Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

12-year-old Girl Helped Deliver Her Brother Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 12-year-old Girl Helped Deliver Her Brother Baby (533 Views)

Male Nurse Helps A Woman Deliver Her Baby By The Roadside In Ghana (Photos) / The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) / 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12-year-old Girl Helped Deliver Her Brother Baby by akelicious(m): 4:25am On Jun 10, 2017
Jacee Dellapena was asked to step in when her mother went into labor at Baptist Hospital in Jackson, Mississippi.

Jacee's mom, Dede Carraway, recalled that obstetrician Dr Walter Wolfe saw Jacee eagerly supporting her mother and asked if she wanted to deliver the baby herself.
Carraway says Jacee wanted to be in the room a couple of years ago when her middle son, Zaydn, was born, but her parents decided she was too young."I started crying because I thought I wasn't going to get to see him be born, because I was too short," Jacee told MS News Now.
"Doctor Wolf said, 'Why don't you just let her suit up and deliver the baby?'" Carraway continued.
"And I said 'What? No!'"
However, Jacee was outfitted in scrubs and latex gloves.
Her father, Zack, captured the moment on camera as Dr Wolfe guided Jacee's hands through the entire birth, including cutting the umbilical cord.
In a Facebook post about the birth, Carraway wrote: "I have the most AMAZING doctor!"
Carraway gave birth to a seven-pound, six-ounce baby named Cayson."I actually, like delivered him, like, he let me actually push down and pull the baby out," Jacee said.
"I was like, 'Wow, like I've played fake doctor before', but this is, like, the real thing, this is the real deal. I was really nervous."
One person commented on the Facebook post about the special delivery: 'Oh my gosh,' Jennifer Frick wrote.
"I have chill bumps looking at her reacting. She will love that brother even MORE because you let her be part of this. My heart is going to explode!"
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/06/12-year-old-girl-helped-deliver-her.html

Re: 12-year-old Girl Helped Deliver Her Brother Baby by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:55am On Jun 10, 2017
I hate the sight of blood than horses
Re: 12-year-old Girl Helped Deliver Her Brother Baby by dechar(m): 5:55am On Jun 10, 2017
her eyes tho

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Girl Helped Deliver Her Brother Baby by DonaTee(f): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2017
Awesome! Her expression lol "omg this is crazier than I thought" grin

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Die,i Cant Stand This Humiliation / 5 Amazing Benefits Of Ginger! / Nigerian Military Cleaning The Streets Of Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.