Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

What Is Your Favorite Friendly Vape Setup In 2017? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is Your Favorite Friendly Vape Setup In 2017? (650 Views)

Smok Mag 225W Vape Kit Preview / Practical Accounting Software Skills That Will Make You More Employable In 2017 / Smok H-priv Mini Vape Kit Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favorite Friendly Vape Setup In 2017? by yertram: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2017
Currently,there are so many vape mods kits in the marketplace and i belive,different people will have different opinions toward to best vape kits and today,i will introduct two bestselling and super friendly vape kits(Smoant Knight V2 80W TC Starter Kit and Wismec RX2/3 + TFV12) that have received many good reviews for sharing.

Best Single 18650 VW Portable Kit : Smoant Knight V2 Kit

Knight V2 80 TC Starter Kit is the lightest 80w kit with compact design. Smoant Knight V2 TC Kit is the best recommended portable kit for its cool design,great performance and decent quality and price. Smoant Knight V2 80W Kit is the updated version from knight v1 kit with many improved features and this kit has launched the marketplace for ages,tested by many vapers.See good recommended reasons below

1.Lightest and pocketable.
2.cool and unique appearance.
3.premade 100% Japanese Organic Cotton coil
4. 4.5mL ejuice capacity.
5. tested by many vapers with many good reviews.
6.Knight V2 Mod can fit the max 23.5mm size Tank/RTA/RDA.
7.Overheating Protection
8.Venting holes for heat radiation to get longer lifespan
9. Affordable price.

2. Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3 + SMOK TFV12 Tank---Best recommended powerful vape setup

As you maybe know, RX2/3 is the most powerful high wattage vape kit in the marketplace,which can be used two or three 18650 cells to support max power to 150w or 250w and RX2/3 supports firmware upgrading and features multi-colors available,creative design,0.96" OLED Screen display and affordable price. While the TFV12 is the most recommended sub ohm tank in 2017,was super hot in 2017. TFV12 Cloud Beast King features stylist design with many colors available,6mL ejuice capacity,leak free,Explosion Proof,Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base and Signature Top-Fill Rotary Design with Hinge Lock. Reuleaux RX2/3 + SMOK TFV 12 will give you a amazing vaping experience for its great vapor and vapor production,highly performance and affordable price.

Re: What Is Your Favorite Friendly Vape Setup In 2017? by brainstorm21(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2019
Hello from 2019 ) These models you described are obsolete wink For instance these models are the cheapest at the site https://vapercity.com. I don't want to waste my time, that's why I guess that you will find time to check information about proposed vapes there. All in all, there you can find all the existing models of vape, liquids of all sorts and tastes. Furthermore, it was surprising to see there the lessons about how to make beautiful tricks with vape. And even if you don't want to waste your time like me, you can order shipping of your vape.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Apple Lunched The New Iphone X. Check Out The Specification Here / V-upgrade : A Tool For Political Analysis Technologically With Car / Beware! Whatsapp Messages You Deleted Can Still Be Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.