Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife (51021 Views)

MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady / 21-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested For Groping And Assaulting A Lady In Italy. / Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by Nigeriadondie: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
NubiLove:
That is Sweden for you....
Educate me pls what do u know about Sweden?
Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by ozimec(m): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
joshkiddies:
A Swedish court have handed a Ghanaian football player in Gävle, Sweden, a two year jail sentence for raping and assaulting his wife.

The Gävle District Court also disclosed that 22-year-old Kwame Bonsu, who plays for Gefle IF club, will be expelled from the Scandinavian country where he has lived since 2013.

His club Gefle on Friday also said Bonsu was dismissed from the team with immediate effect. According to court documents seen by The Local he will also have to pay 122,600 kronor ($14,000) in compensation to his wife, who is a Swedish national. He first met her in 2014 when he was playing in the southern Swedish city of Mjölby.

They married the following year. A few months after the wedding he signed a transfer to the town of Gävle, located about 300 kilometres away from Mjölby. Bonsu's wife had wanted him to stay to continue his studies.

The victim said the rape and beatings took place in the couple's apartment during an evening in November 2015 when he had refused to let her out. Bonsu repeatedly denied the charges, but testimony from his wife's relatives led the court to believe the victim's version of events. His lawyer has appealed the sentence.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/ghanaian-football-player-jailed-raping-assaulting-wife.html

Hahahaha....See your life and career

Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
How does one rape his wife ?
Men marry women who fear God oo see this one ,Tufiakwa.

Poor dude his carrier is ruined

1 Like

Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by kingsleymike: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
I keep telling them here.... follow Nigerian girl. Worse case locate Ghana or CamerounIan girl but they will never hear. As long as the skin white...even if she comes from Moldova. They want to be rolling around the city with oyibo and maybe gather papers too. If you want to know if there is gain in oyibo wife here, ask ppl who did it b4. They will tell you the are still recovering from the damages. Out of 10 only 1 marriage will end positively.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by Ezeonyekachi(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
him wife don run am business
Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by Dazih: 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Any forceful sex that is non consensual is a rape.
english tire me ooo wetin b forceful again wid my wife dat 1 no b rape na misunderstanding dem call am
Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by pepemendy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
sllylie:
he looks like a rapist seff
and you look like a hoe I don't need 2 rape you, 4 just 500naira I can Bleep ya

3 Likes

Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by ogokeada(f): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
Did dey say 22 yrs old?

1 Like

Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dazih:

english tire me ooo wetin b forceful again wid my wife dat 1 no b rape na misunderstanding dem call am
Smh grin
Its rape bruh
no two ways to it.
You might get away with it in Nigeria cause we have no solid law system,but U.k,Usa, never

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by KINGinVAHALA: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
I can never live in a country where a woman's power supercede mine; Never!

5 Likes

Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by famzynet: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
sllylie:
You sound like someone that enjoys rape.See how you just concluded by look. Can a man rape his wife? Oyibo and their nonsense culture. Women deceiving men from time immemorial.
Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by Dazih: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Howmon:
I once asked if a person can rape their own legal partner. The answer is yes. Sex without mutual consent is rape.
datz nt rape is misunderstanding ok watz rape wid ya language tel us
Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is what happens when you marry wife so disgusting
Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by mmsen: 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
sllylie:

That's a very foolish comment to make.

Rapists don't have a 'look'.

1 Like

Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by banmee(m): 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
coolNa wa for this feminist craze o.

A good judge once said....

You can't rape your own wife.

You can't rape anyone. Only animals think like that.

1 Like

Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by banmee(m): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
How does one rape his wife ?
Men marry women who fear God oo see this one ,Tufiakwa.

Poor dude his carrier is ruined

It is because Nigerians do not understand. It is very simple. If your wife does not satisfy your sexual needs, divorce her. The days of seeing women as property is over. At least in normal thinking countries.

7 Likes

Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by opylas(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
How does a man rape his own wife? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by salford1: 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
if he had taken a bride in Ghana. This would not have happened to him. He is probably one of the ones that shout team white women up and down. Lol.

