Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

First Bank Graduate Trainee Test Results - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / First Bank Graduate Trainee Test Results (1295 Views)

Union Bank Management Trainee Test / Wema Bank Graduate Trainee / First Bank Graduate Trainee Test Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Graduate Trainee Test Results by deltaboy247: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2017
Hello house i just got this email from First Bank Nigeria, so those that took the exams last year can check their emails to find out their status.
I will really appreciate if those with experience can drop useful tips on the next phase of the recruitment.

Further to your performance in the Aptitude Test for the FBN 2017 Graduate Trainee Programme, we are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for the next phase of the selection process which will hold in the coming month, June 2017.

In this regard, First Bank of Nigeria Limited has contracted Human Capital Partners to implement and manage the next phase of the selection process.

You will be receiving further communication on dates, venue and other details from HCP going forward. To be sure that you have received this e-mail, please confirm receipt.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Test Results by martin92(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
hello, sorry for deviating from the topic. I am scheduled to write an access bank aptitude test for a 2 year frontline internship program. I wanted to know there was a dress code to be on suit when you went for the First Bank aptitude test, or can i dress casually for it ?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Test Results by Haruza: 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
martin92:
hello, sorry for deviating from the topic. I am scheduled to write an access bank aptitude test for a 2 year frontline internship program. I wanted to know there was a dress code to be on suit when you went for the First Bank aptitude test, or can i dress casually for it ?
Yes dress corporately. Try your best to look good especially for the interviews, dressing matters alot
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Test Results by Succybae: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Did u go for the interview........still
waiting
For their call after the interview

(1) (Reply)

Popular Female Pilot Janet Bunor, Celebrate Her Birthday In Nice Photos / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Army / Earn Upto N90,000 A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.