Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! (1979 Views)

Buhari Had Successfully Pushed Ndi Igbo Into Cattle Business / 2019 Presidency: How APC Govt Pushed Igbo Into Supporting Atiku, Obi – Prof Nwos / The Dead Of Portuguese Biafra Lead To The Immigration Of Igbo Into Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by oladeebo: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
An intelligent info through out the sub region surrounding Nigeria is afraid to hear, They were calling their citizens in the southern Nigeria to come back home!
And it revealed there some clandestine meeting of the youths in those countries to attack ibo in their countries!
" ibo is living here because of Nigeria if ibo said there is no Nigeria ibo must just pack and go!" we don't want them here! if our brother in Arewa chase them away, we will also chase them here," we are fed up with them!"
We helped Nigeria in the last civil war and we will do the same this time!
means it is escalating cross border! where were the elders in Nigeria for God shake!
This is bigger than what kanu/ipob can handled!
pls put off this fire before it engulf the totality of igbo!
Oladeebo from Niger/Nigeria border.
Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by sylvez(m): 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2017

Wow!!! I finally made it FTC
I dedicate my FTC to Sunny aka Small who was shot dead by a soldier somewhere in Kaduna may his soul RIP

Meanwhile, Op which elders are you calling ? Is it the ones that we should hold responsible for what is happening now ?

Have u heard that the northern elders forum today are in support of the youths asking Nigerians to vacate their fatherland in the name of tribalism

Once this war start, me and my group we shall face these elders especially those who have held political office before n now.
Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by Mekus68: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Why is it that the North have empty skulls like this?
OP in your right brain nothing is left, and in your left brain nothing is right.

Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by serverconnect(m): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Stupidity

Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Children still being fed by their parents chanting ethnic slurs all over the place, while the elite squander their patrimony, are y'all under a spell?

Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by oladeebo: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
vengertime:
Afonjas are confused as usual
ok! we shall know the real confuser when the trouble started!
Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by oladeebo: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
koropotopoto:

hahahahahahaha
these people are bunch of bloody cowards
just look at how they left their obas to rot in jail
even when their son has the power to free and clear them as acting president oops i forgot that he's just a mere coordinating house boy he no fit grin

bunch of hopeless people

cc
LionDeLeo
your colonial master had set you free! igbo pack and go home!
Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by oladeebo: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Xway:
Bro to be honest with you.
Yorubas are cawords.
I use to shun my brothers whenever they speak in such manner but am convinced now.
igbo! you are surrounded by enemies, in Africa!
pack and go o biafra for your own shake, marriage is not by force, you've been divorced can't you just pack your belonging and go?

Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by oladeebo: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
koropotopoto:

Bloody slaves ewedu eating vagabonds

cc. LionDeLeo
pls! where is kanu?
is too early to run into bunker!
since he can order the sit at home for igbo!
he must brave to order igbo to go back home!
Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
oladeebo:
An intelligent info through out the sub region surrounding Nigeria is afraid to hear, They were calling their citizens in the southern Nigeria to come back home!
And it revealed there some clandestine meeting of the youths in those countries to attack ibo in their countries!
" ibo is living here because of Nigeria if ibo said there is no Nigeria ibo must just pack and go!" we don't want them here! if our brother in Arewa chase them away, we will also chase them here," we are fed up with them!"
means it is escalating cross border! where were the elders in Nigeria for God shake!
Dem no dey fear International Criminal Court? Attack kor defence ni.
Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Oladeebo making Nnamdi Kanu more popular since 1900.
Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by Ugomba(m): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Igbo women are braver than yooloba pussies called men. What a coowaard buunch of fuvgly and uglyy men.

Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by oladeebo: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
igbodefender:
Oladeebo making Nnamdi Kanu more popular since 1900.
popularity or cowardice?
ok!
where is kanu?
after the divorced of igbo by Nigeria, when did igbo pack and go to biafra!
so that afonja we celebrate with you!
igbo must go!
Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by fineboynl(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
the op is aboki man. take it from me.

Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by amuwo1980: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
coward afon with a conical head leave igbo alone, you are using the igbo as a decoy to shield urself from the wrath of ur aboki masters

Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by YorubaMod(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
oladeebo:

Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by conductor3: 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
oladeebo:
popularity or cowardice? ok! where is kanu? after the divorced of igbo by Nigeria, when did igbo pack and go to biafra! so that afonja we celebrate with you! igbo must go!
Hold this frustrated unity beggar before he nears lagoon cheesy

Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by APCsupporter: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mekus68:
Why is it that the North have empty skulls like this?

OP in your right brain nothing is left, and in your left brain nothing is right.

keep quiet

Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by ejanla077: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
I'm a unity beggar
I'm a yoruba muslim

Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by oladeebo: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
igbodefender:
Dem no dey fear International Criminal Court? Attack kor defence ni.
International Criminal Court!
sudan is not serve you lesson!
somalia is not serve you lesson!
Lybia is not serve you lesson!
Irak is not you serve you lesson!
continue in your delusion for the criminal court rescue!
Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by oladeebo: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ugomba:
Igbo women are braver than yooloba pussies called men.
What a coowaard buunch of fuvgly and uglyy men.
and that's why igbo men were begging Nigeria for divorced certificate!
Re: Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! by oladeebo: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
ejanla077:
I'm a unity beggar

I'm a yoruba muslim
ok!
when you pack to your biafra judaism!

Biafran Activist On Al Jazeera - Obasanjo A War Criminal & Should Be In Jail / The Truth About What Happened To The Nigerian Army. / Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood