Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,561 members, 7,850,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Ex-eagles Coach, Sunday Oliseh, Arrogant And Proud Says Dutch Limburger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-eagles Coach, Sunday Oliseh, Arrogant And Proud Says Dutch Limburger (756 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Rejects Waasland Beveren, Belgian Coaching Job / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years / Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-eagles Coach, Sunday Oliseh, Arrogant And Proud Says Dutch Limburger by stingged(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
Former coach of the Super Eagles of Nigeria Sunday Oliseh has been labelled arrogant and proud by respected Dutch publication Limburger.nl.

Patrick Delait reports Oliseh’s behaviour has already claimed some back room staff at the club, with captain Ferry de Regt also said to be on his way out after a bust up with the former Ajax, Juventus and Borussia Dortmund player.

http://stingged.com/2017/06/ex-eagles-coach-sunday-oliseh-arrogant-proud-says-dutch-limburger/#.WTsXyNxbPIU
#We Don't Overwhelm Nairaland#
#Use link for full story#

Re: Ex-eagles Coach, Sunday Oliseh, Arrogant And Proud Says Dutch Limburger by LordCrimson(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
The campaign at the bottom of the post, Was it supposed to coerce me into clicking the link cry
I'm sorry bro but it failed woefully grin
Re: Ex-eagles Coach, Sunday Oliseh, Arrogant And Proud Says Dutch Limburger by stingged(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
It's as simple as ABC. For more details only. It's what we have decided to do recently.

Have a nice day.

LordCrimson:
The campaign at the bottom of the post, Was it supposed to coerce me into clicking the link cry
I'm sorry bro but it failed woefully grin
Re: Ex-eagles Coach, Sunday Oliseh, Arrogant And Proud Says Dutch Limburger by Ever8054: 12:38am On Jun 10, 2017
oga do your job or have they infected you with blaming your predecessor..?

1 Like

Re: Ex-eagles Coach, Sunday Oliseh, Arrogant And Proud Says Dutch Limburger by spinna: 1:11am On Jun 10, 2017
Did nairaland complain of overwhelming? lol . Clicks are life i understand though ... although nairalandrs are notorious fr not clicking (i.e la click la ben things) Excess and meaningless pride is a Nigerian norm anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOcSLS-2aPQ

(1) (Reply)

Excellence Is An Habit – Lionel Messi Outshining Real Mardid’s BBC / Mikel Turned Down Briefcase Of Cash / The Seven (7) Legends In The World Of Football…………

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.