Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need - Career (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need (37083 Views)

My Plight With A Recruiting Firm / Where And Which School Is Recruiting? Help Someone / The Rochas Foundation College Of Africa (ROFOCA) Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 5:59am On Nov 14, 2017
DAILY MANNA, TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2017

EGYPT? OFF LIMITS

TEXT: JEREMIAH 23:33-40

KEY VERSE: “Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence (Jeremiah 23:39).

The Bible condemns the doctrine of eternal (unconditional) security pf the soul which states that once a person is saved, he remains saved and fit for heaven even if he renounces the lifestyle of holiness. This is far from the truth. In the Old Testament, we read of some who though saved from bondage in Egypt, (symbolizing the sinful world) did not make the promised land (typifying heaven) as they failed to sustain the saving grace they received. They trifled with it. The same doom came upon Judas, Demas, Ananias and Sapphira in the New Testament. They were once saved but became careless, not acknowledging that salvation was conditional.

That is what God is teaching us in today’s reading. The people of Judah in the days of Prophet Jeremiah always mocked him over the kind of messages God gave him for them. They would ask: “Hey Jeremiah, what do you have for us again? More bad news? What’s the latest from your Lord? Come on, tell us!” It was obvious that they were making jest of the oracle of God. The mistake they made was that what they called bad news was really the bitter truth they needed to hear and accept in order to turn a new leaf and escape from God’s anger.

About 600 years after Jeremiah’s ministry, Jesus said that it is the truth which will set the sinful free. If the Israelites in the days of Jeremiah had received this truth about their spiritual deficiency, they would have spared themselves the fatal judgement that came upon them. But they despised His counsel and rejected them. Do not behave like them so as not to suffer a similar fate as God has not changed. He still judges. There might not be a second chance to repent before the rapture. So, strive always to “make your calling and election sure” and “work out your salvation with fear and trembling”.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY: Salvation is a lifetime contention against sin!
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: ISAIAH 56-60

PONDER: Heaven became mute and angry at the children of Judah because they did not act on the previously revealed revelation. Are there things God has revealed to you before and you pushed aside while expecting more revelation/burden from the Lord? It is dangerous.

HYMN: Lord speak to me

1. Lord, speak to me, that I may speak
In living echoes of Thy tone;
As Thou hast sought, so let me seek
Thy erring children lost and lone.

2. O lead me, Lord, that I may lead
The wandering and the wavering feet;
O feed me, Lord, that I may feed
Thy hungering ones with manna sweet.

3. O strengthen me, that while I stand
Firm on the rock, and strong in Thee,
I may stretch out a loving hand
To wrestlers with the troubled sea.

4. O teach me, Lord, that I may teach
The precious things Thou dost impart;
And wing my words, that they may reach
The hidden depths of many a heart.

5. O give Thine own sweet rest to me,
That I may speak with soothing power
A word in season, as from Thee
To weary ones in needful hour.

6. O fill me with Thy fulness, Lord,
Until my very heart o’erflow
In kindling thought and glowing word,
Thy love to tell, Thy praise to show.

7 O use me, Lord, use even me,
Just as Thou wilt, and when, and where,
Until Thy blessed face I see,
Thy rest, Thy joy, Thy glory share!

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord, let the Holy Spirit scan through my memory if there is any revealed will of God that I have neglected or put aside and its hindering further divine revelation.
2. I hereby consecrate that I will do ALL you have revealed to me as I ask for grace.
3. Lord, let the Holy Spirit keep on speaking to me regularly and unblock any line of communication.
4. Remove all dullness of hearing from all your children in the Church and let the Word be bearing fruits in multiple folds.
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2017
Transquisite Consulting operates as a Human Resources and Recruitment Consultancy offering bespoke services with the objective to develop businesses to reach their maximum potential through the development of employees and identifying key talent that will enhance the brands’ objectives. We are in a society where there is a gap between service and delivery, in an economy where excellence has a steep price

People Operations Officer

Job TypeFull Time  QualificationBA/BSc/HND  Experience 4 yearsLocation LagosJob Field Human Resources / HR  

(This is a generalist position that operates at the front lines of Human Resources)

One of the largest developing Education organisation in the world is looking for a People Operations Officer who has a very good understanding of HR best practices and employment/labour law frameworks in Nigeria and is certified by the CIPM or it's equivalent.

Responsibilities will include:

Separations Process, Onboarding Process, Payroll Verification, Staff Benefits, Immigration/Work Permits/Expat Services, Asset Management, Leave Management, Disciplinary Procedures, Appeals, Grievances, Investigations, and Staff Documentation.

Preferred Experience and Skills

Experience working with a culturally and socioeconomically diverse workforce.Minimum of four years of full-time work experience in Human Resources.Work experience in fast-growth, rapid-scale contexts, particularly with large numbers of field staff.Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience preferredBachelor's Degree, preferably with Business Administration and/or Human Resources.CIPM certified (or it's recognized equivalent)

Method of Application

To apply, send a very detailed CV and Cover letter to taye.konyeha@transquisiteconsulting.com
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by sucobaba(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2017
you are doing a great job eddie7........more grace

1 Like

Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2017
sucobaba:
you are doing a great job eddie7........more grace

Thanks. I really appreciate
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
At South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital, we are focused on the provision of excellent and individualized care to our patients. We believe totally in the respect of humans, their choices and the diversity of our patients. We are continually upgrading our knowledge and skills to the benefit of our patients.

We also recognize that our staff are our most valuable assets and as such continuously prioritize their welfare, and also see to the provision of an environment that is conducive for optimal productivity and performance and which consistently support operational efficiency and effectiveness.

Medical Officer
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience1 - 4 years
LocationLagos
Job FieldMedical / Health

Job Category: Middle Level

Requirements

Minimum academic qualification of Medical School.
Full registration with MDCN or evidence of completing house job.
1 to 4 years relevant work experience in a related role within a hospital setting.
Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
Outstanding communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
Possess high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
Must have completed NYSC.
Remuneration
Salary very competitive in line with industry standard.

Method of Application
Applicants should forward their word doc CV's only to: recruitment@southshorewch.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
Fadac Resources - Our client is a Software Group is poised to be a world class dynamic IT solutions providing company in Nigeria.

Personal Assistant
Job TypeFull Time
Qualification
LocationLagos
Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial

Job Description

We need a Personal Assistant to provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the MD, helping him to manage and prioritize his time.
The Candidate will be responsible for providing full secretarial assistance to the management team during absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
This position will be of key importance within the organization and the successful candidate must have previous secretarial and administrative experience within a fast-paced customer facing environment.
Main Duties

Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments etc.
Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and groups to which he is a member.
Manage and maintain the MD’s diary.
Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
Keep and retrieve files.
Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
Person Specification

A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
Ideally educated to degree level
Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and professional telephone manner.
Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Bright, confident personality
Well presented
Highly personable
Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: adeola.s@fadacresources.com
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
JMG Limited - For over 15 years, JMG has been asserting its excellence as a leader in the power generation industry. Our strong partnership with FG Wilson, a trademark under the recognized Caterpillar Inc. brand portfolio and the world’s front-runner manufacturer of Perkins generators has given us the foundation to steer the industry in the direction of quality, support and innovation to become today the world’s largest FG Wilson dealer.

