Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Does Posting Articles To Nairaland Destroy Its Originality? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Posting Articles To Nairaland Destroy Its Originality? (486 Views)

How I Make 100k With Opera News Hub Posting Articles / Does Posting Full Blog Content On A Forum Violates Adsense Policy? / Can't Log In To Nairaland Using UC Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Posting Articles To Nairaland Destroy Its Originality? by Eze2000(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hello,

I'm a blogger in the second stage of AdSence approval ...you know that part where they tell you they can't approve you for one reason or the or the other which you must fix and reapply. One month past now since my reapplication and no show.

People advise me to work on my traffic and AdSence will answer me right quick so work on my traffic I must.

My quest here is, AdSence insists on original content, meaning content not found anywhere else. Now, will posting or sharing your post here to Nairalind not destroy the originality of that content? Won't adSence frown on this?

I'm an author and literature is my thing. Due to plagiarism and this unique content issue, I have deleted most of my stories here on naira land but a good fan of mine who is also a blogger told me that if you share to Nairaland after posting on your blog first, the post is still unique. But you must put a link to your blog as the source here on nairalnad.

I want to know if this has worked for anyone... someone who applied and got AdSense by this means. This is the only issue that stops me from sharing my stories here on naira land.

Plese..supermode, push this article to the front page for more attention, I'm sure I'm not the only one scared of this.

1 Like

Re: Does Posting Articles To Nairaland Destroy Its Originality? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
it doesn'tt
Re: Does Posting Articles To Nairaland Destroy Its Originality? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2017
Believe me, it does. It drops your post ranking immediately.
Re: Does Posting Articles To Nairaland Destroy Its Originality? by great664(m): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
It kills... Don't post on NL Google frown well.... NL killed my Adsense... After verification thT ads start showing back Mods push one of my old post to front page and the traffic afterwards norbe here

Didn't notice on time and Google ban me. For illegal traffic
Re: Does Posting Articles To Nairaland Destroy Its Originality? by Mediapace: 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yes

Thesame post on nairaland and your blog will be tagged fake on both sides

(1) (Reply)

Avoid These 10 Blackhat Seo Trick / 2 Fresh Nigerian Adsense Available Come Over Here / Non-hosted Approved Naija Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.