Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim (116803 Views)

Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) / Man Who Robbed A Woman In Port-Harcourt Caught (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Pavore9: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
A female thief?

I still can't get it around my head that there are females that goes around robbing.

It just does not seem right. It is just unexplainable. I mean,a chick that steals?that na juju dey worry am or what?

Men don't have the monopoly of robbery but she gather liver o!
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by herdekunley9ja(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
Biafrans ar doing well grin
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Zane2point4(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
No time wey i go open this nairaland see good news.Which one be female thief again?
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
A female thief?

I still can't get it around my head that there are females that goes around robbing.

It just does not seem right. It is just unexplainable. I mean,a chick that steals?that na juju dey worry am or what?

But a male thief seems right abi?
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by ideologies(m): 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
blame bubu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
A female thief?

From all indications, she and her friends are burglars and not robbers. They might have gained entry when the residents were out.

1 Like

Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by April4th(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Body nor be firewood. Even armed robbers too need rest.
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Chilling on bed; what a place to be caught grin grin
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by creepsyme(f): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
A female thief?

Wat a man can do women can do better.
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by francisbiz: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
A female thief?

She work or now, no toaster.
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Getintouch2004(m): 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
A female thief?

So its only guys that has the constitutional right to steal, abi? You see your life
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by DBossNG(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Chai!
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by bkool7(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
This happened on thursday, very close to where my folks live.

So yes, it aint no movie.

The security situation in Rivers State is very saddening I tell you.

Please OP, she wasn't armed. She is a petty buglar

Op nah blogger now

How the tori for sweet if he nor add.jara ?

1 Like

Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by bellotaofeek: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
mu2sa2:
Believe or not Port Harcourt is more dangerous than Maiduguri. For the hypocrites who will deny the obvious, let them ask their people why they prefer the safety of Maiduguri and indeed the relative peace of the north to the chaos of other regions where cultists, killer ritualists, robbers, and kidnappers are swarming everywhere.

In your own personal view right?
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
mu2sa2:
Believe or not Port Harcourt is more dangerous than Maiduguri. For the hypocrites who will deny the obvious, let them ask their people why they prefer the safety of Maiduguri and indeed the relative peace of the north to the chaos of other regions where cultists, killer ritualists, robbers, and kidnappers are swarming everywhere.
who give u weed smoke

Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Kumosisi(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
DeltahArmy:
And na person girlfriend be this o!! Shameful!!
she de steal on behalf of her boyfriend
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by yaki84: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
A female thief?

hmm na wao, so all those female politicians n civil servants wetin dem be?
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by bkool7(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Dasgoro:
I can bet it was vitafoam.

Nah Muoka foam joor ! You think say nah only you sabi market ?

2 Likes

Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by zynzyn(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
A female thief?

You underestimate​ the power of Cannabis!!

1 Like

Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by kingFixed: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
really bad
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Ishilove: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
ebubefavou:
A notorious female armed robber was reportedly caught yesterday in Port Harcourt, while chilling on the bed of one of her victims.

Instagram user, Amaka Vyvah Nwankwo, who shared the video on her page wrote;

"see thief o! My friend just sent me this video, happened yesterday in Portharcourt ... This girl and her female gang robbed an area, while one of the girls went to drop the first set of things they stole, this particular girl broke into a woman's house,,, unluckily for her the woman came bk and found her door open and this thief was busy cooling off on her bed ..."

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MpEgPVHPVU

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/notorious-female-thief-caught-robbery-chilling-bed-one-resident.html

I don't see any weapon with her so how can she be an 'armed robber'?

As for the thief, her cup is full because I don't understand why you will hang around your victim's premises after you have committed your evil. undecided

When your cup is full you start making senseless and expensive mistakes, like this girl.
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Lexusgs430: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
From Olosho to Robbery? E be like say customers no dey patronize Olosho's again o.
We need to perform our due diligence and start patronizing them again o.....
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
this would make a good moauka foam advert....

1 Like

Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by toniatt(f): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
come on shut up there. which north is save, way na everyday una they kill people, even during your fasting .
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by godquality: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
StPete:
This one look like man. A possible she-male undecided
You mean she be a woman called Moses.
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by StPete: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
godquality:
You mean she be a woman called Moses.

undecided
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by ontruth(m): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
queeniebae:
ok
Na your friend ?
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
na guy wey wear wig jor.doesnt look like a female.see d mannish face nah sad
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Dem no go see this one wey dem do oo. angry. Assuming na afonja dey there they'll be ranting and making noise like spoilt radios grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by sharpwriter(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
A female thief?

Unexplainable? Your answer can be gotten from your MONIKER. wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.