Overhauling Technician
Job TypeFull Time
Qualification
Experience2 years
LocationLagos
Job FieldEngineering / Technical

Requirements

Minimum of 2 years experience in overhauling generators (PERKINS ENGINE).
Must have a background in Mechanical Engineering.
go to method of application »

Sales Representative-Generator
Job TypeFull Time
Qualification
Experience2 years
LocationAbuja, Lagos, Oyo
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development

Requirements

Minimum of 2years experience in the sales of Generator

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: career@jmglimited.com
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 6:39am On Nov 18, 2017
Alliance Community Hospital, a non-profit hospital that was founded in 1901, is licensed for 204 beds including 68 nursing home/transitional care beds that are found in our attached, long-term care facility, Community Care Center. ACH is fully-accredited by The Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP) and offers a quality medical staff of more than 150 active and covering physicians.

Alliance Community Hospital has many affiliates that provide services to complement our mission. Affiliates include our home medical supply company, DASCO Medical Equipment; Alliance Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice, Family Care Urgent Care Center and several physician group practices.

Hospital Operations Manager
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience5 - 8 years
LocationAbuja, Abuja
Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Medical / Health

Details:

JOB SUMMARY
Run the medical facility with in-depth knowledge of all administrative hospital procedures, from creating work schedules and communicating with doctors to budging and maintaining supplies stock. Supervise employees and ensure compliance with policies and regulations. Ultimately, ensure all hospital operations run smoothly.

SOME SPECIFIC ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES

Supervise daily administrative operations, monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives;
Ensure smooth running of the day to day operations of the hospital;
Participate in and coordinate the setting of strategic priorities for the direction of the hospital.
In collaboration with HR, ED, MD/CEO, ensure smooth recruitment and retention of physicians and oversee quality, improvement of processes for efficient delivery of patient care;
Oversee press relations, public and community affairs, grants management (where applicable), billing, collections, purchasing of equipment and meeting regulatory standards.
In collaboration with Finance Department (budget, revenue and procurement), create quarterly/ annual budgets for the hospital; set standards, oversight of budgets, create financial and business strategies to assure fiscal viability and health.
Oversee billing unit in calculating and issuing patient bills;
Negotiate insurance claims (where applicable);
Develop/update and implement effective policies for all operational procedures;
Monitor administrative staff performance;
Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and other hospital/office supplies;
Answer inquiries from doctors, nurses and other hospital staff;
Resolve potential issues with patients;
Stay up to date with health care regulations;
Oversee the hiring of the staff and ensure only qualified people are employed;
Ensure all patient records and kept secured by following the latest technology and laws regarding health information systems;
Strategize, lead and manage patient medical services;
Manage patient services and medical resources in accordance with relevant regulations;
Continually seek ways to improve the hospital’s service delivery;
Oversee the processes used to store and utilize information in the hospital and find new ways to improve these processes by making sure that information is accessible, relevant, factual and secure for the remainder of its utility.
Delegate data management responsibilities by overseeing qualified front off staff(s) in the hospital to maintain information integrity; devise the policies and regulations that govern this process, while making sure that records are comprehensive, follow legal regulations and benefit patients;
Update/maintain the information management frameworks used to secure and control access to patient/employee files and comply;
Lead the hospital through innovative developments designed to improve the hospital. Analyze how new developments will affect care giving and make sure that the hospital can provide uninterrupted service.
Manage projects implemented to integrate new initiatives in the hospital into current operations.
Utilize data resources to analyze current practices and find ways to improve the hospital facility operations, while monitoring and refining procedures to produce the best possible outcomes for patients.
Oversee human resource activities, create and manage facility ethics programs and allocate resources.
Develop and oversee institutional financial controls;
Oversee and hold all departmental heads accountable for defined outcomes concerning these duties;
Any other task as may be assigned.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Academic and Professional: Minimum Requirement: Nursing, BSC Health Care Administration or equivalent, Master's of Business Administration (MBA), Master's of Public Health (MPH), Master's of Health Administration (MHA) and Master's of Public Administration (MPA) with extensive educational training in healthcare administration are an added advantage.

Experience: 5-8 years relevant experience

Pharmacist
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience3 - 5 years
LocationAbuja
Job FieldPharmaceutical

JOB SUMMARY
Serve patient by preparing medications; giving pharmacological information to Alliance Hospital multidisciplinary team; monitoring patient drug therapies; oversee functions of pharmacy technicians.

SOME SPECIFIC DUTIES, ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities
Dispense medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals;
Control medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions;
Complete pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians' work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections; ensuring stock levels are at optimal;
Provide pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of Hospital professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies;
Develop the hospital staff's pharmacological knowledge by participating in clinical programs; training pharmacy staff, and health care professionals;
Comply with federal drug laws as regulated by the pharmaceutical governing board, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions;
Protect patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols;
Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Maintain pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies;
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
Any other duties as may be assigned.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Academic and Professional: Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree

Experience: 3-5 years relevant experience

Method of Application
Send your CV and Cover Letter to recruitment@alliancehospitalabj.com with the emal subject as the job title

Applications submitted after this deadline will not be processed.
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2017
DAILY MANNA, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2017

BE WISE

TEXT: EZEKIEL 17: 1-10

KEY VERSE: "It was planted in a good soil by great waters, that it might bring forth branches, and that it might bear fruit, that it might be a goodly vine."
(Ezekiel 17:cool

God has always spoken with the children of Israel about the consequences of breaking His commandments. This time around, He had determined to send them on exile to be afflicted by the wicked nations around them. Babylon and Egypt were always on hand to torment Israel.

A riddle was embedded in the parable in today's text, and God wanted the people to draw their own conclusions. He used the great eagle referring to the king of Babylon - Nebuchadnezzar in the parable and talked about different colours referring to the alliance of nations that would invade Israel. During the siege of Jerusalem, Nebuchadnezzar left for a short period of time in order to crush the approaching Egyptians.

When evil is determined against a person or a nation, it only takes genuine repentance and a total turnaround to avert it. The children of Israel had been sinning consistently and God had determined evil against them which must surely be fulfilled.

There are so many afflictions that beset people nowadays that are a direct consequence of rebellion against God. Not only had God determined to punish Israel, He also planned to make the punishment grevious by ensuring that the king of Babylon lead other wicked nations to afflict Israel. Whenever any questionable circumstance arises in our lives, we must endeavour to cross-check the source from the Almighty. Do not join the ranks of those who wrongfully accuse Satan for the many woes they suffer in life. True, Satan is the major architect of afflictions; yet, there are some infirmities that are self-inflicted. To overcome this, the guilty one must sincerely come to terms with himself and turn to God in penitence and contrition for deliverance.

THOUGHTS FOR TODAY: Repentance replaces God's judgement with mercy.

THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: EZEKIEL 14-17

PONDER: The interpretation to the riddle is in v11-21. Whatever and whichever method God used for His Revelation, He wants the receiver to get the correct interpretation. The onus is on the receiver to make sufficient effort and inquiry to understand. Zedekiah and Judah, rather than humbly settle with God, opted to look for alternatives, like Egyptian assistance, to God. Are there issues in your life that rather than repenting and humbly accepting God's terms, you are looking for alternatives or you are rationalizing your disobedience to God's word?

