Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Open Letter To Music Sponsors And Investors - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Open Letter To Music Sponsors And Investors (489 Views)

One Of The Best Site To Download And Listen To Music For Free / Best Download And Listen To Music App = Made In 9ja / See What Is Happening To Music In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Music Sponsors And Investors by Westlife2013(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Good day

I trust this meets you well.

We would like to seek your support in Sponsoring/Investing in our R&B/Pop Artiste Samson Dafe Efe Akalusi aka Smashy.

We are majorly in search for investors/sponsors and I have the feeling that you'd be of great help to us.

Smashy is a versatile Artiste who has the singing potential but cannot back it up with the adequate finance needed.

If you will like to listen to his songs, you can request for them and you'll have them sent to you within seconds or you can click this link for an instant listen:

https://soundcloud.com/officialsmashy/sets/smashy

Smashy's demographics i.e fans (18 to 29) seem to match yours very well and I think that we could help increase your sales with promotion of your clothing line and our band.
Plans have been made for the movement to be massive both within and beyond the shore of Nigeria hereby giving your brand massive exposure. Any promotional material that could be used for our promotional project which includes radio promo, video shoot, shows etc, would be displayed proudly along with. Any monies given would be used to help fund a tour too to help increase the fan base and also increase your brand’s fanbase too and potential customers in Nigeria and beyond the shores of Nigeria.

Imagine having you brand logo appearing before and after a video on international TV to millions of people and you brand being talked about on international TV interviews, Radio interviews and much more hereby increasing awareness and sales to your brand including celebrities as your potential customers.

Your response to this message will be greatly appreciated/anticipated be it positive or negative. If I can get your number to explain better to you over the phone it will go a long way or we can as well schedule a one on one meeting at your own comfort.

Contact details are - Phone or Whatsapp - +2348067492989 or +2348037143405.
Email - smashybookings@gmail.com

Thank you and have a blissful day ahead!!!

Signed
Management
#TeamSmashy

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Wizkid’s New Project ‘sounds From The Other Side’ Will Feature Drake, / New Jam: Wizkid Ft Flavour X Phyno - Medicine (remix) / Real Hip Hop !!! Double Six - National Cake (@doublesixbeats)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.