Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 (12833 Views)

Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by Efe42(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pls share more exprinence at the interview or test how was it like an which place did u write it did u ask any one concerning the trainng its outside or inside na9
Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by align360: 5:40am On Oct 21, 2017
S2Saidu:

After d training won't they b accepted permanently? And Pls elaborate more on d offer, what does it contain?

It's a terminal training.... after the one yr training u 'll only be accepted if there 're openings in the coy... their aim is to equip graduates n prepare them for the challenges n opportunities ahead... with the experience gained..u can easily find urself a good offer.
Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by Efe42(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Helo oh is they anyone who apply as an internship because i do an i just got an email form them ;DHelo oh is they anyone who apply as an internship because i do an i just got an email form them
Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by Efe42(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
[img][/img]
Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by Efe42(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
grin cool grin
Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by S2Saidu: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
align360:

It's a terminal training.... after the one yr training u 'll only be accepted if there 're openings in the coy... their aim is to equip graduates n prepare them for the challenges n opportunities ahead... with the experience gained..u can easily find urself a good offer.
Tnx man. Pls Wot is their benefit? I mean salary (if there is) and other things
Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by align360: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
S2Saidu:

Tnx man. Pls Wot is their benefit? I mean salary (if there is) and other things

No idea...
Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by Efe42(m): 4:13am On Oct 22, 2017
Pls elaborate more on the test or interview were did u write it what next step after that
Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by Efe42(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone goting any mesage form wartsila
Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by snofay(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Efe42:
Has anyone goting any mesage form wartsila
10 candidates has been chosen for d training program. They are to resume on the 1st of November. I wish the rest success in all ur endeavours. Shalom
Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by qauto17: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
snofay:
10 candidates has been chosen for d training program. They are to resume on the 1st of November. I wish the rest success in all ur endeavours. Shalom
How did you get this information?
Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by Efe42(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
That a lie how did u know were u seleted won,t they go for interview or write a test
lie information
Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by qauto17: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone that did both test and interview same day last week gotten a congratulatory message?
Am aware the successful guys out of those that did test around June received one.
Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by CallofDuty(m): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
Learn to move on guys..I know how it can be..the pain na die.

1 Like

Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by Efe42(m): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Guy i realy du understand you sound Strange to me i apply as and intership in wartsila so u mean u they have choose or shortlist candidate
Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by snofay(m): 6:59am On Oct 26, 2017
qauto17:

How did you get this information?
cos I have d emails of the ten guys chosen
Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by snofay(m): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2017
qauto17:
Has anyone that did both test and interview same day last week gotten a congratulatory message?
Am aware the successful guys out of those that did test around June received one.
yes
Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by snofay(m): 7:05am On Oct 26, 2017
Hello,

Thank you for your application.

1 Like

Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by Efe42(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wartsila na so ona be na oh after all my effort the stress hmm i just got they regret email why ohly ten 10 student na ?
Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by Efe42(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
embarassed embarassedafter all the sleepless night were i get embarassedafter all the sleepless night were i get
Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by Efe42(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
This is very painfull
Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by CallofDuty(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Be Strong Man @EFe42 ...Learn to move on to better things Ahead!!!..Dont give up..lemme share my little story..I was among the last set of applicants from over 8k that made it to Flour Mills of Nigeria GT interview after our milling tour AC..to cut the story short, I did not make it..they put me in one stupid list called waiting list..I almost cried myself to death.i couldnt eat or drink or sleep,I was so restless, i became so lean and angry..But all that is allowed..i even went back to beg for volunteership(free training and dont pay me a dime-u can imagine), sent messages to the Head HR on linkedin telling him how they dropped the best candidate, what makes me the best fit coupled with my exceptional acadenic achievements and how i can solve problems for them bla bla bla bla..They resumed in April 2017..and the funny part was that I even dreamt of waking up each morning rushing to work in that mill cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy <Chai>..The whole thing was a terrible experience;wasted efforts, resources, and interview jacking..the whole organisation is still at my finger tips till today even the sunti and kaboji farms they have in niger state< their PIILOT core values and so many others but to mention a few(to tell you how well i jacked).But today, after nailing another set of a tough and rigorous recruitment process (5 stages),ie 4 months later, I am now in an international parent company to Crown Flour Mills of Nigeria and trust me the pay is even far far better than that of FMN.My GT will last just 11 months before confirmations into the Mgt Cadre while that of FMN is 18 solid months..if i had got FMN embarassed embarassed embarassed..i will not have gotten this one @CFM.. grin grin grin..and Today, when I look back,i just laugh and smile and thank God I didnt get FMN..And please..the two jobs was strictly on merit..there was nothing like IM or nepotism..so dont give up man..count it all as blessing and move ahead..Be strong and be the best you can be ans with prayers,one day..you go hit am..Dont forget that hard work and tenacity pays!!!

10 Likes

Re: Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 by Efe42(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Yea u are right u are very courageous bet its not easy oh the life is getting hearder& hearder well prayer is the key to all doors

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna State Roads Agency (KADRA) Recruitment 2018 - Apply Now!! / 4 Things You Should Consider Before Taking A New Job / Vacancy At Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nig PLC (peak Milk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.