Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Lionel Messi The Super Human At Work (video). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lionel Messi The Super Human At Work (video). (339 Views)

12 People With Real Super Human Abilities / 7 Ft Python Killed At Work During Night Duty (Photos) / The Super Eagles And The 2018 World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi The Super Human At Work (video). by uneeking(m): 6:57am On Jun 10, 2017
In this article, I wish to take a cursory look at the man Lionel Messi.

Just yesterday, there was a heated argument between two people at a bar about who the greatest footballer of this era is. One felt it is Messi while the other opined that it is Cristiano Ronaldo. The argument almost ended in a fight which luckily was averted by the intervention of some other people nearby.

While this is not the first time I have listened to and even participated in such arguments, some of the facts that came out of the heated one of yesterday made me to decided to take a closer look at the records of both players which I promptly did.

At the end of it all, I came to the conclusion that the result of my findings are better explained by two well documented videos that I found on each of the two superstars. It will help put one in a better position to take a decision for him or her self.

The first of the two is that of the Argentinian Soccer Wizard – Lionel Messi. The video is right here for you to see for yourselves. That of Cristiano Ronaldo will follow in my next post for sure. So, here we go. Have fun watching.

Watch out for the video featuring Cristiano Ronaldo in the next post.

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-lionel-messi-the-super-human-at-work-video/

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy & Koredo Bello Block Instagram User For Telling Them To Wish D’banj / How To Add Cyber Pet On Blogger / Hundreds Of Northerners Lives Igbo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.