Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

100k Business Start Up In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100k Business Start Up In Nigeria (1134 Views)

New Project: 52 Weeks / 52 Business Start-up Ideas For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100k Business Start Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
Please I need ideas on a business to start up that will make me great profit in no distant time, I have about 100k for this business.. I need good ideas.
NOTE : no forex, betting, crypto currency or Ponzi scheme suggestions. Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100k Business Start Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
who cooked that food on ur profile pics??.......... if its u, congratulation!

u don't need to ask again.
if its not u......lemme know. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 100k Business Start Up In Nigeria by yusasiv(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
W.i.n.t.r.i.l.l.s investment
Re: 100k Business Start Up In Nigeria by bizz(m): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2017
www.surebinary.com paid me today $14650
I am very happy and recovering my losses fast
I have started compounding also
Re: 100k Business Start Up In Nigeria by Ruggedpen: 8:04am On Jun 10, 2017
bizz:
www.surebinary.com paid me today $14650
I am very happy and recovering my losses fast
I have started compounding also
where did you incur the loses from the same platform ?
Re: 100k Business Start Up In Nigeria by Phrankfree(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2017
@ bizz pls how does surebinary.com operate would like to know
Re: 100k Business Start Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2017
moendowed:
Please I need ideas on a business to start up that will make me great profit in no distant time, I have about 100k for this business.. I need good ideas.

Do you have previous knowledge or experience in any business? What skills do you have? What are you passion and dreams, what do you like? Answer these questions and take it from there.

1 Like

Re: 100k Business Start Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
SnowJay92:

Do you have previous knowledge or experience in any business? What skills do you have? What are you passion and dreams, what do you like? Answer these questions and take it from there.
I have never done business, but I have passion for entertainment, so I'm looking to start up a business in the entertainment industry
Re: 100k Business Start Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
shervydman:
who cooked that food on ur profile pics??.......... if its u, congratulation!

u don't need to ask again.
if its not u......lemme know. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol it's not me oo
Re: 100k Business Start Up In Nigeria by einsteine(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
moendowed:

If all you have is 100k, please keep saving as any business you try to undertake with such low capital would either yield very low or would need to be risky to yield high.

That said, if you are not averse to low returns, you can buy a couple of small goats and allow them free range. You should be able to make at least 20% ROI on that.

1 Like

Re: 100k Business Start Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
moendowed:

I have never done business, but I have passion for entertainment, so I'm looking to start up a business in the entertainment industry

OK bro, now you're one step closer. I'm not very knowledgeable in entertainment, but I know there must be something you can do with the much you have. You could have a look at entertainment blogging, if you like that niche. There must be many other niches, am sure other people here can help.

1 Like

Re: 100k Business Start Up In Nigeria by Futureinvestors(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2017

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you. If it's not viable and profit growth efficient, I won't be out here sharing it.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (Reply)

Etiquette With Janet / How To Drive Audience Back To Your Business / Need A Serious Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.