Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) (2570 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by hornyofife: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Afonja say na tru, say na igbo people dey give una job for ala beke

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by anaton(m): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Make I park my Bugatti here.This thread fit make sense.

1 Like

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by coolebux(m): 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
So inciteful but Igbos are indeed hard working

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
We know we are good

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by deedeedeee2: 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
Everybody will loose if yoruba or niger deltans leave the country too.....no be only igbos. Anyways, it will be better if we go our separate ways

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by Godprotectigbos(f): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
afonjas will avoid this thread like plaque

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by Built2last: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
The delusion in Nigeria is their denial of the fact that the commerce of this country is the hand if Igbos. They are the oil running our markets.

I will never deny this no matter the hate.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by Godprotectigbos(f): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by Godprotectigbos(f): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
hornyofife:

obodo oyibo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by SalamRushdie: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
I have had
Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by mpianya39(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Make I park my keke first....i de come
Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by YorubaMod(m): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
If we Igbos get this Biafra, i swear in 8-10yrs all Nigerian citizens will be begging for visa to come to Biafra in search of greener pastures.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by knowledgeable: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
hornyofife:

Old news, here in Atlanta GA, the highest employer of Yorubas(over 300 of them & counting) is an Igbo man from Nneni (Anambra State) in his 24hrs tire shops spread all over the metro and beyond, and if you're in doubt, call this #7708426293 hundreds of times, and a Yoruba guy will pick the phone up, and ask him, who is his boss

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by APCsupporter: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
YorubaMod:
If we Igbos get this Biafra, i swear in 8-10yrs all Nigerian citizens will be begging for visa to come to Biafra in search of greener pastures ...mark my word.

I don't want to call you a chest beater but please without being uncivilised, answer this simple question, WHY? this is the same mistake that South Sudan is still suffering from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by Godprotectigbos(f): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
knowledgeable:

Old news, here in Atlanta GA, the highest employer of Yorubas(over 300 of them & counting) is an Igbo man from Nneni (Anambra State) in his 24hrs tire shops spread all over the metro and beyond, and if you're in doubt, call this #7708426293 hundreds of times, and a Yoruba guy will pick the phone up, and ask him, who is his boss

So is true sef

U see how we have been helping dem but we get envy in return

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by kn23h(m): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lol @ these liesssssssss
Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by YorubaMod(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
APCsupporter:

I don't want to call you a chest beater but please without being uncivilised, answer this simple question, WHY? this is the same mistake that South Sudan is still suffering from
Oga shut up, Biafra is not south-sudan ,think before you speak cheesy... The so called south-sudan are only timber producers, that's what the specialize in and their is no mineral resources in their land.. .After they will say Afonjas are the most educated tribe in nigeria cheesy cheesy...Ndi iti mpacha akwu..

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by deedeedeee2: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
YorubaMod:
If we Igbos get this Biafra, i swear in 8-10yrs all Nigerian citizens will be begging for visa to come to Biafra in search of greener pastures ...mark my word.
You must think in your deluded mind that other ones wont develop right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by deedeedeee2: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
knowledgeable:

Aye mi oo!! Over 300? See lies. That means the man will have over 3000 employees then, since 300 are yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by YorubaMod(m): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
deedeedeee2:

You must think in your deluded mind that other ones wont develop right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by APCsupporter: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
YorubaMod:

Oga shut up, Biafra is not south-sudan ,think before you speak cheesy... The so called south-sudan are only timber producers, that's what the specialize in and their is no mineral resources in their land.. .After they will say Afonjas are the most educated tribe in nigeria cheesy cheesy...Ndi iti mpacha akwu..

go and educate yourself bro. South Sudan has oil. I remember myself begging you to be civilized but you still allowed the ipob in you to manifest. I want us to argue like sane people. no insults, no name calling. why are you so sure that Nigerians would be begging to enter biafra in 8 years time. mind you, the supposed Biafran states are not performing anything better than others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by MetaPhysical: 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
@post,
the OP and his Uncle must be illegal aliens in US for them to go work in Ibo grocery store. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by Alariwo2: 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Igbos are cool when refined.. but their demerits pass the merits.
Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by YorubaMod(m): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
APCsupporter:

go and educate yourself bro. South Sudan has oil. I remember myself begging you to be civilized but you still allowed the ipob in you to manifest. I want us to argue like sane people. no insults, no name calling. why are you so sure that Nigerians would be begging to enter biafra in 8 years time. mind you, the supposed Biafran states are not performing anything better than others.
I don't have time to argue with you afonja.. Google is ur friend sad..Afonjas and their argument be like

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by YorubaMod(m): 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
MetaPhysical:
@post,
the OP and his Uncle must be illegal aliens in US for them to go work in Ibo grocery store. grin grin
You haven't been to ordinary Somalia with even a tourist visa and you are condemning Igbos doing well in their business in America ..
##AFONJA SAY NO TO ENVY##

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by bestpunterever: 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
YorubaMod:

what happen to this your brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
knowledgeable:

This is not necessary. Did you include that contact no above just to prove that an Igbo man employed lots of Yoruba people. This is so unethical. I'm really ashamed you'd do something like that. I think there's a limit to all these Afonja/Igbo rivalry.

Do you want people to call that no and ask the Yoruba guy who answers who his boss was

To prove what .

2 Likes

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by APCsupporter: 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
YorubaMod:

I don't have time to argue with you afonja.. Google is ur friend sad..Afonjas and their argument be like

that means you are deceiving yourself and you know it. that's why you are afraid of being reminded of the truth by apcsupporter

2 Likes

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by YorubaMod(m): 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
bestpunterever:
what happen to this your brother
Ode, common sense will tell you that he's trying to make fun out of his speech...The last paragraph will tell you that he is educated and he knew what he did wrong.. Think before you comment..meanwhile this is ur kinsmen and look how proud his face looks for making that comment ..

4 Likes

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by bestpunterever: 12:11am On Jun 10, 2017
YorubaMod:

Ode, common sense will tell you that he's trying to make fun out of his speech...The last paragraph will tell you that he is educated and he knew what he did wrong.. Think before you comment..meanwhile this is ur kinsmen and look how proud his face looks for making that comment ..
Mumu, can't u see is photoshop, why u guys in south east gat no sense?
Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by FisifunKododada: 12:25am On Jun 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ipob and their lies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by EmmanuelCena(m): 4:44am On Jun 10, 2017
E-warriors be shouting igbo employed yoruba, yoruba employed igbo...
Incase you don't know,regardless Of. Who employs who, those guys are being paid and They pay their bills!

You guys on the other hand. Waste time on nairaland attacking each other. While your kinsmen are out there working together to achieve a better future for themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#osunwestdecides: Egbedore LGA Results / See New Companies That Emerged Under Buhari Administration / Biography Of Obafemi Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.