur money back to you.
Best regards.
Re: We Will Help You Track Down That Scammers On Nairaland by Cooleasy(m): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Stonebank:
Ok thanks
That thread was to create awareness not to track them.
Pls if u have any issues kindly WhatsApp me . I promise to get ur money back to you.
Best regards.

Is it free? Or for a fee?
Re: We Will Help You Track Down That Scammers On Nairaland by Stonebank: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
It's free
Re: We Will Help You Track Down That Scammers On Nairaland by Whizkiday(f): 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
@ op I aint on whatsapp, how do we go about it. This is my mail gracedammy36@gmail.com
Re: We Will Help You Track Down That Scammers On Nairaland by funlord(m): 8:07am On Feb 11, 2019
Stonebank:
Hello,
Have u been scammed here or anywhere pls get in touch with us we will help u track him/her down within 24hrs.
See u.

Dominique

Mynd44

Can you investigate and reveal why this fake James bonds number is hidden?
Re: We Will Help You Track Down That Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2019
Track scammers within 24hrs?....op na jazz you wan use grin
Re: We Will Help You Track Down That Scammers On Nairaland by danberg: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Stonebank:
Hello,
See u.
I was scammed few days now of $210 PayPal by a fake buyer here on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

I Wants To Give You S Gift Of Free Coin / Tantalite And Colombite Needed / Earn Cash Online With A Legit, Reliable And Paying Platform(registered With CAC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.