Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Who Is Nigeria's Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Nigeria's Problem (886 Views)

Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution--Wall Street Journal / Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders / Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Nigeria's Problem by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
HAUSA/FULANI
YORUBAS
IGBOS
MINORITIES

For me I will say Yoruba's due to their inability to take key decisions when it matters the most.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Problem by Guestlander: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Danielmoore:
HAUSA/FULANI
YORUBAS
IGBOS
MINORITIES

For me I will say Yoruba's due to their inability to take key decisions when it matters the most.

I guess you answered your own question. Are you now more informed than you started with?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Problem by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Danielmoore:
HAUSA/FULANI
YORUBAS
IGBOS
MINORITIES

No tribe is the cause of Nigeria's problems.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Problem by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Guestlander:

I guess you answered your own question. Are now more informed than you started with?
Guestlander:

I guess you answered your own question. Are now more informed than you started with?

Since the creation of Nigeria it has always been the Hausa vs IBO's wahala,my question is I don't know why the Yoruba's don't stand up to make vital decisions before things get worse,now osinbanjo is the acting president and has not even said a word on the ultimatum given to IBO's .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Problem by ebukahandsome(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Our problem is some tribe 's born to rule mentality..
So dangerous
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Problem by konshency(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
consult my oracle

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Problem by deedeedeee2: 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
Why should Osinbajo say a word? I thought you guys want a separate country. Your leaders should fight for referendum for you
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Problem by rlauncher(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Danielmoore:
HAUSA/FULANI
YORUBAS
IGBOS
MINORITIES

Who is Nigeria's problem?.

The answer is YOU!

If every other ethnic group will just focus on staying put in their region and focus on developing it like the Yoruba's of SW Nigeria have been doing over the years, we will have little problems.

The point is while the Yorubas are paying less attention to the centre while focusing on getting the best out of their little resources at their region, the rest of the regions of this country centered all their focus on Abuja while their political leaders are busy frittering away their resources back at home in the regions.

Later, they come out crying marginalisation. The question is who is marginalising who.

It is only in the SW that governors are constructing federal roads and bridges often at the expense of construction of state roads. Is it because SW states makes more money than other states . The answer is NO of course. It is well known that Yoruba people hold their leaders more accountable than people of other region .

So, please tell me how Yoruba people are the problem if not YOU. Do you hold your !leaders accountable or defend them when they are being assailed by EFCC.

Over to you.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Problem by APCsupporter: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Danielmoore:
HAUSA/FULANI
YORUBAS
IGBOS
MINORITIES

what's the meaning of this Hausa-fulani combination? they are two different tribes. I wont pick anyone but I will give you a clue.

they blame everyone for their woos but themselves

they depend heavily on Nigerian delta oil but call others parasites for doing the same

there is nothing special about them but they place themselves above the level of humans

they call others cowards for not fighting them but when you touch them, they begin to cry genocide

they didn't remember that Nigeria has been Marginalizing them for decades until a few days after May 29th.

they say that they are tired of living with a group of people and those people threatened to kick them out, they began to cry to the fg

they claim to have advanced technology that could rival that of china

they call others traitors for not emulating them in elections

they call others cowards for not committing suicide together with them

it continues

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Problem by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Yorrober...see as the most pained by northern elders rebuttal regarding the Igbo eviction from the north are yorrober .
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Problem by SIRmanjar(m): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
To be sincere with you..We yorubas are the problem..We dey cash in on the commotion between ibos and hausas..So anytime dey kwurell we dey appear from no where over fan the fire of enemity between them..For example you saw the way we caused commotion during the recent hausa vs ibo beef.
Later we go come paint the hausas as the demons form saint.. grin
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Problem by clingtonpaul(m): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
what is d problem of d country is d question.if intolerance its my fulani brothers while in core north dey mingle every livecycle to religion.even education and culture.so power becomes tool for defense.causing high intolerance to change to status quo.bt history gave yorubas the medal all good and evil is achieved through dem.while north is - east is + yorubas are -+ or neutral minority supports any charge.yorubas kept Nigeria75% dis way in der win win gamble.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Problem by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
the people generally are the problem that includes the leaders and the led as well!

it is people who make a place either beautiful or ugly, not crude oil or computer.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Problem by mazizitonene(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
"If you are emotionally attached to your tribe or political leaning to the point that truth and justice becomes secondary considerations, your education is useless. Your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a liability to mankind."

~ Dr. Bala Usman
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Problem by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
mazizitonene:
"If you are emotionally attached to your tribe or political leaning to the point that truth and justice becomes secondary considerations, your education is useless. Your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a liability to mankind."

~ Dr. Bala Usman
shikena!
that is it.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Problem by mastermaestro(m): 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Tahrah:
No tribe is the cause of Nigeria's problems.

Thanks a lot!
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Problem by mastermaestro(m): 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
No tribe is responsible. Until you realize that the rich politicians and businessmen from all ethnicities are united in their pillage of Nigeria's commonwealth, you will keep pointing fingers ignorantly at tribes. For instance, have you asked yourself why the Igbo lawmakers, state and federal, have not openly supported Biafra breakaway like the British lawmakers did with EU? Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Problem by Nina4u(f): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2017
Everywhere for Naija
Na wahala.
For right
Na wahala.
For left
Na wahala.
For centre sef
Na wahala.
Wahala full Naija...
If e no be “Igbo Presidency”,
E go be “Yoruba autonomy”.
If e no be “Ogoni self-government”,
E go be “Ijaw republic”.
If e no be “Boko Haram insurgents”,
E go be “former Niger Delta militants”.
If e no be “cashless economy”,
E go be “five thousand naira note”.
If e no be “subsidy scam”,
E go be “Bakassi”.
If e no be dis,
E go be dat.
Wahala full Naija.
Even inside di Villa,
Wahala don enter.
Madam di madam
Dey for yonder
Dey take treatment
For belle bite.
Wahala full Naija.... undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senate President Bukola Saraki Bar From Visiting Family House / Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbo – Femi Aribisala / Nnamdi Kanu Registered 2 Other "Biafra Themed" BUT "Private" Companies In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.