Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

How To Save Money On Weekend Rocks - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Save Money On Weekend Rocks (13825 Views)

Whats The Best Saving App Apart From Your Bank App That's Used To Save Up Money / Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich / 25 Modern Ways To Save Money In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Save Money On Weekend Rocks by TappGroupNG: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
No mind am
funmyade:

Ahnahn it can charge other phones but not laptop o!
Re: How To Save Money On Weekend Rocks by TappGroupNG: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Honestly, this is the best way to look for a good christian brother or sister
Ademat7:
OP add go to vigil on Friday night join; hookups happen steady in vigil

1 Like

Re: How To Save Money On Weekend Rocks by TappGroupNG: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Omo, if one is not strategic, you'll not know when you've spent your salary on enjoyment
paolokonqueror:
Great tips oh, Lagos that everything is expensive, one has to be strategic like this
Re: How To Save Money On Weekend Rocks by TappGroupNG: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oga phone no get gender na
brandydaniells:
u know i find it weird seeing a girl be a geek on phones...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Save Money On Weekend Rocks by scarycuteface(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
MizMyColi:
I am a home person.
I don't watch movies on TV.
I rarely watch TV.
It is so hard for me to sit down and watch TV.

But you see me with my Android phone?
We are five and six.
During weekends like this, after chores, me and my little one go just settle down ontop bed dey watch movie with VLC player.
Then I used my LG phone.
But now, I have ported to Camon CX.
The wider screen makes for a fulfilling movie experience.
I'm a correct movie addict, I didn't say Crack o....I said Movie.

Read my lips; M O V I E

grin
Lol. Is the CX really nice for watching movies? Thought the L9 Plus was better coz of the big screen.
Re: How To Save Money On Weekend Rocks by paolokonqueror(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Lol enjoyment go just dey kill person dey go
TappGroupNG:
Omo, if one is not strategic, you'll not know when you've spent your salary on enjoyment
Re: How To Save Money On Weekend Rocks by paolokonqueror(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
You're correct cool
scarycuteface:
Lol. Is the CX really nice for watching movies? Thought the L9 Plus was better coz of the big screen.
Re: How To Save Money On Weekend Rocks by dejiWEST: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Your picture looks sweet for real for real
Ennyholar:

Camon CX nani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine / Brexit: Nigerian Stocks Investors Lose N278bn / All You Need Is A Gtbank And Skrill Account To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.