Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Truth Behind Arewa Youth Threat - Benny Umoren - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Behind Arewa Youth Threat - Benny Umoren (1599 Views)

Insecurity: President Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – Arewa Youth Group / Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth Behind Arewa Youth Threat - Benny Umoren by gbengarock: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
If you think the arewa youth threat is a joke, let me brief you a little. Have you ever thought of what would happen after the ultimatum dateline from Arewa youth? Does it concern you that they might be some elders behind the arewa youth message to the igbos?

Have you ever been to a crisis prone area or in a state where Hausa-Fulani is carrying out their crisis? Do you know the indigene of the place, non-Muslims, yoruba muslims and southerners and even foreigners are all treated as enemies, killed, maim and properties destroyed? Now you know.

See ehn, I've experienced a lot of crisis in jos plateau state in those days and the date they give that they are coming to attack, they don't miss it. The funniest part is, you will think its a mere rumour until it happens. Every Christian is their target be it from Benue, Oyo (even Yoruba Muslims were victims of their attacks), akwaibom, plateau, Taraba and co, the bottom line is, provided you are a Christian, you are an Igbo..that's the mentality).

I am saying this because no Christan is talking, no senator from middle belt, southwest, south south and even north is talking about this ultimatum thing. It is not an Igbo thing, it is a Muslims-Christian war loading. Do not be excited because you are from the north, mba do not because they won't ask you your tribe when they come for you. They will only look at your forehead, tribal marks and hijab even Yoruba muslims with hijab are not spared (I'm talking with my years of experiencing war in Jos where Yoruba mosques were attackedyoruba muslims killed during their madness) so spare me that frowned face.

They didn't stop their madness in Jos until everybody rose to the occasion and became mad too. Chew on that today. This war is not an Igbo war but Christians and southerners extinction modern jihad loading. "I hear the voice of Jacob but touch the skin of Esau"

If after 48hours, nobody has been arrested even when their names, phone numbers and addresses are written in the said letter, you should think deeply. This is the voice of the elders speaking through youth, be of alert.

Oh lest I forget, after elrufai gragra press release for them to be arrested, they insisted that they are not backing down on their demand. Are you reading the hand writing on the wall?

Benny Umoren has said her own o. Enjoy your day

The mere fact that the sultan of sokoto that was condemning NYSC orientations camp exercise during Ramadan fast has suddenly lost his voice speaks volume to whoever wants to listen.

I saw a post two days back where the whole comment was like "serves the Igbo's right"
I was just laughing at our southern stupidity."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind Arewa Youth Threat - Benny Umoren by Pharaoh9(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nothing dey happen

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Arewa Youth Threat - Benny Umoren by NATIONALPASTOR: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
The Igbos can never be taken unawares but the Yorubas will.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Arewa Youth Threat - Benny Umoren by Nightwolf1: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
gbengarock:
If you think the arewa youth threat is a joke, let me brief you a little. Have you ever thought of what would happen after the ultimatum dateline from Arewa youth? Does it concern you that they might be some elders behind the arewa youth message to the igbos?

Have you ever been to a crisis prone area or in a state where Hausa-Fulani is carrying out their crisis? Do you know the indigene of the place, non-Muslims, yoruba muslims and southerners and even foreigners are all treated as enemies, killed, maim and properties destroyed? Now you know.

See ehn, I've experienced a lot of crisis in jos plateau state in those days and the date they give that they are coming to attack, they don't miss it. The funniest part is, you will think its a mere rumour until it happens. Every Christian is their target be it from Benue, Oyo (even Yoruba Muslims were victims of their attacks), akwaibom, plateau, Taraba and co, the bottom line is, provided you are a Christian, you are an Igbo..that's the mentality).

