Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? (22972 Views)

Gionee S6 Pro, 64gig ROM, 4gig RAM, Fingerprint, 30k / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Gionee S6 Pro Full Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by omoalajah(m): 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
The Phantom 6 plus is preferable. Talking from experience

2 Likes

Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by datyorubaboy: 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Go for the Phantom 6 plus

2 Likes

Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by eki2000(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
comparing galaxy j7 prime to phantom 6 plus wild be considered an insult, how much more an inferior stuff as gionee s whatever.

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by Akjwyzepal(m): 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
ALAYORMII:

97k pere
97k na pere? Pls buy that gionee s6s for me. Na 72k
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by Akjwyzepal(m): 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
eki2000:
comparing galaxy j7 prime to phantom 6 plus wild be considered an insult, how much more an inferior stuff as gionee s whatever.
nibo loti megun wa? Oka s6s beta pass j7 prime. U people jus dy judge with name. Use the s6s for 5mins i swear u go love am. S6s isa bae
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by ALAYORMII: 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
97k na pere? Pls buy that gionee s6s for me. Na 72k

OK, but tell Mii why I should buy you a phone of 72thousand Naira even though I don't know you from Adam
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by dejiWEST: 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lol I taya for people, omoh you sabi better thing, na still Phantom 6 I go choose
Lazyreporta:

Thats not wat d guy dey ask...

It's btw phantom 6 and gionee s6

On paper, phantom is better.. For real life phantom is also better....

IPhone 6 feel? Really
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by dejiWEST: 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
How can you bet that? Have you used the Phantom 6 Plus? Tecno has split screen fam, one of the best user interface even amongst their phones is on the Phantom 6 Plus, tbh I don't get all these points you're trying to make, makes no sense really, talking about Tecno won't sell in other countries simply because you said it wont? na Gionee go con sell?

Akjwyzepal:
i can bet with u that gionee 13mp camera is better than this 21mp camera. Does tecno have split screen? Number of mp doesnt make your camera better, blackbery dat z nt phn sef z10 camera go beat your phone cam. Hands down. Gionee has a better software and user interface. Tecno just change hardware figures, tecno wouldn't sell in america,asia,europe and australia why? Because they won't allow poo sold to their citizens.
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by DavidoArsenal(m): 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bros na Phantom 6 Plus him ask for and these specs are even false for the Phantom 6 , it has 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 2700maH and you already dey misyarn, how can one trust you with the information you've given about the Gionee?
godpunishthedev:
Gionee s6s has 3g ram 32g rom, amoled screen, warranty of 15months, front flash light, 3150mah battery capacity, finger print function, anti theft etc

Phantom 6 has 2ram 16rom, Ips screen, 1yr warranty, 2020mah no finger print

You can continue your research from here.
Please note! Whatever Gionee gives you is what it is, try to zoom a picture on both phones, you will see the difference.
Gionee makes you smile.
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by paolokonqueror(m): 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
As it should be, it's still Tecno's best device till date IMO
druwak:
I'm using a phantom 6plus. I'm enjoying it all the way.
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by DavidoArsenal(m): 11:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lol Omoh the thing weak me no be small, mans just peddle wrong information with confidence, it's tiring, na why Naija dey as e dey walahi
Behankey:
Op said Phantom 6 plus not phantom 6 and even you've made a mess of yourself. Phantom 6 has a battery capacity of 2700mah, Dual Camera, Ram size is 3gb and not 2gb. I can go on but I'll let You make more research. You need to know more.
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by dejiWEST: 12:35am On Jun 11, 2017
Lol, Tecno no be Boko na grin grin
Behankey:
But these better OEMs makes explosives. Yh? Have u ever heard a Tecno phone explode?
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by dejiWEST: 12:36am On Jun 11, 2017
Lol this obe that Phantom 6 is bae, no go leave your girlfriend, marry the phone oh grin
Francisayo:
Phantom 6 plus is a bae........I'm enjoying it,I'm liking it
Front and back camera flashlight..... Back camera is 21mp.....4050mah battery........ 4gb ram.........fingerprint
Na everything full d body......Don't dull go for it
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by DavidoArsenal(m): 12:42am On Jun 11, 2017
Tbh It's all about what you look for in a phone, they are quite similar in terms of battery power but the Phantom 6 Plus has much more than good battery. Wooo na Phantom 6 plus, I no fit shout.
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by donhils: 6:35am On Jun 11, 2017
Lazyreporta:

Wat I'm saying is that iPhone 6 cud b better... If you need iPhone just go for iPhone 6s and above..

Samsung isn't bad too...

Go for s6 and above or note 4 and above...

My iPhone 6 is just over hyped I'm not enjoying it.
If not for resale value self ni..

Ok, got it
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by Lazyreporta(m): 7:58am On Jun 11, 2017
dejiWEST:
Lol I taya for people, omoh you sabi better thing, na still Phantom 6 I go choose

Correct guy
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by Lazyreporta(m): 8:05am On Jun 11, 2017
Fisayorae:
Gionee s6s for sale call :08100475490

Swap with my iPhone 6

Let mi try gionee phone for the first time
Tired of iPhone
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by Akjwyzepal(m): 2:00am On Jun 14, 2017
dejiWEST:
How can you bet that? Have you used the Phantom 6 Plus? Tecno has split screen fam, one of the best user interface even amongst their phones is on the Phantom 6 Plus, tbh I don't get all these points you're trying to make, makes no sense really, talking about Tecno won't sell in other countries simply because you said it wont? na Gionee go con sell?

gionee already selling, tecno just change phone names
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by Akjwyzepal(m): 2:07am On Jun 14, 2017
ALAYORMII:

OK, but tell Mii why I should buy you a phone of 72thousand Naira even though I don't know you from Adam
because people we don't see or know have also helped us in one way or the other, eg Aristotle, Pythagoras, Seun osewa, carl Benz, bill Gates, and so on.
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by ALAYORMII: 8:32am On Jun 14, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
because people we don't see or know have also helped us in one way or the other, eg Aristotle, Pythagoras, Seun osewa, carl Benz, bill Gates, and so on.

All these people you mentioned got paid for their efforts

Let's use Seun as an example, he founded Nairaland and making stoopid money from it, so he didn't help anybody but himself.

What do I stand to gain from buying you a 72k phone??

Nobody helps another for free, it's all for future so that when they too need help there will be someone to render it
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lol even Gionee sef knows Tecno is their oga
Akjwyzepal:
gionee already selling, tecno just change phone names
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by ziego(m): 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
well i finally ended up buying SAMSUNG GALAXY S8.

I think samsung is dope
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by OluwaSemilore12: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
In my opinion, phantom 6 is better
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by Shadedtee: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
ziego:
well i finally ended up buying SAMSUNG GALAXY S8.

I think samsung is dope
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lol, nice one but phantom 6 is really cool. I use phantom 6 myself
Re: Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? by Henri8: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
antontech:
Guy, buy gionee and thank me leta. Gionee is d best android phone i hv used. Currently using M5

Nah...have used the M5 and I must confess, its a good phone but can never be compared to the phantom 6+ which I currently use.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free / Starlink Unboxing & Speedtest In Nigeria / FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.