Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,631 members, 7,955,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

My Links Keep Showing Like Visited Links - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Links Keep Showing Like Visited Links (602 Views)

Unilag.edu.ng And Xvideos.com Made The List Of 100 Most Visited Sites In Nigeria / Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... / Top 25 Most Visited Sites In Nigeria, November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Links Keep Showing Like Visited Links by lanbaba: 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2010
why do i visited links show like visited links even after refreshing the page(hover stops working once i click a link even after refreshing the page).

what can i do to stop it? even if i dont set the visited link property, it takes the browser default(purple)
Re: My Links Keep Showing Like Visited Links by yawatide(f): 3:07am On Jan 21, 2010
You have to understand the, "LoV HA" concept - Link, Visited, Hover and Active. You have to specify your CSS rules in this order, otherwise, it won't work.

Chances are that you are missing one of the above, hence the irregularity. Go back and check your CSS and/or paste your CSS here for review.

Thanks
Re: My Links Keep Showing Like Visited Links by lanbaba: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2010
thanks yawa;
fixed it, yes it wasnt arranged in that order

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Flash Web Designer Needed / Review This Website And Post Opinion / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.