Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly (36866 Views)

‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ / Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders / Fire Outbreak At National Assembly, Senators Evacuated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by seunlly(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
all because of money and not recognition Afonjas and violence are like 5 & 6
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by Drsheddy(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Afonja
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by Slai1: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Una no de protest for better thing?

And op, that show of shame and lameness is what you describe as 'serious'

You are like one of them.
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by alozie27(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
gbogbo gbahbagba...
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by Goldenheart(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
tayo4ng:
we are getting there

Read the atiku na
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by michoim(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
What a foolish generation! You are not protesting for better life but for a certain inconsequential non recognition. Then how will the ruling political class understand that their is true hunger in the land?
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by AntiWailer: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
Protest was not about the Budget or LAUTECH closed indefinitely ?

Bunch of eediots.
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by shocks(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
brunofarad:
NANS is gradually looking it's nautical ,they are subtly drifting into the borgoiuse political sphere which is not impressive at all.

When we were in school, NANS was a very stern pressure group of Nigerian students that keeps government's excesses in check.

Make all of them run enter class Abeg
Class? NANS is now full of professional non academic students. These guys can remain in school for 15 years. When I was Writing my finals, some fellow final year students were buying pre-degree forms just to stay in school and contest some future NANS elections.
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by oganoble(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
There are better reasons for such protests. If you don't protest when it's needed, no body will take you seriously, hence their decision not to recognize him. They don't speak up when needed, so they are more or less dead and just mere political tools.
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by Lemmy123(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
tayo4ng:
we are getting there
[s] Getting where o Aunty?
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by Lemmy123(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
tayo4ng:
we are getting there
[s] Getting where o Aunty?
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by meolaniyi(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Chinonso Omo igbo. You have organised protest against the national assembly. That's why these guys can't be trusted with power. Because your brothers is not the head national assembly.

Nigerians are watching you.
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by slimfit1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
What kind of student are we producing really ? I thought the protest was for the budget for education where the NASS budget twice bigger than education. Nigeria is finished and we want young president. Look at the way current generation think for God sake.
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by holluphemydavid(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
OK
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by LordofNaija: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
bumi10:
Members of the National Association of Nigerian Students are currently engaged in massive protest at the National Assembly in FCT Abuja.

According to Punch, an ongoing massive protest by the members of the National Association of Nigerian Students is ongoing. The protest was as a result of the non-recognition of their president Mr. Chinoso Obasi, during the second anniversary of the National Assembly in Abuja on Friday.

More details later...

See more photos below;

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/breaking-news-massive-protest-by.html

I was there during todays valedictory session. trouble started started when the speaker introduced the embattled president of NANS Chinonso Obasi as Aruna Kadri(factional President) of NANS, then Obasi protested. the speaker appealed for calm but he refused. he was taken away from chambers by security personnel
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by lusty74: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
bumi10:
Members of the National Association of Nigerian Students are currently engaged in massive protest at the National Assembly in FCT Abuja.

According to Punch, an ongoing massive protest by the members of the National Association of Nigerian Students is ongoing. The protest was as a result of the non-recognition of their president Mr. Chinoso Obasi, during the second anniversary of the National Assembly in Abuja on Friday.

More details later...

See more photos below;

And so? Who is he? Nigerian problem is not a student affairs problem.
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by yemite1925: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Most of our youths today think from the anus! Must some idiot comment here?
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by Honestyboy2(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
I thought it's a reasonable things.

Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by Genilufoye1: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
I think Nigeria will be the one to start world war III,,,,,, with protest everywhere,,,, na wa for this country oooooooo
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by alexiej(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
morscino:
This is what happens when graduates are still NANS exco members.

Or worse still "... When CULTISTS are NANS exco members"
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by smart024(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
bumi10:

More details later...

See more photos below;

Wait o...
Is it these old people I am seeing in this pictures that are NIGERIAN STUDENTS...?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Guys, Guys let's say the truth. THERE IS NO SERIOUS PROTEST ANYWHERE!
I live in the FCT
PROTEST AND NGO'S are the latest paying Biz here....

Guys just need their 2k
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by Devane(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
NANS, abeg make una carry una protest come Lokoja for KSU mata, maybe Yahaya Bello go hear una so we go fit resume from our 4 months strike. Na God I take beg una.
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by Qmerit(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
I love the protest....but the reason behind the protest is shiiit. angry

The protest is shiiit then or u just love gathering.
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by demoBaba: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
I'm seeing somebody @ 50, calling students
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by danjaD(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Una don. Chop belle full now, rubbish
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by dlondonbadboy: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Qmerit:

The protest is shiiit then or u just love gathering.

I just hate 9ja politicians.
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by Qmerit(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

I just hate 9ja politicians.

Sure almost every 1.
Re: Protest By Nigerian Students At National Assembly by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
I thought the protests are for the interest of the students.

French's new president Emmanuel Macron is 39 year old.

In Nigeria they are mumu around with corrupt oldest politicians.

Is not about money but awareness and enlightenment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Pompeo Visits Africa, Skips Nigeria / Dino Melaye Spotted Chanting War Songs Against Buhari At A Function (Photos) / Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.