Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Next Step After Learning The Code? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Next Step After Learning The Code? (1638 Views)

After Learning Programming What Next?? / After Learning Java, What Next? How Do I Build Stand Alone Applications? / How Do I Become A Programmer After Learning The Basics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Next Step After Learning The Code? by Presidentman: 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
I have learned basic CSS and HTML. I just want to practice and proceed in learning. and I want to know how to go about coding my website directly; recommended code editor and every other necessary step in their order. I have a website I want to play with. I have tried searching on Google and all that but they all talk of many things, making it confusing. Please, I will appreciate your help!
Re: Next Step After Learning The Code? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:00am On Jun 10, 2017
Presidentman:
I have learned basic CSS and HTML. I just want to practice and proceed in learning. and I want to know how to go about coding my website directly; recommended code editor and every other necessary step in their order. I have a website I want to play with. I have tried searching on Google and all that but they all talk of many things, making it confusing. Please, I will appreciate your help!

Basics?

I wish you the best!
Re: Next Step After Learning The Code? by kaythinks(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2017
Checkout Freecodecamp.com or codecademy.com. I also tutor people on how to code.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Source & Dotnet, Which Way To Go? / How To Create Sessions In PHP / Let’s Build a Todo-List Web Application With ES6 Vanilla Javascript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.