Mingling with the opposite sex of a different culture and reasoning has now landed him in trouble. He should forget EU as far as his career is concerned. As he would be deported after serving his jail term.

That was how a friend of mine almost got into trouble by threating a black canadian girl with slap. If not that the girl dropped the charge. He was on his a way to get an assault conviction.

1 Like

Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by dtruth50: 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
banmee:

It is because Nigerians do not understand. It is very simple. If your wife does not satisfy your sexual needs, divorce her. The days of seeing women as property is over. At least in normal thinking countries.
CHAI! divorce? how abt d money spent on her?
Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by offishialpablo: 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
sllylie:
bastardt
Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by ChiefSweetus: 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
I see shediots on this thread castigating the man.

He looks like a rapist bla bla bla.. till it's your brother being set up so cruelly and tarnished for life with the help of her lazy and money-hungry family.
Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by ovieokodhi(m): 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Compound FOOL how can he rape his wife and u are coming to the conclusion that he looks like a rapist .even you, you look like someone who is sex starved idat.
sllylie:
Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sterix10:

My sister,i can't invest good money on u and wen am enjoying my investment,u will b telling me am raping u.Anyway wen I bring home an illegitimate child,dont blame me

Thank you my brother. That is a free ticket to start chopping pkomo outside and once that starts, there will be no going back. I blame the Ghana man, there are so many ways to deal with such silly women. The primary reason for marriage is to be able to have legitimate sex and produce children, so if the woman denies the man sex, that puts an end to the unholy union.
Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
banmee:

Simple and short! A woman denying her husband sex is a clear indication she is being bleeped elsewhere. Get another woman and replace her like a burst tyre.
Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by yemmy75(m): 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sanchase:
Even at the point of you inserting your blokus into her Kpomo and she says the word "No", you are liable for a rape offence no matter how much you have spent on her.

Unfortunately this law doesn't apply to useless countries like Nigeria.

NB: A good lawyer can set you free depending on circumstances such as "under the influence" if you know what that means.

So who go dey there to knw who dey talk true between them?

All these laws are just against men abeg
Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by ashawopikin(m): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
WOMEN! ruining men since d jurassic age. sad

women ruining men since genesis
Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by ehissi(m): 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
So a man cannot rape his own wife again? angry
Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by ashawopikin(m): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
itsik:
Mad country.
Cos she is from sweden then everyone sides her.
No fair hearing or what so ever.
Feminists oya come and squirt over this thread
they are 'cumming' for u grin
Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by Mcowubaba: 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Any forceful sex that is non consensual is a rape.
By the way facebook profile for sale
5k friends,1k followers
price:4k
Haa..
Dem dey sell Facebook profile shocked grin
To get 5K friends and 1K followers for Facebook no be wahala naaa....

Na twitter and Instagram with plenty followers dem dey sell....

Or Facebook page/group NOT Facebook account profile..

And a Facebook account of 5K friends has no serious economic value.. Except the likes you may get, when you put up a comment or picture..

But a twitter/Instagram account with 5K followers can attract some Economic impact..... In the sense that Companies/organizations can consider you in cases of endorsement or commercial programs..
It's also good for your brand

Eh no just make sense, what about your inbox messages, conversations, can you delete that
Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by Mayflowa(m): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
ojkalito:
Rape ur own wife cool na so d thing hungry am reach

Rape means having sex when your wife says no in developed world. You don't have to force her to be called rape
Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by banmee(m): 12:02am On Jun 10, 2017
dtruth50:
CHAI! divorce? how abt d money spent on her?

Like i said, the days of seeing women as property is over. It is only in phucked up places like Nigeria where you hear men saying "what about the money spent on her"? What will you do in a society where women earn as much as you earn or more? You treat women as slaves in Nigeria not because of culture but because of economics so you think you own them. And the don't help themselves either so they deserve what they get.

5 Likes

Re: Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife by Ramos16(m): 12:04am On Jun 10, 2017
sllylie:

What is wrong with you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Criminals Burst Into Tears In Port-Harcourt (Photo) / Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna / The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.