Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,092 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Five Types Of Girls To Avoid In School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Types Of Girls To Avoid In School (577 Views)

Claims Of Asking Girls To Go Unclad On IG Can't Damage My Career - MC Galaxy / Michelle Dede Slams Nigerian Photographer Who Called For Rape Of Girls / Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Types Of Girls To Avoid In School by BOOKERPAGE(m): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2017
1 GIRLS THAT OVER-SPEND ON FASHION
This type of girls are also of two types. The ones that spends their money and the ones that spends your money. If she is the type that spends her money, then no much problem but if every penny she uses for her extravagant fashion lifestyle comes from your pocket, then there is problem. It is either you spend all the money you saved or you over work yourself to satisfy her. It sounds like a comedy line but it’s real. Avoid them.

2 THE DECEPTIVE PLANNERS
This type of girls has plans but are deceptive just like the tag I gave them. They are those type of girls that are always at the top of the class when results are out while their so-called friends make merry with Ds and Fs.
This type of girls has plans yet deceive others with their lifestyle. Avoid them.

READ MORE>> http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/01/03/five-types-girls-avoid-school-bookerpage/
Re: Five Types Of Girls To Avoid In School by BOOKERPAGE(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
wink
Re: Five Types Of Girls To Avoid In School by BOOKERPAGE(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
A nairaland user exactly by 11:12am today made a confession post on nairaland that she had intimacy with her dad’s driver and is wondering if that could make the man think she is cheap. smiley

The bomb shell was dropped some hours ago but it has received a massive negative... READ FULL GIST AND SEE PHOTOS HERE http://pintient.com/2uxL

(1) (Reply)

‘my Ex-wife Is Running For Her Life’ – Emeka Ike / Mercy Aigbe Estranged Lanre Gentry Slam The Govt For Seperating His Home / WTF!! Davido Gets New Hair Cut In Honor Of His Cult Group “”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.