Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,202 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Under-20 World Cup Two Nigerians Sent England To World Cup In 51years - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Under-20 World Cup Two Nigerians Sent England To World Cup In 51years (620 Views)

Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future / Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Under-20 World Cup Two Nigerians Sent England To World Cup In 51years by Lloydfolarin: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Two Nigerian Teenagers Dominic Solanke and Ademola Lookman scored against Italy to see England through to final for the first time in 51years.
Re: Under-20 World Cup Two Nigerians Sent England To World Cup In 51years by bencarson007(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
#BringBackOurBoys
Re: Under-20 World Cup Two Nigerians Sent England To World Cup In 51years by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
Two Nigerian Teenagers Dominic Solanke and Ademola Lookman scored against Italy to see England through to final for the first time in 51years.

I watched the match yesterday, twas awesome. In fact the names that rang mostly was that of the four Nigerians on that team.

(1) (Reply)

Lacazette Takes Arsenal No.9 Shirt, while Two Nigerian youngsters misses out / Ronaldo Would Beat Messi In A Fight And I Love To Fight Toure-Anthony Joshua / Brock Lesanr Overcame The Monster Among Men And Roman Reigns Defeated John Cena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.