HYMN: The way of the cross leads home

1 I must needs go home by the way of the cross, 
There's no other way but this; 
I shall ne'er get sight of the gates of light, 
If the way of the cross I miss. 

Chorus:
The way of the cross leads home, (leads home,) 
The way of the cross leads home; (leads homewink 
It is sweet to know as I onward go, 
The way of cross leads home.

2 I must needs go on in the blood sprinkled way, 
The path that the Savior trod, 
If I ever climb to the heights sublime, 
Where the soul is at home with God. [Chorus] 

3 Then I bid farewell to the way of the world, 
To walk in it nevermore,
For the Lord says, "Come," and I seek my home 
Where He waits at the open door. [Chorus] 

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, give me the spirit of revelation and understanding so that I will always be able to discern your message to me.
2. Reveal and deal with all the things in my life that may be blocking or restricting your communication network to me.
3. I hereby receive wisdom and grace to always choose the path of obedience and faith rather than looking for alternatives or rationalizing your word to my destruction.
4. Let the mercy of God answer against all the present and impending judgement on this nation.
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2017
Good evening ..Please if you know anyone who is an NCE graduate of certification not earlier than 2013, please direct such to their education secretaries in their respective LGEAs, the federal government is enlisting teachers for the Federal teachers scheme. Required subjects include : maths, English, Nigerian languages, vocational and sciences. Please spread the news to our youths in your wards. Entery closes Friday, the 24th of November,2017. Remain blessed.
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2017
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.

In 2007, LBS consolidated its status as Nigeria’s premier business school by ranking for the first time among the top 50 business schools in the world, in the area of open enrolment programmes, by the Financial Times of London and currently holds an AACSB accreditation which is known worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn.

ContentsOpen JobsChief Information OfficerICT Infrastructure EngineerMBA Careers Services AdministratorMethod of Application

Chief Information Officer

Job TypeFull Time  QualificationBA/BSc/HND  Location LagosJob Field Media / Advertising / Branding  

Business Unit:   Pan-Atlantic University/Lagos Business School

Reports To:Director, Finance and Operations

Directly Supervises: Head Systems Admin/Support, Manager – ICT Business Services, Head Infrastructure Engineering

Position Type:   Regular/Permanent/Full Time

Purpose of Position:  To provide world class leadership in the management and provision of ICT

Role overview
The LBS CIO is required to lead with a strong business mindset and will be responsible for using technology to drive the implementation of LBS short and long term goals, anticipate trends in the use of technology in work and in learning, and lead the institution in the direction of such trends. It will be his/her responsibility to position LBS to lead its industry on the basis of its edge in technology. He/she will also ensure the implementation of adequate risk management and information security systems to secure the organisations tangible and intangible assets. The incumbent will be expected to possess excellent relationship skills and demonstrate strong creativity in performing the responsibilities of the role.

Duties and Responsibilities

Articulate LBS information and technology strategy in line with the school’s short and long term goals.Implement systems to optimize LBS employee efficiency and productivity.Efficiently manage the LBS IT investments to deliver tangible value and superior ROI.Optimise, manage and secure LBS IT infrastructure.Implement adequate information security systems, policies and processes for the organisation.Ensure effective management of team members to deliver tasks and projects on time and on budget as well as the effective management of their careers.Optimise vendor relationships to the benefit of LBS.

Essential skills

Deep knowledge of technology and technological trendsStrong business analysis skillsCommercial awareness: ability to make decisions based on sound ROI analysis, strong negotiation skills, ability to manage a budget, etc.Strong leadership and relationship skills

Qualifications for the role

A degree in any discipline is a basic requirement without bias for field of study, however the following attributes are essential:

Previous experience in a similar role.Evidence of having solved significant organizational problems using technology.Evidence of continuous learning and engagement with technology and technology professional.

ICT Infrastructure Engineer

Job TypeFull Time  QualificationBA/BSc/HND   MBA/MSc/MA  Experience 4 yearsLocation LagosJob Field ICT / Computer  

Department:  Information and Communication Technology

Reports To:Chief Information Officer

Directly Supervises: Nil

Purpose of Position:  Responsible for the management of all ICT infrastructure services delivery. It will own, operate, monitor and optimize the technology infrastructure and contribute greatly in total cost of ownership (TCO) reduction. It will also play a leading role in the improvement of services and the adoption of recommended standards, policies, procedures and processes – especially in the migration of LBS ICT infrastructure to agreed architecture and subsequent operation.

ESSENTIAL DUTIES/KEY JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following:

Ensure the smooth functioning of the networking infrastructure of the School at all times.Responsible for the implementation, installation and maintenance of ICT infrastructure components of LBS networks.Serve as contact point for all ICT infrastructure technical service enquiries.Responsible for all the hardware components of the network (including UPS, PABX, IP telephony solutions, Voice over IP, local area network, switches, routers, firewall, Internet access) and their interconnections.Work closely with other members of the ICT team to ensure proper implementation of all ICT infrastructure and their alignment to business needs.

Provide the necessary expertise, guidance and systems to ensure adequate delivery of:

ICT inrastructure projectsICT infrastructure changesICT infrastructure vendor managementICT asset managementEnsure that agreed ICT policies and standard IT service management processes are applied in all assigned responsibilitiesEnsure effective evaluation of business risks and issues related to operational incidents and changes.Implement appropriate risk management processes and take timely actions in managing potential points of failure.Plan and manage assigned responsibilities to ensure excellent delivery of agreed objectives and outputs.Work closely with ICT team members to understand service requirements and ensure adequate planning, design, implementation and transition to agreed service modelAdequate understanding of business and ICT end-user needs and subsequent translation into technical scope of work that will aid realization of the identified requirements.Ensure good working condition of all deployed audio visual devices by working closely with all relevant stakeholders.Serve as the subject matter expert in all ICT infrastructures related projects.

KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS

Appropriate ICT networks whilst ensuring continuous availability for all usersEffective resolution of technical problems through appropriate resource management and issue prioritisationWell planned change control and minimum unplanned downtime of ICT facilitiesSecurity of networks, systems and dataContinuous development approach to skills

SKILLS REQUIREMENTS

Good understanding of business orientation and satisfactory skills in business analysisThorough knowledge of ICT network/systems design, analysis and productivity tools.Excellent project planning, change management and time management skillsGood and flexible communication, interpersonal and influencing skillsContinuous approach to upgrading of ICT skillsSupplier management skillsGood written and spoken EnglishVersed knowledge of modern communication and structured building cabling systems (including fiber optics).Experience in writing and reviewing technical briefs for very complex ICT infrastructure installationsExperience in the operation and management of modern data centre ICT facilities (backup power, cooling systems, equipment racks, cabling systems)Very good knowledge of wireless and wired network infrastructure technologies, especially TCP/IP, Ethernet and encryption.Good knowledge of voice communication technologies – Voice over IP (VoIP), IP telephony and Cisco unified communications tools.Project management skills using PRINCE2 or PMBOKGood working knowledge of audio visual systems and CCTV (closed circuit television).Honours’ degree in Computer/Electronic/Electrical Engineering with up to 4 years post graduation experience.Excellent relationship is required with internal customers ranging from staff members, senior managers, management and studentsLiaison must be maintained with ICT colleagues at all levelsLinks with external suppliers, including external service providers of other departments in the School – especially Operations