I am saying this because no Christan is talking, no senator from middle belt, southwest, south south and even north is talking about this ultimatum thing. It is not an Igbo thing, it is a Muslims-Christian war loading. Do not be excited because you are from the north, mba do not because they won't ask you your tribe when they come for you. They will only look at your forehead, tribal marks and hijab even Yoruba muslims with hijab are not spared (I'm talking with my years of experiencing war in Jos where Yoruba mosques were attackedyoruba muslims killed during their madness) so spare me that frowned face.

They didn't stop their madness in Jos until everybody rose to the occasion and became mad too. Chew on that today. This war is not an Igbo war but Christians and southerners extinction modern jihad loading. "I hear the voice of Jacob but touch the skin of Esau"

If after 48hours, nobody has been arrested even when their names, phone numbers and addresses are written in the said letter, you should think deeply. This is the voice of the elders speaking through youth, be of alert.

Oh lest I forget, after elrufai gragra press release for them to be arrested, they insisted that they are not backing down on their demand. Are you reading the hand writing on the wall?

The mere fact that the sultan of sokoto that was condemning NYSC orientations camp exercise during Ramadan fast has suddenly lost his voice speaks volume to whoever wants to listen.

I saw a post two days back where the whole comment was like "serves the Igbo's right"

Sister no worry urself too much. Them go know say madness and mad people dey everywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Arewa Youth Threat - Benny Umoren by gbengarock: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
I have not witnessed any crisis though but those that have can testify.
It's not an experience I wanna have. God help Nigeria
Re: The Truth Behind Arewa Youth Threat - Benny Umoren by annnikky(f): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Elrufai shouldn't be trusted cos he can even be d one instigating them to carry on with the threat so Igbo's in d north shouldn't listen to him at all undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Arewa Youth Threat - Benny Umoren by dlondonbadboy: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
I don't know what igbos are doing in the north..come back home!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Arewa Youth Threat - Benny Umoren by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
gbengarock:

Who threaten to attack who?
Re: The Truth Behind Arewa Youth Threat - Benny Umoren by Princesaha: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
We won't be taken unawares bro. We will retaliate with equal if not higher measures.
So many meetings were convened yesterday in Aba here though I won't talk on that due to security reasons. I also know that the said meetings also held at Onitsha and several other places in the East. They will know that we are all mad just that some hate courting troubles. We have been begging and pleading with other tribes especially the Middle-belt and Yorubas to be neutral here and will continue to do so. It is time to test and size ourselves man to man. Maybe the desired change will occur after the fracas.
Re: The Truth Behind Arewa Youth Threat - Benny Umoren by gbengarock: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Princesaha:
We won't be taken unawares bro. We will retaliate with equal if not higher measures.
So many meetings were convened yesterday in Aba here though I won't talk on that due to security reasons. I also know that the said meetings also held at Onitsha and several other places in the East. They will know that we are all mad just that some hate courting troubles. We have been begging and pleading with other tribes especially the Middle-belt and Yorubas to be neutral here and will continue to do so. It is time to test and size ourselves man to man. Maybe the desired change will occur after the fracas.

Nigeria is finished. South East agitating for Biafra, South West agitating for Oduduwa Republic, South South for RONDEL while the core North's Arewa threaten people upandan. Middle belt need to start their own before its too late. I suggest MBR(middle belt republic) for them.

Real change has happened, aswear.
Re: The Truth Behind Arewa Youth Threat - Benny Umoren by cjrane: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Passionate plea for Igbos in northern Nigeria .

Please listen to the voice of reason

You cannot blame anyone or say you were not begged to listen when the deed is done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpqN4Sa1Gso

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Arewa Youth Threat - Benny Umoren by gbengarock: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
The end is indeed near
Re: The Truth Behind Arewa Youth Threat - Benny Umoren by Tyrant28: 3:09pm On May 21, 2020
grin

Re: The Truth Behind Arewa Youth Threat - Benny Umoren by danvon(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2020
But who is this weedite reviving old threads

(1) (Reply)

If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? / They Have Shifted Goal Post From Building Lagos To Buying Properties In Lagos. / This Is The Only Man That Can Tackle Fayose With These Large Crowd. (pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.