Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend (852 Views)

Fat Lady Needed / I Need A Fat Lady / Single Male Looking For A Busty, Fat Lady In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend by blacknight(m): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2007
I Erefa jack 24 yrs old male from portharcourt i'm a great person to be around and I'm the one who can always find the joke or positivity in a situation. I'm charismatic, a combination of both an introvert and an extrovert which means that I seek balance in everything I do. I strive everyday to achieve something how little or insignificant it might be
Re: I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend by Seun(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2007
Why don't you want a skinny or moderately-sized lady?
Re: I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend by Damsal(f): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2007
Seun:

Why don't you want a skinny or moderately-sized lady?

how would you expect him to grab her breast and butt.  cheesy
Re: I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend by Seun(m): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2007
Are his hands so large that moderately size butts and boobs can't be grabbed?
Re: I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend by Damsal(f): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2007
I dunno, but if we look at it from that point of view if his hands are large whatever he holds in it would considerably seem small. smiley
Re: I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend by emenma(f): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2007
everyone has their own little likes and wants but this one is over the top smiley
Re: I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend by Raymand(m): 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2007
Ahahahah grin. . .what do you guys have against fat people? tongue
Re: I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend by bluenubian(f): 1:57am On Feb 02, 2007
blacknight:

i'm a great person to be around and I'm the one who can always[b] find the joke [/b]or positivity in a situation. e

haha am sure u will grin
Re: I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend by Damest09(f): 2:05am On Feb 02, 2007
What size are u after? No size in London OK by you?
Re: I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend by ZuluNation(m): 2:25am On Feb 02, 2007
Blacknight is a chubby chaser grin grin grin nothing wrong with that though, you know what the say about fat girls
Re: I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend by ikamefa(f): 5:25am On Feb 02, 2007
once you go fat you cant go lepa scala or skinny back
Re: I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend by iice(f): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2007
To each his/her own abi? grin grin Goodluck
Re: I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend by wills(m): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2007
blacknight:

I Erefa jack 24 years old male from portharcourt i'm a great person to be around and I'm the one who can always find the joke or positivity in a situation. I'm charismatic, a combination of both an introvert and an extrovert which means that I seek balance in everything I do. I strive everyday to achieve something how little or insignificant it might be

You forgot to add, iyapkatish in nature, stinky smelly armpits,Nauseous smelling fart,with stretch marks all over, and sumo wrestler belly grin grin. as for bra size see attch

All the best man!! wink

Re: I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend by superman(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2007
aha
Re: I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend by lalaboi(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2007
ehen!! ok!! wot is goin on hia sad
Re: I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend by Foxriver(m): 3:01am On Nov 13, 2008
I dont know wot u call ur self but dat wot u want go 4 it n let it be (Xl).U no say bed go dey sell well well, tongue
Re: I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend by etaurus(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2010
the guy want a fat babe, let him go ahead but, grin grin
Re: I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend by femmy2010(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2010
He knows what he wants and has made that clear.Fat ladies in the house go for him.
Re: I Need A Fat Lady (xtra Large) To Be My Girlfriend by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2010
grin grin

femmy2010:

He knows what he wants and has made that clear.Fat ladies in the house go for him.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Friend / A Guy Looking For A Female Friend / SECOND WIFE WANTED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.