Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell (827 Views)

Reno Omokri Called Amaechi "Lizard of Ubima" As Wike Defeated Him In His LGA / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by chymes0359(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2017
Reno Omokri shared his thoughts on his Facebook page. Read what he read below:

Ango Abdullahi is a liar from the pit of hell for saying that the Igbo should quit the North and that Northern money was used to develop Southern Nigeria. This is a direct quote from Ango, "I mean none of the Western and Eastern regions had the money to effectively run the affairs of its region until they get financial support from the Northern region." How can a nation progress with dishonest and tribalistic elders as Ango? The British author and historian, Colin Newbury has detailed in his 2004 book, Accounting for Power in Northern Nigeria, that for years before the amalgamation, Britain had been subsidizing Northern Nigeria because of the deficit in her budget. Northern Nigeria could not sustain herself financially talk less of supporting the South. If you are from the North this is a fact, not an insult. Do not blame me. Blame history. In 1913, Lord Harcourt agreed to a proposal from Lord Lugard to amalgamate Southern Nigeria and Northern Nigeria so that, according to Newbury "custom revenues from the south paying for the projects in the north". Right now, we should be building unity in Nigeria, however, we must not distort history to do that. Southern funds were used to develop the North. This is a historical fact. As a matter of fact, here is a direct quote from Lord Harcourt, the then Secretary of the Colonies who in 1913 said "we have released Northern Nigeria from the leading strings of the economy. The promising youth ...is about to effect an alliance with a Southern lady of means (referring to Southern Nigeria). Time Magazine in March 1963 wrote of Nigeria thus "the country numbered some 250 tribes and languages, three principal religions (Moslem. Christian, animist), and three big, traditionally hostile regions: the feudal, Moslem North, which claims half the entire population of Nigeria; the East, dominated by the astute, industrious Ibo tribes; and the West, richest and most advanced of all three, whose Yoruba tribesmen are Nigeria's most sophisticated citizens

Liar Ango Abdullahi should note the words "richest of the three". Northern intellectuals like Farooq Kperogi should please research and verify if what I have written is fact and if it is they should please call Ango Abdullahi to order

SOURCE: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212728463943770&id=1152008079
Re: Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by taylor88(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2017
lol
Re: Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by madridguy(m): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2017
Reno Omokri the self acclaimed historian, I think if you're sure of what you have said you don't need Farooq Kperogi to make any research for you again Mtchew
Re: Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by NwaAmaikpe: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2017
shocked
Reno is a confused troll..

I wonder how he doubles as a minister of God with so much hate and vile.
Re: Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 7:57am On Jun 10, 2017
Ango abudlahi is a weak bastard that must be arrested alongside those evil youths. We will wait for the bastard to cross the line cool

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by Nne5: 7:58am On Jun 10, 2017
*rolls eyes*

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by akpamuomenka: 7:59am On Jun 10, 2017
"In 1913, Lord Harcourt agreed to a proposal from Lord Lugard to amalgamate Southern Nigeria and Northern Nigeria so that, according to Newbury "Custom revenues from the South paying for projects in the North".

Hmmm, false married with the intention to kill Southern economy and you tell me that Lugard will have peace wherever he is now.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by Super1Star: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2017
Ango Abdullahi and Tanko Yakassai are the most useless and insane old but not elderly people in Nigeria.

As they are preparing for their grave, instead of promoting peace they are always fomenting and promoting trouble.
Re: Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by Schematics: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2017
General, if only the Igbos and Yorubas can unite for once then you would realise how inconsequential the North is in the scheme of things.

Super1Star:
Ango Abdullahi and Yunus Yakassai are the most useless and insane old but not elderly people in Nigeria.

As they are preparing for their grave, instead of promoting peace they are always fomenting and promoting trouble.
Re: Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by stuffs4me(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2017
Ango Abdullahi the murderer.
Ango Abdullahi, your hands are stained with the blood of Farida Mustapha and other inocent ABU students and it will forever remain on your evil head.

Anglo Abdullahi murdered so many students in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria while he was VC in the university.

Ango Abdullahi embezzled millions of Naira of staff salaries while he was VC. He had even chartered a plane to take him and his family out of the country before he was later found out when his family was on the way to the airport to escape with Nigerian money in hard currencies.
Re: Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by akpamuomenka: 8:12am On Jun 10, 2017
madridguy:
Reno Omokri the self acclaimed historian, I think if you're sure of what you have said you don't need Farooq Kperogi to make any research for you again Mtchew

The truth will always piss you off before setting you free.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by madridguy(m): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2017
The truth?

akpamuomenka:

The truth will always piss you off before setting you free.
Re: Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by Young03(m): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2017
Oya Ango come and counter his facts

senseless old foool
Re: Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by Kemperor: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2017
The Northern leaders think they can brainwash us like they do to their alimajiri and foolish youths...

Barbarian Northerners

Thank God for history...
Re: Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by Jabioro: 8:27am On Jun 10, 2017
How can the manufacturer of lies become a liar.. please it under statements.. Ango sleep, wake, eat, drink, live all through his life lying.. Ango soaked in blood of lie, seen him you're having visible lie..
Re: Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by chymes0359(m): 8:45am On Jun 10, 2017
madridguy:

E pain you my brother..

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by chymes0359(m): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2017

Ango Abdullahiman LIE dey compete with Lia Mohammed pot of LIES

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by Dasgoro: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2017
Why are most northeners lazy. With the typical monkey dey work, baboon dey chop mentality.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by Wyttcat: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2017
I said it that one Nigeria has only stunted Yoruba's growth. We will still be ahead when Nigeria breaks.
Re: Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell by adelee777: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2017
Kemperor:
The Northern leaders think they can brainwash us like they do to their alimajiri and foolish youths...

Barbarian Northerners

Thank God for history...

i live in the north. One thing i've noticed is dat d way a 10 year old almajiri wld reason is d exact same way a hausa professor wld reason. As in they generally lack analytical ability. They r not cut out for administrative work, or anything dat involves d use of d brain. They r best at barrow pushing, shoe shining etc. Imagine a northerner bcoming d president n things going back to pre-1999 nigeria within 2 years. I'm sure if obj n gej had been northerners we wldnt have experienced ict devt like how it is now, cos they won't see it as being necessary.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Afonja Using The Igbos Relocation To Cover Their Cowardice / Nigeria’s Prof. Awosika Re-elected As Chair Of UN Scientific Panel / Biafra From An Economists' Point Of View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.