QUALIFICATIONS 
BSc. Computer Sc./Electrical Engr. An additional post graduate degree will be an added advantage (PgD, MBA, MSC, etc)

Professional Qualification
Various ICT certifications is an added advantage e.g. CCNA, CCNP, MCSE

EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 4 years ICT related experience in a medium/large organization

SALARY GRADE
Administrative

MBA Careers Services Administrator

Job TypeFull Time  QualificationBA/BSc/HND  Experience 2 yearsLocation LagosJob Field Administration / Secretarial  

Department:  MBA

Reports To:Head, MBA Careers & Placements

Directly Supervises: NIL

Purpose of Position: To provide support to the Head, MBA Careers & Placements in executing the MBA Career Development Program which should result in internship placement of all first year MBA (full-time) students in reputable companies as well as job placement of second year students.

To provide support in executing the Modular and Executive MBA Career Development Program

ESSENTIAL DUTIES/KEY JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following:

Coordinate  careers office events under the supervision of Head of MBA CareersMBA, EMBA and MEMBA careers eventscareers events on and off campuson-campus interview sessionsorganisations’ events such as Company Days etcMBA Career FairSLA eventscoaching sessionsmock interview sessionsAssist with careers office research activitiesManage organisations’ databaseManage students’ databaseManage events’ databaseEnsure proper filing of documents and record keepingProvide interested organizations with information about the internship programmeParticipate in the preparation of Career Services' programsCollate internship documents pre and post grading by supervisors

Any other duty to be assigned from time to time by the line manager

KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS

Accurate and up-to-date databases of –organisationsrecruitersrecruitment assessments trackingstudentscareers office eventsothersEase of access of unit’s information/recordsQuality of events coordination and managementNumber of events successfully coordinatedResearch outputs for the careers office

SKILLS REQUIREMENTS

Planning and organizational skillsStrong customer service skillsStrong MS Office suite skillsResearch skillsGood interpersonal skillsExcellent time management skillsGood presentation skillsAttention to detail and accuracyWillingness to learn new informationSelf-motivation and initiative; ability to carry through on work assignments with minimal supervisionFlexibility and ability to work under pressureAbility to meet deadlinesExcellent communication skillsKnowledge of events and project managementWillingness to work independently and as part of a team

QUALIFICATIONS 
At least second class, upper division (2.1) in any discipline

EXPERIENCE
At least 2 years in administrative/HR function as well as events management and/research.

SALARY GRADE
Administrative

Method of Application

Applicants are to forward their CVs to careers@lbs.edu.ng
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2017
Western Union provides vital financial services to individuals and businesses that may lack access to, or whose needs are not being met by, the mainstream financial system. We have a distinctive business model and a distinctive purpose: we aim to move money for better anytime, anywhere and any way our customers choose.

Our customers are diverse. The financial needs of the person who sends money from an Agent location in Dubai to his family in India may be different than the person who lives in New York who sends a mortgage payment to a bank in California. Yet, they both need to move money to grow and prosper, and they have needs that are not met by the financial services industry as a whole.

Western Union Business Solutions with it's expertise in moving funds around the globe and access to over 135 currencies, and a global financial network spanning more than 200 countries, help companies spend less time managing international financial transactions and more time growing their businesses

AML Compliance Officer

Job TypeFull Time  QualificationBA/BSc/HND  Experience 3 yearsLocation LagosJob Field Finance / Accounting / Audit  

In this role, you will responsible for working directly with Western Union Agents within assigned territory of Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone.

You will be the primary compliance resource with responsibilities of measuring Agents Compliance and Anti-Fraud programs; driving training and awareness initiatives, and, providing guidance and support to Agents.

You will also be responsible for driving Agents to implement or enhance compliance and anti-fraud procedures and assist in the development of Agents Locations Compliance and Anti-Fraud programs, as required.

Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:

Propose corrective action measures to mitigate any risks identified throughout the conduction of the Compliance reviews of Agents (Locations /Points of Sale),Conduct regular WU Locations/Points of Sales reviews (Onsite /Offsite)Execute on established WU AML (Anti-money laundering) Compliance & Anti-Fraud programs, principles, standards & oversight expectations within assigned territory.Implement policies and procedures designed to mitigate exposure and enhance compliance activities.Ensure that the locations Compliance program is maintained and relevant and up to Western Union Compliance Minimum StandardsConduct Anti-Fraud/Anti money laundering awareness ad-hoc training for locations operators during onsite reviewsProvides guidance, policy interpretation and support to Agents locations within the region.Actively participates in Region Compliance discussions on risk and participates in governance and risk mitigation meetings as appropriate.Performs other duties as assigned by the manager of the region: GDD-FIU-FRM referrals and escalations, agents reviews, regulatory outreachPerform other duties as assigned by the manager of the region: manage referrals and escalations, agent reviews, and regulatory outreach

What you will need to succeed:

Bachelor's degree in any field of the following: Business Administration, Law, Finance, Accounting, Economics with proven work experience within the financial services industry/Risk, Audit or Internal ControlAt least 3 years’ experience in a similar position within a financial industry or as compliance-officer and/or Risk, Audit and internal controller.Fluent in English.Detail oriented, excellent computer skills with all common MS Office programsVery good presentation skills.Aptitude for continuously learning and understanding AML(Anti-money laundering) risks and concerns as well as product uses and risksAbility to operate multi-nationally with internal business partners and AgentsAbility to work in a self-directed and remote environmentDemonstrated understanding of the Western Union business practices, organizational structureDemonstrated ability to draft clear and professional reports and other documents of a legal, compliance and business natureExcellent analysis and problem-solving skillsDemonstrated ability to appropriately work with confidential informationAbility to facilitate the collection of information through interviews, meetings etc.Ability to articulate, communicate information to various audiences verbally and in writingExcellent demonstrated organizational skills, including time management, record keeping, self-scheduling, and follow-upMust be a self-starter and be able to act independentlyDemonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities in a dynamic environmentAbility to travel up to 50% or less depending upon work location and area assigned.

What’s in it for you?

Competitive global pay and benefitsUnparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced compliance teams in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your careerDiverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries

What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!

Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!

Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!

We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at careers@westernunion.com.
Interested and qualified? Go to Western Union career website on westernunion.taleo.net to apply
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 2:56am On Nov 21, 2017
DAILY MANNA, TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2017

OUR WATCHWORD

TEXT: LUKE 12:1-12

KEY VERSE: “In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.” (Luke 12:1)

Jesus Identified the leaven as the insincerity and hypocrisy of the Pharisees. They observed outward ceremonies of religion without inner and character transformation. Many today have the appearance of obedience to codes and regulations without corresponding piety. The Pharisees always gathered to listen to Jesus with sinister motives. Jesus knew and still knows what is in the heart of man. He knew that the multitude that gathered did not come to be helped out of their spiritual blindness. Most of them had come to find a word to ensnare Him.

