Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

If you are ever depressed: Read this.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If you are ever depressed: Read this.... (2283 Views)

Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! / I Feel I Am Being Punished By A Supreme Force(depressed) / Help A Depressed Soul. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 10:46am On Jun 09, 2017
" When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying,

" Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

And they said, Some say that you are John the Baptist: some, Elijah; and others, Jeremiah's, or one of the prophets.

He said on to them, But whom say you that I am? And Simon Peter answered and Said​, you are the Christ, the Son of the living God.

And Jesus answered and said on to him, Blessed are you, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood have not revealed it on to you, but my Father which is in heaven.

And I say also on to you, That you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

And I will give on to you the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ....

That's before he died and Risen together with us into the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.... Now, the church isn't any physical building of any kind.... Be a mansion, cathedral and even a synagogue... The church can not and I want to say it here once again, the church of the living God can not be built with human hands..... It's a spiritual ground and Piller of truth.. A holy habitation for the witnessing of God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS...

The church of God Almighty is eternal Life freely available to anyone who believe in the message being preach and announced every second and minutes of time. The authentic, the very accurate and actual word of the Spirit of God Almighty being spread right now, which is bearing fruit, changing the mind, soul and spirit of men all around the world... I will show you what happened after Jesus Christ said on to Peter I will build my church through you and the gates of hell can not prevail......

Before I go on to do that, I will love to tell you what gates are: gates are erroneous messages which are being spread all over the whole world about CHRIST JESUS which in fact are man tradition and seductive instruments of Satan which he Satan is using to keep them in captivity for as long he can until finally light shows up and bam..... The darkness is off and he Satan can not comprehend the true Light..... Because it's spiritually discerned..... It's foolishness to the natural minds, but health to my naval and marrow to my bones....

These Gates are the grasses which is always trying to rival the plants producing seed planted by the vinedresser..... They grow as the seed bearing tree grows and in the end, the fruits are collected and the shaff thrown out... It depends on the kind of message you have believed in your heart.... There are so many messages about Jesus Christ all are not the true Light.... Now watch this......

And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except you be circumcised after the manner of Moses, you cannot be saved.

When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question.

And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.

And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, you know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.

And God, which knows the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;

And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Now therefore why tempt you God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

But we believe that through the grace of the LORD Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they

.......... Don't forget that CHRIST JESUS had blessed Apostle Peter saying upon you I will build my church - my message, my word and God's truth.... There's​ nothing Satan can do about it, you will prevail at those days and times.... And it eventually came to pass... Here was Peter in the midst of folks who have already lost the message of Christ Jesus..... The gentiles who all their lives have been loyal to Idol worship were being confronted with reality....

Apostle Paul and Barnabas couldn't offer a convincing explanation to the truth of the gospel at the time. When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem on to the apostles and elders about this question.... Solid questions... Who is going to answer this..... Don't forget Peter time is here and he's got to fulfill his place and he did gladly with all boldness and filled with the holy Spirit...... The word of the lord couldn't fall to the ground... It sure came to pass through apostle Peter

Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them. ...... Then, Jesus Christ built his church through apostle Peter.... Listen to the letter which read:

Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:

For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things; That you abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if you keep yourselves, you shall do well. Fare ye well.
..... Amen and a big Amen...

The lord God Almighty have called you to uphold the tradition which was given to us..... Let no one deceive you with empty words of wisdom which has no Spirit backing and empty indeed.... Only the church, that's the message, the authentic revelations of CHRIST JESUS that will stand... All other messages will fade away and will be destroyed..... I prophesy as a prophet ordained by CHRIST JESUS to spread the message of love faith and hope for eternal Life..... Arise the church and take your place.... Amen

1 Like

Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Do it
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 5:02am On Jun 11, 2017
Stand your ground
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Yes lord
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 4:15am On Jun 13, 2017
Take your place church
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Now this is the best
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 7:21am On Jun 18, 2017
grace
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
7 city
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by luvmijeje(f): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Only the church, that's the message, the authentic revelations of CHRIST JESUS that will stand... All other messages will fade away and will be destroyed

OP, my question, what other messages will fade away and be destroyed?
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 4:19am On Jun 21, 2017
We have the heathen message and the publicans message... Copy

luvmijeje:

OP, my question, what other messages will fade away and be destroyed?
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by luvmijeje(f): 8:18am On Jun 21, 2017
lightblazingnow:
We have the heathen message and the publicans message... Copy

I don't copy o. You should have explain both so that as Christians we'll know the difference.
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2017

Signature: My Daddy, thank you for hiding these things from the wise and prudent and revealing it to the childlike. Matt 11:25

I am convinced you know what you just quoted, if the Spirit of the Son of God Almighty in you and you in Him hasn't revealed these things to you I doubt if I could.. no matter how much I will love to make you understand them...... I am glad you asked...... But ask your heavenly father

luvmijeje:

I don't copy o. You should have explain both so that as Christians we'll know the difference.
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by luvmijeje(f): 8:27am On Jun 21, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Signature: My Daddy, thank you for hiding these things from the wise and prudent and revealing it to the childlike. Matt 11:25

Hehehe! But God has reveal it to you, there's nothing wrong sharing with your fellow Christian.
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 8:30am On Jun 21, 2017
Sure to me...... Christ is in you dear and you are in CHRIST right now.... It's a mystery hidden

luvmijeje:

Hehehe! But God has reveal it to you, there's nothing wrong sharing with your fellow Christian.
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by luvmijeje(f): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Sure to me...... Christ is in you dear and you are in CHRIST right now.... It's a mystery hidden

Well, going by your topic you didn't unveil anything. You only succeeded in wrapping the mystery in another veil.
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2017
O dear, I thought I told you that CHRIST is in your heart and mind, and your Spirit and your mind is in Him right now.... What's​ CHRIST?? The mighty power and the wonderful wisdom of God Almighty.... Working now

luvmijeje:

Well, going by your topic you didn't unveil anything. You only succeeded in wrapping the mystery in another veil.
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by luvmijeje(f): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2017
lightblazingnow:
O dear, I thought I told you that CHRIST is in your heart and mind, and your Spirit and your mind is in Him right now.... What's​ CHRIST?? The mighty power and the wonderful wisdom of God Almighty.... Working now

But that's not a mystery. It's a well known fact at least by me.
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdkZWehaPFo

Thanks goodness you know it in power and authority and​ in the Spirit of holiness and by the resurrection of the dead
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
Grace
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2017
So serious
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 4:50am On Jun 25, 2017
Grace
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 7:32am On Jun 25, 2017
Sure thing
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 4:11am On Jun 27, 2017
Long time
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 7:39am On Jun 29, 2017
Invisible
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Do
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 4:11am On Jul 02, 2017
Right
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2017
Grace
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2017
Hello
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
442 ideas
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
456 just
Re: If you are ever depressed: Read this.... by lightblazingnow(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2017
502 might

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Believe Bishop Oyedepo Is NOT SICK, Why Place A Curse On The Herdsmen?. / M / Rev. Dr. G. F. Oyor Is Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.