Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) (69056 Views)

Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) by gregormendel: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Five minutes for how much ,na fowl business ?
Re: Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) by harcemedes(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
And if she follow me go na enjoyment go kill her ooooo
Re: Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
eyah, nawa o, and am sure the main aim is to bleep but it didn't come to pass.
Re: Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) by Temmyslim(f): 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
RIP to her
Re: Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
such a pretty woman dying and wasting away just like that! This world is a wicked place.

We human must be very careful and prayerful at all times.

Hotel is now the dying place where lovers go and dying just like that
Re: Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:20am On Jun 10, 2017
She's even married. Her husband must have used juju
Re: Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2017
wink2015:
such a pretty woman dying and wasting away just like that! This world is a wicked place.

We human must be very careful and prayerful at all times.

Hotel is now the dying place where lovers go and dying just like that
Sugarcious:

That dude is responsible for her death. The drinks have been poisoned.
AlwaysUltraPad:
She's even married. Her husband must have used juju
Sugarcious:

That dude is responsible for her death. The drinks have been poisoned.

That is not poison.
That is purely 'spiritual attack'.
Someone I know died that way and report states it was never poison.
Someone must have been responsible for that attack.
Perhaps, someone who might have been warning her to stop seeing the man.
That's just the implication of (the man) not controlling his immoral lust.

That's why I hate the word 'Hotel'. It doesn't have two meaning to me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) by passionate88: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
BleSSedMee:
SMH.

I support DNA testing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Igbira Is Dead! Monsurat Asabi Dies At 56 / Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.