Jesus was not deterred by their schemes and wicked plots. He knew them and what they had come to do. Jesus therefore, advised His disciples to be resolute in their faith in God and in their commitment to the work of the Kingdom. He urged them never to fear any mortal but only God who had the ability to deliver and destroy now and in the world to come.

Most times, we misread the motives of those who attend our fellowship meetings; who come to spy out the simplicity of our worship and the commitment of genuine souls. They pretend they are with us but they come to cause division and to lead others astray. They come to criticize and water down the word of God. They are those who point us to other churches, how strict we are and the need to lower the standard to accommodate others. It takes a spiritual eye to see such insincerity. Many people have been led out of faith and destroyed. As believers, we must not be drawn into any fellowship that is capable of corrupting our convictions in the Lord.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY: Not all that glitters is gold.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: EZEKIEL 18-21.

PONDER
1. Hypocrisy is a "leaven" which does not stop at affecting only one aspect of someone's life. It spreads and affects all other areas. For example, if there is hypocrisy in dressing, it will soon affect other aspects of the person's life.
2. It is a "leaven" because if it is allowed in a member in the church, it will spread to other members and generations unborn.
3. Ponder about your life, worship, service, prayers, dressing etc in case hypocrisy is lurking somewhere. It is dangerous.
4. Fear of man is rooted in ignorance of God's protective and omnipotent power. Just as no valueless sparrow or unnoticeable thread of your hair can fall without God's permission, much more, no evil can happen to any of His precious children without God allowing it. Fear God and not man.

HYMN: Called unto Holiness

1. Called unto holiness," Church of our God,
Purchase of Jesus, redeemed by His blood;
Called from the world and its idols to flee,
Called from the bondage of sin to be free.

Chorus:
"Holiness unto the Lord" is our watchword and song,"
"Holiness unto the Lord" as we're marching along;
Sing it, shout it, loud and long,
"Holiness unto the Lord," now and forever.

2 "Called unto holiness," children of light,
Walking with Jesus in garments of white;
Raiment unsullied, untarnished with sin,
God's Holy Spirit abiding within. [Chorus]

3 "Called unto holiness," praise His dear name!
This blessed secret to faith now made plain,
Not our own righteousness, but Christ within,
Living and reigning and saving from sin. [Chorus]

4 "Called unto holiness," glorious thought!
Up from the wilderness wanderings brought,
Out from the shadows and darkness of night,
Into the Canaan of perfect delight. [Chorus]

5 "Called unto holiness," Bride of the Lamb,
Waiting the Bridegroom's returning again;
Lift up your heads, for the day draweth near
When in His beauty the King shall appear. [Chorus]

PRAYER POINTS
1. Confess any area of hidden hypocrisy and promise God to say bye to it in your life.
2. Sincerely ask God to search your life and expose any hidden hypocrisy and repent.
3. The fear of man leads to many compromises. Pray to God that He will be magnified in your spirit above any man and that you will fear Him above all else.
4. Pray that God will open the exit door for all forms of hypocrisies manifesting in the life of His children.
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 6:22am On Nov 22, 2017
*DAILY MANNA WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER, 22, 2017*

*TOPIC*: CHANNEL OF BLESSING

*TEXT*: JEREMIAH 22:1-12

*KEY VERSE*: ”Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgement and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place" (JEREMIAH 22:3).

The morals of the leadership of a nation determines the direction in which the nation is headed. In a corrupt nation, there are few who would rise to the defence of poor widows, orphans and foreigners.
*If the king will not come to their defence, then the nation is morally doomed.
The rulers of Judah remained corrupt and thus reaped the punishment from the Lord. Though the heathen nations remained attached to their national gods, Israel became a laughing stock as a nation that forsook and broke the covenant between her and God. The Lord declared that those who were taken into captivity would die there because Judah had at this time become a land of oppressors. The high and mighty were preying on the less-privileged and God hates oppression.
In many societies, oppression has become the order of the day. The rich appropriate the common wealth to themselves. Poverty and deprivation have become the lot of many people and those who oppress them do not blink an eye. They celebrate when the poor is in pain. This is wickedness in the sight of God and those who thread this path shall never be guiltless.
It is no wonder that many people have turned to religion as the only way out of their predicament.
But then, mere reliance on religion without the knowledge of the true God is, in itself, vain. In times of hopelessness, affliction and deprivation, believers must look up to God, the Author and Finisher of our faith.
As follower of the Lord Jesus Christ, we should offer hope to the despondent world through gospel-preaching.
We must urgently reveal God’s love to all around us; declaring that God is the Father of the fatherless, the Comforter of the widow, the Succourer of the deprived and the Provider for the needy.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY*: God is more than sufficient for every situation.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*: EZEKIEL 22-24
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2017
GraceCo Limited is a Food Processing and Manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.

At Graceco you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.

Graduate Trainee
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
LocationLagos
Job FieldGraduate Jobs

Working Hours: Normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am to 3pm on Saturdays

Job Summary

The Graduate Trainee Engineer Program will run for 12 months and upon completion, successful applicants will be assigned a role in our maintenance department.
Core Responsibilities

Work in different departments to gain perspective and experience.
Apply academic learning to the workplace environment.
Participate in project teams to achieve work outcomes.
Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
Learning staff functions, management view points, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of the organization in the corporate world.
Monitoring the progress of performance with trainers and management as per the requirement of the organization.
Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
Receiving training in operations and functions so that successive transferability between other departments is carried out properly by the graduate trainee.
Perform other work related tasks as required.
Education

The position is for candidates with Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Production Management, Industrial Mathematics and other Social Science courses.
Candidate must have 2.1 from reputable Universities in Nigeria or abroad
Candidate must have completed NYSC
Candidate must be computer literate: Excel, MS Word, Power Point
Candidate must be fast learner and have good knowledge of social media platforms
Preference will be given to candidates living within Ikeja, Agege, Abule egba, Ipaja, Alagbado, Otta and immediate environment
Person Specification:

The candidate will be expected to operate in a team environment whilst at the same time be assigned responsibility for specific assignments.
The ability to communicate effectively is an essential requirement for this post and strong report writing skills are required.
The candidate should possess excellent interpersonal skills; be self-motivated and capable of using their initiative.
The successful candidate will display a high level of professionalism and possess the confidence and ability to influence people and work at all levels in the organisation.
An awareness of emerging issues with the ability to adapt to the changing operating environment of the sector where required will be necessary.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: careers@graceco.com.ng The subject of the mail should be "Graduate Trainee".
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 6:13am On Nov 25, 2017
*DAILY MANNA SATURDAY NOVEMBER, 25, 2017*

*TOPIC*: BEWARE OF THE EASY LIFE

*TEXT*: AMOS 6:1-14

*KEY VERSE*: “Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came” (AMOS 6:1).

