Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

I'll Sacrifice The Last Drop Of My Blood To Protect Igbos-emir Of Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Sacrifice The Last Drop Of My Blood To Protect Igbos-emir Of Katsina (872 Views)

Gov Ambode Arrested My Father I Will Fight Ambode With Every Last Drop Of Blood / Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" / Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Sacrifice The Last Drop Of My Blood To Protect Igbos-emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
[img]http://dailyglobewatch.eu/admin/images/post/featured_image/image20170609022248.jpg[/img]
PARIS, JUNE 9, 2017: (DGW) The Emir of Katsina, Alhaji Abdulmumini Kabir, has said he will do everything possible including sacrificing the last drop of his blood to protect the Igbos.
He made the disclosure while speaking to the leaders of Igbo community in Katsnina State when they paid him a courtesy call on Friday.
He said, “I am responding to the quit notice given to some Nigerians residing in the North by some group of people who are enemies of peace.
“Here in Katsina, I am ready to sacrifice my last drop of blood to ensure peace and protect all Nigerians residing in the state,” he said.
Reassuring them further, the Emir urged the Igbo community and other residents in the state not to panic while assuring them of safety and that all necessary measures would be put in place by the state government to ensure their safety.
‘’You are Nigerians because some of you were born here and you don’t have a better place than Katsina.
‘’So, continue to conduct your lawful business activities, we are behind you.
‘’You are my sons and daughters like any other person, Katsina is your home, so, feel free do not go anywhere,’’ Kabir said.

source

http://dailyglobewatch.eu/index.php?url=2017%2F06%2Fi-ll-sacrifice-the-last-drop-of-my-blood-to-protect-igbos.html#.WTqv2Y_uoSw.facebook
Re: I'll Sacrifice The Last Drop Of My Blood To Protect Igbos-emir Of Katsina by Thunderlicious: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Apart from Biafra, which other group of people no get sense?

1 Like

Re: I'll Sacrifice The Last Drop Of My Blood To Protect Igbos-emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Thunderlicious:
Ok
APC government is really trying
Re: I'll Sacrifice The Last Drop Of My Blood To Protect Igbos-emir Of Katsina by WorldRichest: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Thunderlicious:

Ijaws.
The bomb pipelines and destroy their environment thinking that they are fighting Buhari, then they cry that Buhari is not cleaning their polluted environment. What a group of idiots!
Re: I'll Sacrifice The Last Drop Of My Blood To Protect Igbos-emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Theses Biafrans are fuccking made up.
Re: I'll Sacrifice The Last Drop Of My Blood To Protect Igbos-emir Of Katsina by vayne(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Always late to news,how won't you be late when others are scanning reliable news sources,you are busy scanning Facebook fanpage!
Re: I'll Sacrifice The Last Drop Of My Blood To Protect Igbos-emir Of Katsina by ApolitiCal: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Igbos don't deserve that. Those in Lagos will be thrown into the Lagoon at last if they don't call goat Kanu to order to stop those irrational things he's doing.
Re: I'll Sacrifice The Last Drop Of My Blood To Protect Igbos-emir Of Katsina by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
rubbish
Re: I'll Sacrifice The Last Drop Of My Blood To Protect Igbos-emir Of Katsina by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Igbos don't deserve that
Aboki get sense

Re: I'll Sacrifice The Last Drop Of My Blood To Protect Igbos-emir Of Katsina by Young03(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
OK May Allah bless u
Re: I'll Sacrifice The Last Drop Of My Blood To Protect Igbos-emir Of Katsina by conductor3: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Thunderlicious:
Apart from ewedu, which other algae dey block your brain? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'll Sacrifice The Last Drop Of My Blood To Protect Igbos-emir Of Katsina by Sonoyom(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
sounds stupid
Re: I'll Sacrifice The Last Drop Of My Blood To Protect Igbos-emir Of Katsina by GameGod(m): 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
angry
Re: I'll Sacrifice The Last Drop Of My Blood To Protect Igbos-emir Of Katsina by leofab(f): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lol.. concocted; that your watery blood

(1) (Reply)

Portrait Painting By Nigerian Fine Artist Ayeola Ayodeji / FG Laments On Revenue Lost On Cars Import To Cotonou Port / Lai Mohammed Is Naturally A Liar. His Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.