Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment (31434 Views)

Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register / Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers / NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by kunlexxy: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Basfaq:
I just pay attention to this message now,pls is there a way we can chat privately to discuss some business matter.I mean serious one.

check my signature for my contact
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by kehnton(m): 2:31am On Jun 18, 2017
Hello blessed lagosians!

Can some good soul give me the LGA/LCDA that has been covered so far?
I have went through the thread and I noticed its being done from one area to another.

I reside in oshodi-isolo LGA. I want to believe they're yet to get to us.

Keep us updated. Thank you good fellaz! smiley shalom!
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by taiedo1: 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
kehnton:
Hello blessed lagosians!

Can some good soul give me the LGA/LCDA that has been covered so far?
I have went through the thread and I noticed its being done from one area to another.

I reside in oshodi-isolo LGA. I want to believe they're yet to get to us.

Keep us updated. Thank you good fellaz!

:shalom!
Am with you also,l reside in oshodi isolo too but as at today no response yet.. Are they moving from one lga to another?

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by kehnton(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
taiedo1:

Am with you also,l reside in oshodi isolo too but as at today no response yet.. Are they moving from one lga to another?

It seems they are, judging from the previous comments I've seen on this post.
I need to go through the whole post to get better understanding. thank you!
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by heysquare(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
anyone interested in d job registered or not registered shud go to Agege stadium for screening and medical. dnt wait for text msg
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by kehnton(m): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
heysquare:
anyone interested in d job registered or not registered shud go to Agege stadium for screening and medical. dnt wait for text msg

Does this continue through out the week?
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by pol01: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jst received the text messages this evening

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by kehnton(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
pol01:

Please, what's the content of the message? And which LGA are you? Thank you!
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by sirbiolee(m): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
I also received text frm CSW for d screening dah will hold tomoro till day after tomoro.. #Ibeju-Lekki zone..

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by pol01: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
This is it

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by emmanuelbrown26: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
heysquare:
Oga wel dun, please what and what should I go with and qualification
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by ajabani4allah(m): 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
heysquare:

Does that mean they don't request for the text msg before admission according to the msg content? I rep Yaba lcda pls can I still go to Agege without the text msg or exercise patience probably is not yet our turn in Yaba?
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Lilshaddy(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2017
pol01:

Do yhu stay in Ayobo Ipaja local govt development area
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by kehnton(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2017
pol01:
This is it

You're blessed!
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Talkingboy: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2017
Has anyone gone to Agege ?

Feedback please ..........
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by t33why: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
ajabani4allah:

Does that mean they don't request for the text msg before admission according to the msg content? I rep Yaba lcda pls can I still go to Agege without the text msg or exercise patience probably is not yet our turn in Yaba?
They request for it before ur admitted but getting the text is quite easy...Also note that it isn't a turn by turn thing, no matter where u are in Lagos, u need to go down to the agege stadium. i might be wrong but I think Monday 26th is the last day
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by pol01: 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
Yes
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by ajabani4allah(m): 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
t33why:

They request for it before ur admitted but getting the text is quite easy...Also note that it isn't a turn by turn thing, no matter where u are in Lagos, u need to go down to the agege stadium. i might be wrong but I think Monday 26th is the last day

Pls I will appreciate if you can hint me on how to get it easily, I plan to go there on Friday. Thanks
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by kehnton(m): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2017
t33why:

Please, you said its easy to get the text, tell us how to get it ASAP. Thank you!
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by ajabani4allah(m): 10:35am On Jun 22, 2017
distilledwalex:
Not a 3 day exercise. .. Its been on since Monday in Agege stadium. . Weve done other location like Epe.. And its gona last for 20days.. Try and get infor right before posting.

Pls what is the fate of we that are yet to get invitation? the month is already winding down, in case we didn't get the text msg pls advice us on what to do before it is over. Thanks
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Dannyset(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2017
Is the screening still ongoing? distilledwalex When will it end(Agege)?
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by yembabs231(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2017
ajabani4allah:

Pls what is the fate of we that are yet to get invitation? the month is already winding down, in case we didn't get the text msg pls advice us on what to do before it is over. Thanks

Gatecrashing is allowed, i heard is going to end tomorrow but I don't know how true it is, just locate agege stadium and join the queue with other applicants.... Goodluck
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by sirbiolee(m): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
ajabani4allah:

forget the text msg.. if you can make it tomoro jst go n do it.. Many p'ple came dia without applying online lik we did some months ago..

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by kehnton(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
sirbiolee:

forget the text msg.. if you can make it tomoro jst go n do it.. Many p'ple came dia without applying online lik we did some months ago..

is there anything to bring along?
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by sirbiolee(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2017
kehnton:

is there anything to bring along?
Nothing..
About the screening..
Stage 1.. the will ask dis frm u.. * Ur full name * Ur state of Origin * local govt dat u stay in lagos * Date of birth and * ur fone numba.
Stage 2... Medical things...
Afta dah u r free to go..

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by kehnton(m): 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hello,
Please can anyone confirm if the documentation is still on. Thanks
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by ganie(m): 12:12am On Jul 04, 2017
kehnton:
Hello,
Please can anyone confirm if the documentation is still on. Thanks
Did you hear they have started documentations? I thought its only medical screening that has been done.
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by kehnton(m): 2:16am On Jul 04, 2017
ganie:

Did you hear they have started documentations? I thought its only medical screening that has been done.
I was referring to the medical. Is it still on?
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by ganie(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
kehnton:
I was referring to the medical. Is it still on?
No.

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Eskyrama: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2017
What's the next face now......i did my screening since. June 8
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by sirbiolee(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
I did mine on 21th of June.. Let's wait till next week maybe anything will come up from them..
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Joecares: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Pls any update yet frm dis organization since d medical screening at agege stadium

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... / ................ / My First Major Job Interview In Germany (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.