Love of ease and pleasure has continued to plague many people, men, women, boys, girls and children alike in our world today. Modern philosophy, warped world view, syncretic religious preachers, crimes from new media have increased godlessness in the world and made many people unfit for the Master’s use (Jeremiah 24:2,3).
The nation of Israel in our text had waxed wanton in following after obsessive lifestyle of the heathen nations around them. These backslidden children of God wanted a taste of the life of ease of their neighbouring sinful nations. The desire to “lie upon beds of ivory, stretch themselves upon couches and chant to the sound of the viol, drink wine in bowls and anoint themselves with chief ointments…” (Amos 6:4-6) made them insensitive to misery and afflictions of Joseph.
Today, God is watching His people whom He has entrusted the task of rescuing the perishing and restoring the backsliders. We should not behave like the backslidden children of Israel in the days of Prophet Amos but heed Christ’s call to local and foreign involvement in soul-winning. This is the most profitable way to spend our time, talent, treasure and entire life. It is in obeying and fulfilling the great commission that we can truly be described as abiding in the Lord. This is not the time to stay in our comfort zone and be at ease as did the people of Samaria in the days of Amos.
Believers who resort to pleasure-seeking at the expense of winning never-dying souls will incur the wrath of God. The Lord’s standard has not changed; He is still demanding that Christians should preach the gospel to the lost for their salvation.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY*: Only what is done for Christ will last.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*: EZEKIEL 32-35

1 Like

Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 6:16am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 6:17am On Nov 25, 2017
The Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital in collaboration with the Platinum Hospital India was established to improve access to advanced medical and surgical interventions. We provide a range services from surgical solutions to internal medicine solutions. Olive Multispecialist hospital also has a customized helipad, which offers a unique field to hospital helicopter rescue service. In a typical emergency a helicopter will be dispatched from a partner service and the client will be transported directly to hospital.

Hospital Chef / Cook
Job TypeFull Time
Qualification
Experience6 years
LocationLagos
Job FieldCatering / Confectionery

Requirements

Candidates must have minimum of 6 years working experience in the Food department of a Hospital/Medical industry. Skilled in both African and Continental dishes.
Applicants should be willing to work six days in a week and people residing within Victoria Island and its environs have added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their cover letters and CV's to: info@olivemultispecialist.com
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2017
*DAILY MANNA*

*MONDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2017*

*TOPIC: COME BACK HOME*

*TEXT: JOB 34:31-37*

*KEY VERSE: "That which I see not teach thou me: if I have done iniquity, I will do no more" (Job 34:32).*

The courage to make amends is a proof of genuine spiritual transformation and desire for spiritual progress and promotion. Many who have strayed away from home and happiness often delude themselves with excuses and reasons for staying away. But the prodigal son would ever be remembered and commended for his decision to go back home and reconcile with his father – even when he felt he had disappointed his father woefully and as such had lost the status and privileges of a true son (Luke 15:17-22).

Repentance from sin and all dead works is central to reconciliation, pardon, peace, worship and fellowship with God. The counsel of Elihu, Job’s friend in our text is a wise and timely one which resonates each time the gospel is presented to those who have gone astray. Repentant sinners should be humble and earnest to ask God for help to understand their faults and resolutely plead for grace never to repeat such sinful acts. Indeed, it is worth crying out to God like Elihu had rightly counseled "…if I have done iniquity, I will do no more" (Job 34:32b).

This is the only way of securing the mercies of God for the penitent sinner who desires to return home to make peace with God. In a world like ours where godly and moral standards have been terribly compromised, seekers after God must humbly pray for spiritual enlightenment and grace to follow the right way and constantly say no to all evil. Our God is so faithful to pardon and welcome every returning prodigal child home. Even so, believers must not lower the gospel standard in the bid to save the lost. Repentance from all sin, not health and wealth theology, must be the cardinal point of our gospel message.

*Thought for the day: In repentance and rest shall every sinner find respite.*

*Bible Reading in one Year: EZEKIEL 39-42*
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
ADRON is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs .

Our core value is built on consistent Quality Services to clients and subscribers; develop our talents and achieve high quality standard; make decisions and help grow the business; and unity in purpose and sharing ideas to achieve a common goal.

Accountant
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience6 years
LocationLagos
Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit

Details:

Financial modeling for the company and businesses
Set up of key MIS reports across all functions
Operational planning & variance reporting
Budget & Management Accounts reporting template
Capital and operating expenditure analysis, periodical comparison of capital expenditure with budget.
Generate information needed to produce the company’s financial and business reporting template for executive management review.
Assist in extracting, collating and consolidation information needed to generate the company’s annual operating budget.
Budget versus actual variance analysis.
Collating and summarizing information needed to produce detailed performance reports for business units.
Monthly review of accounting inputs to secure as fair as possible valid, accurate and timely account balances
Conduct regular compliance checks to ensure compliance with company policies & other regulatory requirements
Ensure quality standards are maintained and carry out spot checks across the facility for the purpose of quality assurance
Carry out follow up audit to ensure effectiveness of financial controls, policies and procedures
Any other task as assigned by the Chief Finance Officer
B.Sc. or Higher National Diploma

Accounting
Economics & Statistics
M.Sc.
Finance
MBA
Professional Certifications

Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Master’s in Business Administration
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ACA)
Experience:

Minimum 6 years’ of experience in similar job role

IT Tools

Highly proficient inthe use of the following:
Software (Enterprise Resource Portal )
Microsoft Office ( Ms Suite )
Accounting computer application system (Peachtree, Sage, etc.)
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to hr@adronhomesproperties.com
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
Our clients (Two) located on the Mainland seeks to hire candidates in the position of an Accountant.

Accountant
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience3 - 5 years
LocationLagos
Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit

Preferred candidates must be or have:

B.Sc./HND in Finance or Accounting.
ATS holders would be given priority.
3-5 years’ work experience as an accountant and experience in a manufacturing environment.
Good knowledge of accounting software, operations management and computerized information systems
Ability to coordinate an accounting department
Good communication skills
Willingness to work during weekends
Preference for persons living around Ikeja, Oregun & Berger and its environs.
Method of Application
CLEARLY qualified candidates shd send CV to talents@gettingajobisajob.com with Accountant as e-mail subject. ONLY Candidates that meet our criteria would be contacted.
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Team Piccolo Global Enterprises is a team of IT geniuses that specialises on Information Technology (I.T) works and focus on making Africa a global village.

Team Piccolo Global Enterprises is built base on the definition of Technology, we give the best scripting skill in Information Technology (I.T). We provide the best of Software Solution Development, Network Security, Database Management System, Web Development and Maintenance, IT infrastructure Development, IT Consultancy, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), IT Management and lots more. We also globalize ones business and provide cost reduction. This is nothing compared to what we give. We also make businesses to its easiest form one can think of. You are a dial away from all your technical problems. Our customers are our number one priority.

Software Developer
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
LocationBorno
Job FieldICT / Computer

Details:

Becoming a software developer, also known as a computer programmer, you'll be playing a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems. The programs you create are likely to help businesses be more efficient and provide a better service.
Based on your company’s particular requirements, you might be responsible for writing and coding individual programmes or providing an entirely new software resource. The specifications you’ll work on will often come from IT analysts.
Software developers are employed across virtually all industry sectors, from finance and retail to engineering, transport and public organisations, so the projects you work on can be highly varied.
Sometimes you may also use ‘off the shelf’ software. Requiring you to modify and integrate this into an existing network to meet the needs of the business.
As a software developer, your list of tasks can include:

Reviewing current systems
Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
Preparation of training manuals for users
Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
Opportunities

Currently, about a third of IT jobs are in development and programming and you can become a software developer across virtually all industry sectors. So if you have a particular area of interest, there's a chance you can work in a suitable industry.
In a typical progression path, you could be promoted to the senior or principal developer and from there to project manager. Alternatively, you could choose to move into a related field of technology, like systems design, IT architecture and business systems analysis.
If you’re keen to work for yourself, there is a chance you could work as a freelancer or consultant, giving you increased working flexibility. Overseas work is also available for those interested in seeing more of the world and working in a range of locations.
Required skills

Knowledge of programming skills is a prerequisite. However, the particular language will depend on the requirements of the specific company. Among the skills employers will look for are:
Knowledge of programming skills is a given if you want to get into software development. You'll need to be comfortable with web-based programs, as well as traditional programs like Java and Visual Basic.
The key skills to play up when you're looking for a job as a software developer are as follows

Expertise in current computer hardware and software
Ability to use one or more development language (C++, PHP, HTML, etc.)
Strong communication skills
Ability to work in a team
Eye for detail and identifying problems
An understanding of business
Analytical and commercial experience
Entry requirements

Most employers will expect you have to have a relevant computing qualification or degree, however, there are companies that run trainee programmes for those with AS levels.
If you have a degree, but it’s not related to IT, you could apply for a graduate trainee scheme, or take a postgraduate conversion course to build up the relevant skills.
Some of the most sought-after skills by employers include Java, C++, Smalltalk, Visual Basic, Oracle, Linux and.NET. PHP is also becoming increasingly in demand.
Training

It’s essential that you stay up to date with the fast-paced IT industry as new developments are always appearing. Our organisations may offer a training programme to keep you updated on the latest movements within the industry, particularly relating to the business’ requirements and resources.
At a junior level, you could learn many skills from more senior programmers and/or go on external courses to boost your personal skills. Much of this training will be focused on programming, systems analysis and software from recognised providers including the British Computer Society, e-skills, the Institute of Analysts and Programmers and the Institute for the Management of Information Systems.
All the software vendors, including Microsoft and Sun, run accredited training too.
Traveling may be involved, depending on whether you work in-house
or for a range of clients. If you do work for clients, it’s likely you’ll have to visit their sites and spend the majority of your time on their premises. If they're far away, it may be necessary to work away from home for a period of time. Thanks to various technological advances, there’s also the possibility of working remotely from home if you’re self-employed or the company allows it.
Method of Application
Your can send your CV and Cover letter via our emails: info@teampiccolo.com or enquiry@teampiccolo.com

1 Like

Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 5:00am On Nov 28, 2017
*DAILY MANNA*

*TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2017*

*TOPIC: FIGS IN TWO BASKETS*

*TEXT: JEREMIAH 24:1-10*

*KEY VERSE: "One basket had very good figs, even like the figs that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad" (Jeremiah 24:2).*

According to the BBCgoodfood.com, one of the world’s oldest trees, the fig, can be traced back to the earliest historical documents and features prominently in the Bible. Figs are native to the Middle East and the Mediterranean region. They were held in such high regard by the Greeks that laws were once enacted to prevent their export. Figs are high in natural sugars, soluble fibre and minerals including potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron and copper; and are a good source of antioxidant vitamins A, E and K that contribute to health and wellness.

The passage for meditation tells of a revelation God showed to Jeremiah. He saw in the temple two baskets filled with figs. One basket was full of ripe and "very good" figs while the other was filled with naughty, "completely evil" and inedible figs. God said that the captive Israelites who allowed the experience to soften them, bow to His sovereign will and turn away from their sinfulness, represent the good figs in the basket. He would forgive, cleanse and restore them. On the other hand, the team led by King Zedekiah who chose to seek alliance with Egypt instead of going to exile, represents the evil figs in the second basket.

God promised to oppose them and fight them until they are eventually forced to lose their land to the enemies. We need understand that every individual represents one of two baskets of figs. You might be the good fig or the evil one. Humility and submission to the will of God in every area of life will make one become a good fig. On the other hand, resistance or careless attitude to the Word will make one to be useless. God is unhappy with such figs because He cannot use them. Such are His enemies in time and eternity. May God grant us grace and wisdom to be a good fig always.

*Thought for the day: Better to be good for God’s use than be useful in Satan’s kingdom.*

*Bible Reading in one Year: EZEKIEL 43-44*
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by dlaw70(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2017
eddie7:
Street Toolz is an African digital marketing and interactive agency with headquarters in Lagos.

Street Toolz was founded in 2012, with the belief that user experience, interactivity and engagement, not advertising, is the key to successful brand building and marketing.

Visual Artist

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience 2 years
Location Lagos
Job Field ICT / Computer Media / Advertising / Branding

Job Description:

As a Visual Designer you will create campaigns and graphics to support merchandising and brand needs in partnership with our communications and business trams.
Successful candidates thrive with ambiguity, clearly present their work, and use their background in web design, typography and attention to detail to guide toward thoughtful engaging design solutions. Candidates must be flexible, responsive, and able to succeed in a fast-paced, environment with little supervision.
This position works the design of digital and traditional assets, promotional materials, social media content, blog graphics, and other projects in conjunction with our communications and business teams.

Essential Job Functions

Conceptualizes and develops innovative designs that maintain brand consistency.
Ensures that our creative outlook is cutting edge, quality and ahead of industry competitors, while staying true to our brand image.
Ensures a high level of creativity in all work produced and delivered and ensures quality of work and style is consistent, cohesive and meets marketing, sales, product development and purchasing objectives.
Researches and analyzes industry trends and keep abreast of emerging technologies and creative applications.
Assists the marketing and product development teams with planning, production and creative direction for global advertising campaigns, new product/store launches and other marketing initiatives to ensure accurate execution of material development and promotional materials.
Creates a blog visual style guide, including fonts, layouts.
Works with blog editor to turn around layouts on a fast deadline.
Designs digital assets for marketing and e-commerce endeavors including social media posts, web banners and buckets, e-blasts, photo retouching, etc.

Qualifications

An online portfolio with samples of work demonstrating 2+ years of experience of great user-centered design solutions
Experience in visual merchandising and store planning, preferable within the advertising, e-commerce and digital space.
Bachelors degree in design or related field, such as interiors, architecture or industrial design required or equivalent skills
Creativity, enthusiasm and knowledge of current design trends/innovations
Team player with refined and assertive leadership skills
Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Possess intense customer focus skills
Have the ability to juggle multiple priorities on aggressive timelines
Experience working in an advertising/creative agency or internal design online interactive team
E-commerce startup experience is MUST referred
Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and basic technical considerations
Pixel-perfect attention to design detail
High working experience with Adobe Creative Suite, video animations and 2D.

Method of Application

Please apply and attach a resume to careers@streettoolz.com with detailed information about your experience working in a similar role.

I hold a 2nd class degree from a Federal university.

I have been wallowing without a job since my Nysc.

pls I need a job to keep me off committing suicide
political science. 08162853566

1 Like

Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
dlaw70:

I hold a 2nd class degree from a Federal university.

I have been wallowing without a job since my Nysc.

pls I need a job to keep me off committing suicide
political science. 08162853566

I perceive a good CV here. God will surely make a way someday somehow anyhow. Keep following posts here, you really can't say when the light turns green

1 Like

Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Incorporated in 1972, Onward Paper Mill Limited was the very first indigenous paper converter to manufacture and market top quality stationery in Nigeria. From pioneering paper conversion and manufacture of top quality paper products, OPM has become a Leading name in the Paper/print product manufacturing sector of the nation.

OPM’s uncompromising standards ensure that our clients receive quality, competitive pocket friendly prices and timely delivery all in one neat customer friendly package.

Production Assistant
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
LocationLagos
Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding

Position Summary

We are looking for a responsible production personnel to supervise and monitor program schedules.
The candidate will help in the quality control process, monitor and report on production processes.
Position Specifications

Maintains the office operations of the Head of Operations
Assist with quality checks and procedure audits
Act as liaison between production, marketing and sales teams
Maintains the equipment history list, repairs jobs to be done internally and by vendors
Keep production manager informed of critical issues which affect production schedule.
Assist Production Manager in planning and performing production related activities.
Prioritize, plan, schedule and manage production activities to meet manufacturing objectives in timely and cost-effective manner.
Identify production issues, analyse root causes and derive resolutions.
Perform inventory management and report warehouse status to Manager.
Develop production plan and schedule to ensure continuous operations.
Develop logistic strategy to monitor order and supply to avoid downtime and delays.
Work with Manager in budget analysis and preparation.
Monitor and manage expenses within allotted budget.
Develop process improvements to improve workflow efficiency.
Ensure that manufactured product meets customer specifications.
Communicate production updates and errors to Manager on regular basis.
Generate production related reports to Manager and customers when needed.
Analyse drawings and monitor specifications
Communicate complex issues to Manager for immediate resolution.
Prepares production schedule
Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications
Education:

Degree in Arts or Science
Experience:

Graphic design
Production management
Ability to read part drawings and familiarity with basic measurement methods is preferred.
Core Competencies:

Proficient in English (oral and written)
Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
Able to relate to key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
Excellent organizational, communication, problem solving and analytical skills
Flexible enough to work under stringent deadlines and high work pressure on a regular basis.
Able to operate various equipment’s and applications.
Must be proficient in MS Office software and use of computer
Must possess solid organizational skills
Familiarity with manufacturing operations
Possess leadership skills and ability to be led in a manner that is healthy to our positive and productive work environment
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: hr@onwardpaper.com
Only Candidates who qualify will be contacted
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Addosser Microfinance Bank, an innovative institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services requires suitable candidates to fill the role below:

Relationship Officer, Consumer Banking
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience2 - 4 years
LocationLagos
Job FieldBanking Sales / Marketing / Business Development

Duties and Responsibilities

Creation of quality risk assets to meet set targets
Packaging of customers’ credit requests
Conduct qualitative credit appraisals of clients’ businesses e.g. cash flow, profitability, P&L & Balance Sheet Analysis.
Review loan applications to ascertain credit worthiness of clients.
Rendering financial advice to clients
Rendering weekly & monthly reports to the management
Ensure proper KYC are conducted on customers
Monitoring the loan portfolio and following up on repayment –
Relevant Skills, Qualification ,Attributes & Experience

First Degree in any discipline
At least 2-4 year’s experience in a Microfinance Bank lending to salary earners
Business acumen and analytical skills
Sound Credit appraisal Skills
Good understanding of business process
Hardworking, commitment, ability to communicate and self- motivated person.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's with “Relationship Officer,Consumer Banking “as the Subject of the mail to: resumes@addosser.co
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2017
*DAILY MANNA*

*WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2017*

*TOPIC: AFFLICTIONS OF ISRAEL*

*TEXT: 2 KINGS 14:17-28*

*KEY VERSE: "For the LORD saw the affliction of Israel, that it was very bitter: for there was not any shut up, nor any left, nor any helper for Israel" (2 Kings 14:26)*.

The word ‘affliction’ is defined by a Bible dictionary as that which causes or tends to cause bodily pain or mental distress; the state of being in pain or trouble. An individual or nation can be afflicted with sickness, poverty, loss, oppression, war, invasion, conquest by foreign peoples. Persecution of New Testament believers is also a form of affliction.

Our passage today highlights the condition of Israel as a national, self-induced affliction. It came as a result of the ungodly practices of King Jeroboam the son of Nebat "who made Israel to sin". Although Jeroboam chose to lead the nation into idolatry and Baal worship, the afflictions of Israel in the text touched God in a special way. No help was in sight; evil and oppression walked the streets and the messages of prophets that God sent could not rescue the situation. Then, God stepped in and against all odds, saved the nation from self-destruction.

Today, God’s grace is still available in times of afflictions. Whether as an individual, family or even nation, a sinful lifestyle will always attract all sorts of afflictions. Sin is like a magnet that draws evil to itself. But the mercy of God is available for everyone who seeks freedom from afflictions whether self-induced or not. Grace saved Israel from afflictions; the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ is also available to set man free from the oppression of the devil.

*Thought for the day: Where sin abounded, grace did much more abound.*

*Bible Reading in one Year: EZEKIEL 45-46*
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Chlorophyll Solutions provides general ICT Advisory services as well as metering services solution offerings for both Power Distribution Companies and general residential, commercial and industrial applications.

Quality Assurance Engineer
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationOND BA/BSc/HND
LocationLagos
Job FieldEngineering / Technical

Job Summary

To ensure that all meter installations have been carried out properly according to disco’s specifications.
To ensure that all installation snags are identified in-house and handled in a timely manner.
Responsibilities

Inspection of metering installations to attend to customers’ installation complaints.
Inspection of materials used by technicians to install metering systems.
Educating technicians on proper techniques for carrying out installations.
Preparation & submission of field reports.
Auditing of meter installation sites to determine quality and quantity of materials used for installation.
Planning pre-installation surveys
Analysing results from pre-installation and post-installation audits to identify discrepancies.
Providing photographic evidence of meter installations carried out.
Responding to snag resolution requests from customer. Report all snag issues to the Project Manager to plan resources for snag resolution.
Ensure that all meter installation forms are filled properly.
Assist collation and submission of meter installations forms.
To carry out over the shoulder checks on installers to ensure that they are performing metering installations to the standards preferred by the Disco with the correct tools and equipment, and help in identifying corrective actions.
To carry out any additional checks or investigation functions as specified by the management team.
Raise quality issues that occur repeatedly during installations. Report installers who continually create quality issues.
Meet with Project Manager on a regular basis to provide project updates and share relevant information pertaining to field work.
Assist the Project Manager in planning and scheduling work by providing survey reports and insights about specific sites.
Requirements

High Level of Integrity
Degree in Electrical Engineering (NABTEB or OND or HND or BSc)
Experience and good knowledge of single phase and three phase meter installation.
Experience on metering project will be an advantage
Experience and good knowledge of electrical house wiring
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
Ability to quickly and accurately input data to a bespoke excel templates
Good attention to detail

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and letter of Application as one attachment specifying the role as subject to: info@chlorophyll-solutions.com

Note: All applicants should name their CV thus: FirstName_LastName_PostionApplied

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

N85k Bank Contract Staff Job Vs N50k Public School Teaching Job / Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) / 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.